Topic Stats

• 474 posts
  • 77 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by arcademojo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 56 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

tron.PNG
th-503.jpeg
yhst-32784555675698_2268_94791.gif
IMG_4590.JPG
2014-12-11 08.21.58.jpg
care-bear-bbq-1.jpg
0007628644444_A.jpeg
ireallydontcare.jpg
care-corner-1.jpg
care-vader-1.jpg
245793.jpg
victoria-secret-coming-1.jpg
6flags.jpg
care-1.jpg
tron ve.jpeg
image-179.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider billy16.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 5 years ago

Looking for one of these myself. I'm betting the mystery "reasonably priced" Trons won't appear unless the VE run is announced.

#43 5 years ago

It is all just idle speculation until Stern makes an announcement. I'd imagine since the success of IM VE they will surely do another, who knows which one they'll do next...

#60 5 years ago

As I said, this is all speculation on our part. However, if Stern hits some serious down time it would be easy for them to crank out a couple hundred (or so) VE pins to keep the line moving along--pins that will all sell quickly. IM VE was a big success, no reason lightning cannot strike twice (or more) for Stern.

#111 5 years ago

labnip, you are one funny dude! Next time I'm in Austin, you pick the place--my treat for some great Texas BBQ. Gotta have both turkey and brisket, tho...

1 month later
#162 5 years ago

You're not gonna get many, if any, mods on a nice Tron Pro in So Cal for 5K...certainly not any of the expensive ones.

#168 5 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

So buy a nice HUO and mod it yourself! A VE isn't going to come with arcade mod ect ect so either way your spending more than 5k by the time your done.

I don't know where you are located (since you have that hidden)--never said anything about buying one--merely pointed out your price estimation for a nice Tron Pro with mods is low for my area. Thanks for your tip.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Backbox
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider billy16.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside