Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by jomama
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

I have a 1970 Gottlieb Scuba game I just bought I am a newbie to the pinball world. When I turn the machine on all it dose is run the score up by tens and won't stop. I don't know how to work on them as this is my first game. Any help and advice you can give would be very helpful. I want to get the game

#2 11 years ago

It sounds like a stuck switch . Look on the playfield and see what scores ten points and go from there. Also when you turn it on is this instant or do you have to credit up and start it first? Just some basic questions . Also make sure all your contacts and connections are good.

#3 11 years ago

Did you move the pin by taking the head off? I'm a noob too and when I moved my table I didn't properly sit the jones connectors connecting the head to the table. I got all kinds of weird inconsistent issues.

#4 11 years ago

All EM's eventually have issues with leaf switches. Basically your going to have to see which one is getting stuck, and adjust them (means one isn't getting reset). Clay did a really good video recently on an EM talking about this, I highly suggest sending him a $20 donation to get access to his pinball ninja site, you'll see what I'm talking about.

#5 11 years ago

The problem start as soon as you turn the machine on and what is the address to the Pinball ninja site also thanks for you quick help and response.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Cabinet - Decals
The Pinball Scientist
Decals
$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball
Decals
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 20.00
Various Novelties
GC Pinball
Various novelties
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/trouble-working-on-machine and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.