Topic Stats

• 474 posts
  • 77 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by arcademojo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 56 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

tron.PNG
th-503.jpeg
yhst-32784555675698_2268_94791.gif
IMG_4590.JPG
2014-12-11 08.21.58.jpg
care-bear-bbq-1.jpg
0007628644444_A.jpeg
ireallydontcare.jpg
care-corner-1.jpg
care-vader-1.jpg
245793.jpg
victoria-secret-coming-1.jpg
6flags.jpg
care-1.jpg
tron ve.jpeg
image-179.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider concretehardt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#35 5 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

I know, they should just make the TRON VE so everyone will stop asking for it. Jeez

By everyone you mean you and Trekkie?

#56 5 years ago
Quoted from JoeJet:

Is that why you decided against my $5400 like new Tron with $900 in mods after trolling my FS thread and privately praising my game and trying to get me down in price?
My FS thread:

Your PMs to me:

Game sold for full asking.
You lose.

1troll.jpg 12 KB

2troll.jpg 31 KB

Thumbs up on this post!

#141 5 years ago
Quoted from thunderking50:

That is what I keep telling Trekkie but he does
Not want to understand and keep posting VE
Crap all over Pinside....oh we'll

Trekkie is trying to scare someone into selling him their Tron on the cheap with his VE and pricing "trend" threads... Pretty lame tactic dude!

#145 5 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Why wouldn't Stern make a Tron Premium?
Mustang
Metallica (2)
AC/DC (2)
Star Trek
Avengers
All of those have Pro, Premium and Limited Edition.
My feeling, Stern could do a run of 500-1,000 Premium Trons, priced at $7k...and they would sell.
IMO, Tron is easily one of the top games Stern has ever made.

Tron LE is Tron Premium... Haven't you figured that out yet?

#150 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Wrong! Tron Premium is the LE!

Ok you got me there

1 month later
#160 5 years ago
Quoted from fattdirk:

Or... they know that the value of their machine is going to drop when the VE is announced.

Well Tron LE didn't budge in price on the last 3 re runs of Tron pro but maybe if the 4th "VE" run has some LED's, decals instead of a screened cab & a new back box (I dislike the new locking system - coffin lock is way better imho) it will make the LE owners shit their pants and dump their games. I'm keeping mine! I had a nice pro that I sold to buy my LE and have no regrets. I really don't get the notion that a VE run will tank the LE price, the VE is a Tron Pro with a few changes you can buy a very nice pro for 5k with mods right now.
Tron LE come up for sale now and then just like any other machine, not every sale is a conspiracy of insider information...sometimes people just sell a machine to buy something different!

#164 5 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

You're not gonna get many, if any, mods on a nice Tron Pro in So Cal for 5K...certainly not any of the expensive ones.

So buy a nice HUO and mod it yourself! A VE isn't going to come with arcade mod ect ect so either way your spending more than 5k by the time your done.

#171 5 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

I don't know where you are located

I'm located in Tronsville USA

Quoted from Billy16:

Thanks for your tip.

Don't mention it! (I'll be here all night)

#180 5 years ago
Quoted from Darth_Chris:

Yes, that set of mind is not doing anything good to the hobby. To me someone who has been playing with a limited edition pin for years, enjoying it and after hearing that another remake is coming for more people to enjoy that same game should not affect that individual at all.
On the contrary it should make the owner proud and happy he selected a winner but more and more here you can almost predict that guy is going to have a bad day because his forbiden pleasure will be accessible to more people.
Sad.

Zzzzzzzzzz

#212 5 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

These types of posts only seem to come from people who already own a Tron....hmmm.

And these types of posts ^ seem to only come from those who don't own Tron.... Hmmm

#230 5 years ago
Quoted from vex:

when there's easy money to be made by stern, ain't happenin' be a happenin'

Hell I wanna know why Stern doesn't make more AC/DC Luci I have talked to several distros and all said they have demand for more Luci and can't get anymore... Talk about easy money for Stern

#292 5 years ago
Quoted from swf127:

Have you noticed the number of TRON LE's coming to market lately? Really nice machines and they've broken the 10K barrier. Last one I saw was 9400-ish? Makes you wonder if the flashy ramps have lost their luster and people are raising cash for new machines or if people are anticipating a Tron VE with flashy ramps. Reminds me of how MM's came to market before the MMR announcement.

Um flashy ramps have been available for the Pro for a long time, just takes $400 and a little time. I do wonder though, with Stern NIB LE's pushing 8k and JJP wanting 9k for Hobbit at some point people won't be selling a pin or 2 to afford the latest and greatest NIB... they will be mortgaging their home.

#315 5 years ago
Quoted from ZenTron:

Obviously he has a friend or someone at Stern and he passes along some information. If he wanted to give the persons name/address/social security he would but its none of our business.

WTF is this a Faberge commercial

#343 5 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

A TRON LE just sold for $9,500...Tron VE (not LE) is on the way.

Good grief!
image.jpg

#355 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstor12:

a nicely modded TRON LE sold for 9500, with chrome door.
What's a stock one worth?

The only stock ones I know of are the couple NIB that are floating around, seriously man an unmodded Tron?... Blasphemy!

#372 5 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

That said……you morons speculating on VE editions and waiting on said version sound like complete dipshits. Truth.

Life is just too F#cking short to be curled up in the fetal position crying for a VE edition!
Look in the mirror and ask yourself, do I want to be the guy 20 years from now who has to tell my grandchildren that I could of had a Tron pinball machine but decided to wait for a VE? Don't be that guy.. Those are not the kind regrets you want to have! Take it from me I sold Tron once
image-179.jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 95.00
Lighting - Led
FlipperLED
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Machine - For Sale
Covington, GA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider concretehardt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside