Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 157 posts
  • 77 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by chad
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

hansen (resized).png
    9603236D-779F-4DF9-BB4A-DB43FE3DA6F4 (resized).png
    22470002-4D3F-4DEE-9858-2327DADC11DD (resized).jpeg
    untitled.jpg
    d2059ec8e8d9e163ca2695a8ee0734ee (resized).jpg
    photo_2018-05-19_14-07-31 (resized).jpg
    hqdefault (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider darscot.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#20 5 years ago

I'm all for innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, that is the only way society in general can pass judgement on us all fairly. My opinion on the situation is my own and this guy is not innocent. He has clearly been doing some evil shit. I would never go near anything to do with him.

#29 5 years ago

Oh please, talk about your apples and oranges. In those cases did a close family friend come out after years of suffering and say a man abused them from aged 13-20. This is not a case of racism or hysteria.

#117 5 years ago

I would not own or play his games. It’s not any kind of a statement I’m not trying to make a difference. I’m not passing judgement on anyone that enjoys them. I just couldn’t enjoy myself and with so many amazing options available why waste my time.

P.S. I’m with you Frax, if peoples religion is to deny love and happiness to others than fuck them.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider darscot.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/trudeau-in-news-again?tu=darscot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.