Resized_20230117_104431_464622807080727 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240206_222143 (resized).jpg
3424697b418af80e762e7c9d3c2a9cbb.jpg
jeff-bridges-what.gif
Screenshot_20240121_010946_Facebook (resized).jpg
moonwalk.gif
tron_3_by_ultimate_savage_de0vw8l-375w-2x (resized).jpg
IMG_8297 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider merccat.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

My personal guess (and that's all it is) is that it will be next year and will be a premium price point game with lit ramps.

Would love to see them release it with lit ramps. Time to save up some cash, if this happens I want to be ready to go.

#145 7 years ago

I don't see what the problem would be even if a VE came out that had everything an LE had. It would still be different and the LE would still be collectable. Kind of like a first issue book is far more valuable than subsequent printings. Heck, already people mod their Pros to near LE levels considering the games play the same and I dont see that causing any major heartburn. I guess what I am saying is does the LE badge determine the collectability or do the features? Since features can always be added I say its the badge.

Worst case, yeah, if someone wants to sell their LE while the VE is being produced they might have a harder time selling for a premium but I think the moment they were no longer being produced once again people would be looking and willing to pay.

#189 7 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I listened to that and all he said was the usual suspects. Someone here on Pinside said he said Tron, but it's not in the audio - they they changed their story to "it's obvious if you read between the lines", so, no it was never said, to my knowledge.

I'm going to rewatch John's Arcade's tour of stern hosted by Gomez tonight. He does name some potentials by name but I can't remember if its just older remakes (ie MB) or if he talks about some potential VE titles as well.

1 week later
#249 7 years ago

I like the moving recognizer effct and would be a bit bummed to not see it included but it doesn't really add anything to the gameplay so I would not be at all suprised if it did get left out.

As far as drops go, maybe if included they could serve another purpose other than Gem.

2 weeks later
#299 7 years ago
Quoted from kst8cat:

Because with a used one somebody else's germs would be all over the flipper buttons and the surrounding area. If I could buy a new one I wouldn't have to worry about that.

Pincoodies... Speaking of which, my RFM has right where a normal pins power switch would be, someones gum from years ago back when it was a routed game. Every now and then i stil forget and reach there.

#311 7 years ago

Add to that titles being released by startups which are also really great. Still though, it's Tron

For me Tron was the first new release that really got me excited about new machines. You're right though since then very exciting new releases have become much more frequent. And that is truly a wonderful thing.

1 month later
#427 7 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

I'm rooting for ne titles that push the envelope....a Star Wars that kicks ass w LED will make ALOT more people happy, than an overpriced VE ......just my thoughts though....

Ya know... The more I play Tron alongside other newer Stern titles the more tired it seems to me. Its still super fun but I think I'm with you on this....

Still though it would depend on whether or not anything is refreshed and/or price point. I'm sure the stern guys can probably find the sweet spot that opens my wallet.

#430 7 years ago
Quoted from Audioenslaved:

Tron Ve for president...

Perhaps the MCP will finally have its way after all.

1 week later
#433 7 years ago

Holy crap! I want to ride that!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Huntington Beach, CA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Trade
10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider merccat.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tron-ve-is-it-really-coming?tu=merccat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.