Topic Stats

• 474 posts
  • 77 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by arcademojo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 56 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

tron.PNG
th-503.jpeg
yhst-32784555675698_2268_94791.gif
IMG_4590.JPG
2014-12-11 08.21.58.jpg
care-bear-bbq-1.jpg
0007628644444_A.jpeg
ireallydontcare.jpg
care-corner-1.jpg
care-vader-1.jpg
245793.jpg
victoria-secret-coming-1.jpg
6flags.jpg
care-1.jpg
tron ve.jpeg
image-179.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider usandthem.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

That's the issue. Lots of used pros, even a good amount of nibs.
If demand was overwhelming, these would be sold quick.

Supply is up because people still want 5K and up. If it's like IMVE, you can get a brand new one from a reputable dealer with extras for about $4700 shipped. Let's not forget that the specter of VE's is another reason why the supply of used ones is up. Any of these sellers need to come down to about 4K to sell. Otherwise, while they're officially "for sale", they're not really for sale.

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

Are you talking about HUO, box stock Tron Pro? If so, my strike point is above that.

Sorry. Yeah, I was thinking HUO. Maybe I'm a little low. I wouldn't pay more than VE pricing for a NIB Tron though. Regardless of what original owners say, the IMVE does look better than the original with stock LED's, decaled speaker box and foil-like cab art.

But on the other hand, there may never be a Tron VE. So, it's kind of a toss-up. There's also the opportunity cost of waiting. You never know how long you'll be on this planet-- haha.

7 months later
#470 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

How is everyone doing waiting on that VE? Could have bought a few since this dumb ass thread started.
ChrisS has a nice one for sale in Lake Geneva, Wi.
Keep on speculating.....

Speculation is fun. Besides, even if there's only 10% chance of a remake, there's still plenty/most of games out there with a 0% chance of being remade to keep you occupied in the meantime. And besides, if you do bite on an existing Tron, then the dream is over as far as your concerned. And what fun is that?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Machine - For Sale
Covington, GA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider usandthem.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside