(Topic ID: 255534)

Trouble powering up Chicago Coin All Star (Pitch and Bat)

By Nowavedetroit

4 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

Hi there, I recently purchased a Chicago Coin "All Stars" pitch and bat EM machine (1962). It's complete as near as I can tell. And after cleaning all the contacts and switches I am still unable to get the machine to light up. I also tested all the fuses and made sure the lock switch wasn't jammed open. The curious thing is there is a hole about the size of a dime at the front right of the machine on the bottom. I figure this may have been a power switch for the game. But there is nothing there but a hole. Does anyone know if this machine should have an on/off switch? Any other suggestions as to what might be keeping the machine from at least lighting up when I plug it in? Any insight or suggestions would be appreciated.

#2 4 years ago

Do you have a high-quality schematic scan you can post?

#3 4 years ago

HI Currieddog, I have two different schematics. I will attempt to scan it. It's huge. Thanks for the prompt to do so.

#4 4 years ago

Staples will scan a schematic for $2, or Kinkos will for $6

#5 4 years ago

thanks Howard

#6 4 years ago

Have you tried putting a coin into it?

2 months later
    #7 4 years ago

I have the same game as you it is so fun to play. you are missing a toggle switch to turn the game on thats why your game won't work

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/trouble-powering-up-chicago-coin-all-star-pitch-and-bat?hl=howardr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.