image_4.jpg
image_3.jpg
image_2.jpg
image_1.jpg
image.jpg
image_1.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Scotty78.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

11 hours in the car, a slight panic attack when the backbox wouldn't fit through the hatchback (I know a Bally backbox fits in there, I've done it before) and its in the car in the driveway. Unload tomorrow. More pics then. Truck Stop has a lot of connectors btw.
The pic is me victorious after rubix cubing it into my Saabaru 92X.image.jpgimage.jpg

#3 8 years ago

It came from Mechanicsburg PA. The guy who had it took it as payment years ago from a local operator for putting in a transmission in his truck.

#5 8 years ago
Quoted from presqueisle:

You found your Truck Stop from a technician in Mechanicsburg?

No, the guy I bought it from got it from a pin tech in Mechanicsburg.

#7 8 years ago
Quoted from spiroagnew:

Congrats. Good find. This one is high on my list. I'm looking to collect all of the speaker-top games...recently knocked off Atlantis! There was a Truck Stop at Allentown this year I should have bought...but I rolled the game (twice) at the show, so I thought it may not be the best game to pick up...

Hey, give it some time, you may come back around to it! That speaker top backbox is big.

#9 8 years ago

I'm looking forward to getting it set up, cleaned and shopped and then playing!

#11 8 years ago

Couple quick pics of it in its new spot. Anybody that has a truck stop mind taking a pic of the inside of their backbox? I want to make sure I have all the molex and idc connectors in the right spot before I fire it up. Playfield is very dirty with some wear around the Destination Center inserts. She needs a cleaning/waxing before any serious play.

image.jpgimage.jpg

image_1.jpgimage_1.jpg

#13 8 years ago
Quoted from djblouw:

Here you go. Please ignore the fuse holder hack on the power supply. It's on my list of things to fix when I do the pf swap.
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Thank you sir!

#15 8 years ago
Quoted from Syco54645:

This is one of my favorite games that I own. Always keeps me coming back for more.

I actually don't think I've ever played it. I'm looking forward to a couple games before I shop it out and wax it.

#16 8 years ago

Thanks to djblouw's pics she's up and running! This is way more than I expected for a 6803. I love this game!

image.jpgimage.jpg

#18 8 years ago
Quoted from djblouw:

Have fun replacing the bulb that's burned out in the topper.

Uh oh. That sounds ominous lol

#19 8 years ago

That wasn't so bad, just needed to find my security bit case and grab the right bit. On a more interesting note, the slingshots and left kicker have decided to stop working.

#25 8 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Check if you have power on both coils

Looking into this as we speak Vid!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Scotty78.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/truck-stop-in-the-house-almost?tu=Scotty78 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.