(Topic ID: 329988)

Trying to find Part Numbers

By The_Pump_House

2 days ago

Topic Stats


Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png

#1 2 days ago

At the top of the left and right flipper ball guides on Dr. Who, Bram Stokers Dracula and possibly others there are two screws that go through the ball guide into the playfield. Between the ball guides and the playfield there are tiny/thin metal cylindrical spacers.

I've been searching the parts list but can not figure out what the part numbers are for the screw and metal cylinder/spacers.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#3 2 days ago

Those are them ...
Order extra ... those little buggars like to roll.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
From: $ 9.99
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals


Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!