11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Xanathar
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Xanathar.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

Anyone know where I can locate this DC motor control board? I have tried all the usual places. Marco, PB Life, PB resource, Mad amusement, Bay Area, etc. No one seems to have this.

I am going to try and replace the L6203 IC bridge on it myself to see if that fixes the board, but I would like a source just in case it does not work.

Thanks

#4 11 years ago
    Quoted from j_m_:

shoot marco's an email on it. I found out that things which are 'out of stock' can potentially stay that way for long periods of time unless you jog their memory and request the item(s) in question

holly's great at promptly replying and letting you know if/when they plan on restocking the item

(now if they would only add a 'wishlist' button for 'out of stock' items that would email you and let you know when the item's back in stock, it would keep you from having to remember to check once a week

Called and Asked. They don't have and cannot get they said

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Xanathar.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/trying-to-find-an-a-16120-motor-control-board?tu=Xanathar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.