WCS playfield swap going back into the cab for some testing.Been a long time in the works, but finally have my
I feel like I always run into issues of unknown size when the swap first goes back in, so I thought it might be fun and maybe helpful for someone down the road to document my issues as they arise.
Before I dropped it in, a few minor issues to address. I will number them as I go, this could get interesting.
#1) I cracked one of the ramp plastics pretty good. I'm guessing it had a small crack in it already, and I tightened the screw hard enough that it broke into a few little pieces. I used the ultra thin glue that kruzman gave me to repair it. Of course as I went to gently drop a small drip of it on there it oozed out all over and insta-cured into a tidy little mess. Oh well. Not pretty. But at least it's holding! Will work for now.
#2) I installed the Precision Flip flippers. When I finally got around to adding the flipper rubbers, they didn't seem to line up smoothly with the flipper return guides. So I had to unscrew a few screws and try to move them up a bit more. We'll see how it plays. I'm just trying to avoid any gross flipper hop.