care-corner-1.jpg
care-vader-1.jpg
245793.jpg
victoria-secret-coming-1.jpg
6flags.jpg
care-1.jpg
tron ve.jpeg
image-179.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pimp77.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 9 years ago

Most likely...has the best chance of a re-run IMO. That being said, no need to wait. If you want a Tron there are plenty for sale.

1 month later
#176 9 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Cracks me up how this topic makes people so angry. Lighten up already it's pinball!! Lol.

Not only that...but most of the posters in here seem to own a Tron LE or Tron pro already. Why are you interested in the VE???

#188 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Interest is one thing, but buyers are another. A VE Tron would probably end up costing north of 5k in a configuration like the original Pro. Any extra parts added would increase that amount. How many of those that are pumping for this to happen have $5500 ready to plunk down on this? I figure if they did they would already have one.

Yes, but if you throw on the lighted ramps...Cha-Ching!!!! Stern would be raking in this --->$$$$$$

#240 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Are you seriously pulling out the "if you wont own it why do you care" argument?

Yes. It's pinball, not an investment.

#273 9 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

I think here's the question to ask: did Iron Man VE have any affect on the product release cycle?
I don't know if it did or didn't, but the one thing I do know, is that our selection of new pins has never been better.

Releasing a VE a year allows Stern to keep up (sorta) with coding games. Who isn't for that?

#346 9 years ago
Quoted from tl54hill:

But with a pinball market already soft, a glut of new Tron VE's could drop Tron prices to $4500, then what is the point? Stern is not looking to sell discount machines, they would want a premium price.

IMVE dropped IM prices to ~$4k...pre-VE it was ~$5.5k. The point is Stern saw some profit there and milked all the profit they could off it. Like IM, Tron is a stripped cost cut game that would allow them to have similar profits. It makes the most sense of any Stern game for a VE...even more than LOTR (sadly).

#352 9 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

$9,500 for a TRON LE shows demand for Tron.

Actually, that shows demand for TRONLE, not TRON.

#359 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

FYI, I will buy every TRON ~VE~ and hide in my basement. Buy a fucking TRON now if you want it.

Why do you care?

#379 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

That said……you morons speculating on VE editions and waiting on said version sound like complete dipshits. Truth.

Current Tron owners shaking in their boots and crying because a Tron VE makes the most sense out of any Stern game are a bunch of sad people. Quit trolling the Tron VE threads and get a life...better yet, go play your existing Tron. That said, I want one to be made. I won't buy it because I think the game is just ok, but it will make Stern a lot of money. Stern making money on VEs is good. I will buy a LOTRVE when it comes out eventually. And quit throwing around personal attacks, dipshit!

#381 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Good for you…..I could care less if they make more TRONS. Keep on rolling with your butthurt.

Where should I roll to?

#383 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

The butthurt store, I don't really know???

The thing is...my butt isn't hurting. Never has, never will.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Trade
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pimp77.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tron-ve-will-it-happen?tu=pimp77 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.