Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by patrickvc
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

So, I'm thinking of buying a Stern Star Trek pin after I sell my Flash Gordon. Does anyone in Phoenix have a Star Trek I could try before I make the purchase? Don't want to buy it and find out I don't like it. PM me and see if we can setup a time for me to try it out.

Thanks.

#2 6 years ago
Quoted from GarlandJenkins:

Does anyone in Phoenix have a Star Trek I could try before I make the purchase?

Goggle Amusement device distributor in Phoenix . That is a sure bet to find a ST to play .

#3 6 years ago

I haven't seen one yet, it wasn't at Zapcon last week.

#4 6 years ago

Yeah, I was hoping to play one at Zapcon too.

#5 6 years ago

There are at least 3 in the valley, 2 STLEs and a Pro. Mine went to CWG who then sold it to someone else I do not know.

-Wes

#6 6 years ago

I loved it the first time I played the game, then on subsequent plays it was more like meh. Not sure why just didn't really resonate with me. It is an ok game but I don't think it would be a keeper

#7 6 years ago

I have a STLE

#8 6 years ago

Had a ST Pro and I miss it! It was a nice straight forward game with nice animation on the playfield and DMD. I have kids too so they went crazy over it. My X didn't like it so much

"He tasks me. He tasks me and I shall have him! I'll chase him 'round the moons of Nibia and 'round the Antares Maelstrom and 'round perdition's flames before I give him up! ", Khan.

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from nsmith:

I loved it the first time I played the game, then on subsequent plays it was more like meh. Not sure why just didn't really resonate with me. It is an ok game but I don't think it would be a keeper

Its premature to rate this game on the unfinished code. I'am not crazy about the animations, but do believe the game is gonna improve once the new code is out. Send a pm to grh450 he has a pro, and is a helluva nice guy.

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from Jeff_PHX_AZ:

Its premature to rate this game on the unfinished code. I'am not crazy about the animations, but do believe the game is gonna improve once the new code is out. Send a pm to grh450 he has a pro, and is a helluva nice guy.

the finished code may help, just seems really repetitive, left ramp, right ramp, up the middle, blow up the the uss vengeance. I played it a lot and got kind of old quick. But that is just me, I know others that love it, or at least like it a lot

#11 6 years ago

Well I'm noticing in the for sale threads that almost each one of the sellers says what a great game it is. There are two reasons to sell a great game. One being that you have played the crap out of it and it has become stale. That can happen to any game, but it takes a while for great ones to get there. And the other reason is... Ok, maybe financial hardship, but if you own a game that tilts that scale, you shouldn't buy it in the first place.

#12 6 years ago

Opened thread to here about ST. Side tracked you say you are going to sell a flash Gordon pinball?

Send me a few pics with description and price. Not sure if shipping will kill as it is not the most expensive pin but interested in this title.

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from copperpot:

There are at least 3 in the valley, 2 STLEs and a Pro. Mine went to CWG who then sold it to someone else I do not know.
-Wes

I have this now and am digging it. I'm in Goodyear if you want to stop by and play.

Rex

#14 6 years ago

Bump for a gorgeous flash gordon.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
4,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
New York, NY

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside