Topic Stats

• 474 posts
  • 77 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by arcademojo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 56 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

tron.PNG
th-503.jpeg
yhst-32784555675698_2268_94791.gif
IMG_4590.JPG
2014-12-11 08.21.58.jpg
care-bear-bbq-1.jpg
0007628644444_A.jpeg
ireallydontcare.jpg
care-corner-1.jpg
care-vader-1.jpg
245793.jpg
victoria-secret-coming-1.jpg
6flags.jpg
care-1.jpg
tron ve.jpeg
image-179.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iceman44.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#194 5 years ago

Does anybody really think that if Stern figures they can make a pile of $$$ on a Tron VE that they aren't going to do it? I think its a LOCK

#257 5 years ago

Tron is a highly modded pin right?

Stern is going to sell a Tron VE, regular stock, and then offer every high priced mod they can think of in the "store".

Just like they are doing with TWD.

How about a nice interactive $400 Tron topper from Stern, alternate armor, side art, lighted ramp kit, etc.?

#258 5 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

wow... just saw this scroll by on the first page
LOTR for $6,800
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsft-lotr-le-huo-mint-pix

It seems Stretch always buys his pins in great shape and never plays them! He's sold some really nice pins and seems like a great guy.

Since this isn't his FS thread, I'm going to opine that it wouldn't sell at $6k, if it does, I'll be putting my similar condition Lotr LE up for sale

#303 5 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Guy says no Tron remakes are planned. As a matter of fact, Gary is getting extremely, and I quote, 'annoyed at Pinside relentlessness on this title.'

Really Rick? That's a joke if Gary is "annoyed".

F it, who cares, put something else out there then.

I hope they make another Tron because thankfully that's one I could care absolutely less about. Tried to watch that 1983 classic on Showtime while I was waking up this am. Wow, it blows.

The Dude ought to be ashamed of himself....

#308 5 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

But yeah. Guy said Gary was ranting about pinsiders being stubborn. He himself was laughing at him.

Maybe Gary should think about all the mods he could sell in the "Stern store".

Jimmeny Xmas, think about how much $$$ they could make on the mods alone!

I really hope they make it and take more $$$ out of the potential buyer's pool. I don't care about Tron.

"Gary" wouldn't have ever done the gore on TWD either.......

#312 5 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Maybe they can make the fish tank thing with Flynn/Quorra/Gem heads in it!
Post edited by Erik: I see lapnip has a thumbs down stalker!

That.....is what I'm saying Erik! They could def bump it up to $500 for that trio right?

It is Tron after all?

And the "lighted ramp mod", I'm thinking at least another 1k?

#318 5 years ago
Quoted from ZenTron:

I knew a lot of you would hide behind a thumbs down, but not have the guts to reply to my post with a counter argument. Sometimes folks ask questions on here, but it doesn't mean one has to answer. Obviously he has a friend or someone at Stern and he passes along some information. If he wanted to give the persons name/address/social security he would but its none of our business.

It's Kaneda junior, not that its a compliment.........

#321 5 years ago
Quoted from Baiter:

At Gary's presentation at Free Play Florida 2 weeks ago he said they plan to make at least 1-2 VE titles in the future... no dates or names, just that they have plans for doing more titles. It sounded like they already have most of 2015 planned with other efforts (MMr, Woah Nellie, new titles) before they get back to a VE.

Ha, I agree. It didn't impress me back in the 80's, so I had to watch it again just last year to see what all the fuss was about and my opinion didn't change. The new one is better, but the plot is still a bit on the shallow side.
Jeff Bridges is still the A-lister of pinball though ... IM, Tron, TBL.

I love the Dude, he's the best, but WOW, that Tron performance by Flynn is terrible, I'll take the Dude in everything else

Hasn't had a hit since the "Iceman Cometh"......

#336 5 years ago

How about building it the way Steve wants (which equals the way we want it), with his BOM, and then putting your profit margin on top of that.

The price is what it is at that point. Buy it or don't. Give us greatness and BOM!

Hmmm, that actually sounds like DP and a few others.

#345 5 years ago
Quoted from tl54hill:

Stern is not looking to sell Tron VE at $4500..no way

Stern will be looking to sell a ton of new mods for TRON VE in the Stern store.

A 5k stock Tron Ve can turn into 7k in a hurry with all the mods they will sell.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 259.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
$ 50.00
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iceman44.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside