(Topic ID: 280796)

Trophies? What is this counter sticker trying to tell me?

By undrdog

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by I_P_D_B
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

483FA913-CAF2-4759-8EA2-A237104B4A53 (resized).jpeg
E7444C2B-39C3-434E-A322-25530A21E08E (resized).jpeg
7DA00AA4-F047-40F6-A9C5-6883CC9038FA (resized).jpeg
7266F7EE-CC0F-40E0-BCA0-9385B39D73B6 (resized).jpeg
66EE0DE9-EB45-4556-9378-0938E65C55ED (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider i_p_d_b.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 3 years ago
Quoted from undrdog:

IPDB.org needs to be corrected. They are conflating Hi-Hand with some battery operated toy called High Hand.

What are you talking about? What's in our Williams Hi-Hand listing that is incorrect?

https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=1179

Thanks.

#17 3 years ago
Quoted from undrdog:

i_p_d_b
My mistake. I was reading the whole screen as one game. Newbie error.

And maybe you were viewing on a cellphone? I'm always using a desktop where the presentations may not be identical.

Quoted from undrdog:

While I have your attention... how many of these do we think exist in the wild?

I don't know. We have no production count in our listing and I see the IPSND.net has no serial numbers submitted to them for this game.

Do you see a serial number on your three games, either on the cabinet or inside the game? If so, you should submit them to the IPSND.net to get the ball rolling. Include there a focused close-up of each serial number as provenance. Your serial number spread can give a clue as to a minimum quantity.

Quoted from undrdog:

The backglass colors on each are different. The backglass layout doesn’t change. The cabinet trim on each is different. Want pictures?

You bet I do. Also make photos of the reverse side of each backglass, if it is easily accessible. Otherwise, don't mess with removing your backglass for this shot. However, from the "Inside backbox" picture that we have, it looks like you can easily move the brace at the top enter of the insert to allow it to hinge downward to make this photo without touching the glass? Except I wonder what holds the glass in place so it doesn't tip over when the insert is hinged open? Don't take risks for my sake.

If you find and photograph the serial numbers, I can explain in our listing where you found them so other owners can look for theirs, then submit them to the IPSND.net.

We always request photos be taken in good lighting so they are not grainy-looking. We can accept images up to a whopping 10MB each but most folks send them in between 1MB and 4MB each.

You may email your pics to me at the address below.

Thank you for your help to photo-document this game for the pinball record.

Jay
IPDB
[email protected]

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider i_p_d_b.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/trophies-what-is-this-counter-sticker-trying-to-tell-me?tu=i_p_d_b and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.