Topic Stats

• 474 posts
  • 77 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by arcademojo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 56 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

tron.PNG
th-503.jpeg
yhst-32784555675698_2268_94791.gif
IMG_4590.JPG
2014-12-11 08.21.58.jpg
care-bear-bbq-1.jpg
0007628644444_A.jpeg
ireallydontcare.jpg
care-corner-1.jpg
care-vader-1.jpg
245793.jpg
victoria-secret-coming-1.jpg
6flags.jpg
care-1.jpg
tron ve.jpeg
image-179.jpg

There are 474 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 10.
#451 4 years ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

you will love this then

At least the caps are all still on them.

#452 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I doubt the Honey Badger would be pleased that you called him a Care Bear. Or are you banking on the fact that he doesn't give a s#@t?

stupid badger doesn't care either

#453 4 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

At least the caps are all still on them.

8.20am.. & have to go to work

#456 4 years ago

Oh, I almost forgot labnip - are you still going to send me your TRON LE as discussed?

#457 4 years ago

#458 4 years ago

Anyone ever try this?

yhst-32784555675698_2268_94791.gif

#459 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Anyone ever try this?

only for back rubs, as if anyone cares

#460 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Anyone ever try this?

I haven't tried the grocery bottles but I do like some of their stuff in the restaurants. Texas Pit and Devil Spit or something like that

#461 4 years ago

Now I want my wife's slow cooked ribs!

#462 4 years ago

Only the best for my Luci.
th-503.jpeg

#463 4 years ago

This thread has taken a turn for the better! I love me some BBQ.

I prefer a dry rub and to use sauce to dip. That way you can enjoy it both ways.

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
3 weeks later
#465 4 years ago

Woohoo!! Just brought a nice Pro home. Screw the VE!

This is probably a good indication the VE will be announced tomorrow.

tron.PNG

#466 4 years ago

i hope this happens in 2015. people throw LOTR out there as a potential VE title - i can't see Stern doing this in the face of JJP's Hobbit, plus the fact that Game of Thrones is also being talked about as a themed pin? i don't know. just doesn't seem as likely for a VE.

the only thing stopping me from buying a Tron on the used market now is the fact that most of the Pros out there are heavily modded. i would hate to buy one and (indirectly) pay for all those mods only to have a VE come out that includes all (or most) of those features as OEM...

in any event, this title is a keeper so if i owned one now i doubt i'd be selling it in anticipation of something that may not even pan out.

#467 4 years ago

I want Tron! I cant find one to buy, and i refuse to give $5.5-6k for a used pro. So, im waiting.

4 months later
#469 4 years ago

How is everyone doing waiting on that VE? Could have bought a few since this dumb ass thread started.

ChrisS has a nice one for sale in Lake Geneva, Wi.

Keep on speculating.....

#470 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

How is everyone doing waiting on that VE? Could have bought a few since this dumb ass thread started.
ChrisS has a nice one for sale in Lake Geneva, Wi.
Keep on speculating.....

Speculation is fun. Besides, even if there's only 10% chance of a remake, there's still plenty/most of games out there with a 0% chance of being remade to keep you occupied in the meantime. And besides, if you do bite on an existing Tron, then the dream is over as far as your concerned. And what fun is that?

#471 4 years ago

I Said This before,Just a reminder :

Iron Man VE happened for a few reason : demand (they did not make enough at that time) AND
the main reason is that No Iron Man LE was ever made so they could add better Lights and Toys on a pro and make it better without making a Pro better then a LE...They will never make a VE Pinball better then they Made theyre Limited Edition of spiderman Lotr or Tron.

#472 4 years ago
Quoted from The_Director:

If someone wants to sell me a bone stock dry one, that's nice shape for $4800 to my door I will

You should have gotten the one I just took to the Winston-Salem auction. Low play with leds and only a few mods like the Hallmark cycles. It sold less than 4900.

8 months later
#474 3 years ago

VE BUMP!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods
$ 26.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
€ 95.00
Lighting - Led
FlipperLED
There are 474 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 10.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside