Topic Stats

• 60 posts
  • 46 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 days ago by Jgaltr56
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20200729_135631_resized (resized).jpg
20200729_135621_resized (resized).jpg
20200729_135616_resized (resized).jpg

There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 8 days ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

there are probably less than 2,000 of them.

I wish we knew how many they made. Tron came out shortly before the big pinball boom. Stern did do a couple small runs thereafter. 2,000 is probably a good guess.

#52 7 days ago

We have a nicely mod pro at the store in the showroom. I’m Falling back in love with the game. Played a game with some customers today and I was explaining while I was playing it what I was doing, rules, etc. I’m on Ball 3 and only needed one more mode to get to “Sea of Simulation”, Only Quora ...and I had Quora multiball lit at the arcade scoop. They could see me getting into it. Then DRAIN....NOOOOO! .

......and that my friends is playing TRON in a nutshell.

Sellers remorse now three years after I sold my LE. I’ll get another LE sooner or later, in the meantime enjoying this Pro until it’s gone. Not very priced to sell and I’m ok with that.

#53 7 days ago
Quoted from gecko157:

G’damn Stern just give us a vault already! It would print stacks for you.

For the love of God, please vault the sombitch!

#54 7 days ago

Because it’s AWESOME!!!

#55 7 days ago

trons ok. not awesome, not horrible. one of the higher middle of the road games. but all middle of the road games seem to be in that price range.

#56 7 days ago
Quoted from Toucanf16:

I want a turn key Tron arcade game. Any leads on one?

sit down version on facebook marketplace

#57 7 days ago

At one time , I had a nicely modded Tron pro, original Iron Man and an Avatar LE. All three are the same Stern vintage with similar rules. All three to me have that Hi Energy game feeling. I actually like Iron Man a little better than Tron and in today’s market is the much better value. The IM VE is a really nice package and a decently modded one can be had in the 4K range compared To 6k range for a Tron. I would not buy a Tron without the Eli ramp mod. The ramp mod not available anymore and the game is missing too much without.
The poor man’s version of the trio is Avatar. Takes a lot of heat for only having one ramp, but is a beautiful, speed game with one of the best callout packages in pinball and also one of the best backglasses.

#58 6 days ago

Tron would be the last game to leave my collection. With the lit ramps, great callouts, a big powered sub and the often frustrating gameplay--the best package in pinball--if you are a fan of all things TRON.

#59 6 days ago

I love the music, Daft Punk rocks.

#60 5 days ago
Quoted from Isjack:

I have played this game a few times in a bar, and .. I don't know .. why is this a $6k+ game? Somebody help me understand what I missed on this one.

You're really messing with my Zen thing, man

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Creo Pinball
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Machine - For Sale
Farmington, UT
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods
There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside