Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by BigAl56
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

I have a 1963 swing along game. It works fine except for the second player ones was not rolling to the tens and there were random credits. The first player didnt have any issues.
I had a tech in and he ran a wire between the first and second player and that fixed the second player roll to tens issue. But now both players will issue random credits.
This is even with all the high score pins out and the matching pins unplugged.
Any ideas?
Thanks
Rob

#2 1 year ago

Correction: the jumping wire goes from the 2nd player ones to the 10 points relay.

#3 1 year ago

I put a toggle switch in the jumper wire so i can play one player and gets credits as the game was designed. I switch it back on yo get the second player ones to roll tens when playing 2.

#4 1 year ago

Try reposting this in the EM group for more responses.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/trying-again-credit-issue?hl=bigal56 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.