5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by PTHermes
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0550 (resized).JPG

#1 5 years ago

Paying it forward a little here.

I have a ST:TNG that would randomly shoot balls onto the table. I narrowed it down to some problem with these trough opto boards. In switch test they all register properly and all LED's are working. However, after 5 or 6 games the problem would reoccur.

After replacing these boards with new ones, my problems were solved.

So, I don't know if the issues are specific to ST:TNG and that in another game these boards would work perfectly. Either way, I'm giving them away to whoever could use them. You just pay actual shipping (Should be around $7.25) in a flat rate box.

Some LED's appear to have been replaced in the past and the boards look slightly rough. But, they're yours if you want them. I make no guarantee that these will work for you, but throwing them out seems extreme.

PM me.

-Scott

IMG_0550 (resized).JPGIMG_0550 (resized).JPG

#2 5 years ago

I'll take them if they aren't already spoken for!

#3 5 years ago

Next in line please

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/trough-opto-boards-free and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.