Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20140614_194038.jpg
P1080448.jpg
IMG_48961-k.jpg
IMG_4898-k.jpg
IMG_9362-klein.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider john_in_nc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#45 9 years ago

Yes if you are looking for opinions, these need to be priced around $75 US to make sense. The rubber may be expensive bit it's not THAT expensive is it?

#50 9 years ago

Will you sell 50 for $75 each shipped? that's $3750 US.

#55 9 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

I think what john is saying, is if he can get you 50 US orders can you have them shipped for 75 US? Not sure if john would organize the 50? john? Im in at 75 US

That is what I am saying. If we get 50 orders will you sell them for $75 each? (You would ship to 75 different addresses)

Or.. Ship me all 50 for $65 each, I'll handle & distribute for the extra $10 each

#67 9 years ago

No commitment from our friend in Germany yet but I'd say keep them coming.

#78 9 years ago

So it's a no-go based on OPs comment. please lock thread. (edit: no need to lock but I'm not tracking orders)

#112 9 years ago
Quoted from Eddie:

Im surprised at the OPs response "Thats it...i say good bye USA"
Isn't the U.S.A. the largest pinball market in the world for parts and doesn't the U.S.A. have the most TOM owners?
Maybe he will think it through and give Rick a call.
Or maybe he really doesn't need the money?
As typical with most creative people they are not good with business sense.

Creative? Not so much, this is a no brainer upgrade, surprised nobody has not already "created" a new cover that can be used on the trunk mech stateside yet. Slam dunk money maker. How tough can it be to create a custom box mold and fill it with rubber that will violate no copyrights?

#141 9 years ago

..., nobody is forcing anyone to buy it so how is it possible to get ripped off? Buy or don't buy.

Post edited by moderator: No politics on Pinside please!

#144 9 years ago

Yeah, sorry about that, ignore my thinly veiled political dig.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider john_in_nc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/trunk-rubber-for-theatre-of-magics?tu=john_in_nc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.