• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20200729_135631_resized (resized).jpg
20200729_135621_resized (resized).jpg
20200729_135616_resized (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rai.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 3 years ago

I love Tron it’s one of my favorite pins but just sold mine while keeping similar built games like Iron Man, TWD pro and Met pro. To me these 4 are equally great but Tron was able to sell for a thousand higher.

#23 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

The whole package speaks Tron. Great looks. Great homage to the video game and movie. A lot of Tron fans out there.
And more people love it than games available.
LTG : )

Agreed, I feel like Tron and Iron Man fit in the same category. Simple rules but great flow, not great dots since they’re movie rips not extra clear. Both use movie audio clips to great effect. Both have the incomparable Jeff Bridges the dude doing what he does.

One thing is IM has more recent vault and re-vault. I’m curious if Tron will get one last hurrah and knowing Stern I’d say yes.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rai.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tron-why-the-price?tu=rai and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.