care-corner-1.jpg
care-vader-1.jpg
245793.jpg
victoria-secret-coming-1.jpg
6flags.jpg
care-1.jpg
tron ve.jpeg
image-179.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider goronic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#23 9 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

i have an unreasonably priced LE

Didn't know if I should Thumb Up or Thumb Down this post - as it would be unclear

#26 9 years ago

The TRON LE is the real deal I think

And I should know, I have been driving Lincolns long before I was paid to, because I just like it.

#28 9 years ago

After SNL they may have to pull these as now they are soo funny to watch.

#30 9 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Then everybody lost their minds.

I know, they should just make the TRON VE so everyone will stop asking for it. Jeez

#32 9 years ago
Quoted from TenaciousT:

I really think if Stern did LOTR VE it would kill sales of The Hobbit !

Don't know about kill, but would have an impact. The EXPO reveal didn't help JJP either - that may have had a worse affect than a LOTR VE would

#45 9 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

By everyone you mean you and Trekkie?

Yes

#46 9 years ago

Everyone knows that if Stern makes a TRON VE or Premium I would instantly buy. If they don't - no biggie.

#47 9 years ago

And by everyone I mean a few people on pinside...

#98 9 years ago

The only way to ensure that a TRON VE is made is for me to buy a TRON Pro, and to ensure that there is a TRON Premium made all I have to do is buy labnip's TRON LE. That is my luck. So, for you guys that want a new TRON all I need to do is pull the trigger and you'll get one.

#116 9 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

we can play my modded TRON LE

Wait, wait a minute...you have a TRON LE?!?

#118 9 years ago

I know you do!

Quoted from JoeJet:

I am done now.. some guys just grind my gears

I certainly don't want to get in the middle of this, but to Trekkie credit he didn't start the thread...but I get what your saying - especially if you were trying to sell a TRON. Congrats on getting your asking price - I bet it is a solid buy with all those mods - so win win for buyer and seller

#119 9 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

put the Tron chix transite in it.

Hey I have that TRON Disc as well - not a bad topper idea. Did you wire it to allow it to be constantly on?

#133 9 years ago

wow, that was fast

#135 9 years ago

Not sure if you have see this - but its kinda cool

#149 9 years ago

I might as well just come out with it....

Ok, Gary just called me and they plan on doing the TRON VE run summer of 2015 to coincide with my birthday, and the last half moon and the introduction of the Intel i9 running at 5 GHz. You guys were going to find out sooner or later, might as well be here.

1 month later
#204 9 years ago

I (and many others) can get the TRON PRO now, but are waiting on the VE because we would like the new cab style.

May never happen, but there sure seems to be a demand for it...

#213 9 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

...from the same 5 people over and over again.

You may be right on that, and if so I agree - no VE.

#215 9 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

I think they are arguing with the same 3 people who hate the VE idea...

You may be right on that, ...

#220 9 years ago

Stern knows they didn't make enough LE's (that ship has sailed), and feel that they made enough Pros - maybe they did in fact. But the VE would be awesome. However, there are a lot of other Sterns that people like that would probably want the 'VE' treatment - like LOTR, Spider-Man, etc.

This TRON LE/VE/Premium thing has been beat to death, I have only been on PinSide a few months and I am surprised how much attention this topic gets. I am sure Stern is seeing this, I just wonder if they just laugh and think 'no way, we are done with TRON', or 'just wait, it's on the way...."

#222 9 years ago
Quoted from vex:

apparently not, there seems to be yet more demand out there

I have gotten several (more than just a 5 people) PM's asking me to let them know if I hear about a TRON VE release - I guess because I am watching so close for it. Is there another Stern pin that has had so much press on Pinside regarding desire for another production run or VE. I am sure that there have been, but more than TRON?

#260 9 years ago

I think it is funny how some are saying there is no way, and others that say how can they not?

#271 9 years ago

Could be wrong, but I think Stern just got a bigger place to make a crap ton of TRON VE's...

#278 9 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

borg-no-tron-ve-1.png 24 KB

Yeah, that is a biggie. But he is said Vault LE ... I think that the fact that he typed LE makes me think there is some wiggle room. That tells me, if authentic, that there will likely not be a TRON Premium but doesn't rule out a TRON VE...

#291 9 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

The way that was worded seems to bolster the case for or possibility of a Tron VE.

I am hoping for a 2016 TRON VE - I need some time to recover from the hobbit purchase. I plan on getting it on the day it is announced/available

That is a bit selfish though to hope for a later release, when some want it now.

Post edited by Goronic: Changed many to some due to getting flack about being in a very small group of people who want a TRON VE.

#296 9 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

Don't worry it's like hoping for your team to win, it doesn't really affect whether your team wins.

Good point - my wife and I budget everything and we agreed on 10K (and no more) on Pinball stuff per year. If TRON 'something' comes out next year I would be over budget. Could I get it - sure, but I don't like to go over budget. I would just wait until Jan 1 2016

#305 9 years ago

I am a business owner, and I don't think I would be annoyed if people really liked my product and was asking for more of it? I would be more flattered/grateful than annoyed.

#309 9 years ago

So Gary is like, "oh what the hell if they want it that bad fine!"?

#316 9 years ago

TRON threads usually end up like this, I sometime wonder if a TRON VE will help or hurt...

I for one, don't want another Pro run, I would like a VE run - I really like the TRON LE, but I don't think I will spend over 8K for a pinball machine. And just because I won't doesn't mean it is not worth it. I would like a new BMW M4 - but out of my range - but damn good car!

#446 9 years ago

Hey, are you guys talking about TRON again?

#456 9 years ago

Oh, I almost forgot labnip - are you still going to send me your TRON LE as discussed?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Trade
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider goronic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tron-ve-will-it-happen?tu=goronic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.