Resized_20230117_104431_464622807080727 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240206_222143 (resized).jpg
3424697b418af80e762e7c9d3c2a9cbb.jpg
jeff-bridges-what.gif
Screenshot_20240121_010946_Facebook (resized).jpg
moonwalk.gif
tron_3_by_ultimate_savage_de0vw8l-375w-2x (resized).jpg
IMG_8297 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bb2j3z.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

So sold my modded tron pro, which I actually regret. It was really nice, love the theme, gameplay, art, and music. I'm seeing some chatter about a tron ve. Also see several tron le's for sale. Hoping that it's for real. Anyone in the know have any indication what it might be like? Sounds like it might come out next year.

I'm hoping that they keep the tron legacy movie elements with roughly the same artwork. Please do not make a reskin like spider-man ve. I love the callouts and music. Maybe a new translite. A dream would be to finally do a tron premium with the le play field. With LEDs and improvements like cliffys, arcade mod, lit ramps, etc. I would be all in on this. Anyone else?

#9 7 years ago

I'm fine with a premium price if it's the le playfield and code + improvements. I was just hoping they wouldn't reskin the design because even though the movie is okay, the design and music is incredible. Love quorra and gem. Was just wondering because there seems to be a few people out there in the know of a tron ve coming and there was rumors of a comic book spiderman ve before it happened.

#21 7 years ago

This is great news.... I hope they keep the legacy assets... To make it different, just do a new translite if sufficient. I do not want cartoon or original Tron. It's a very fun game....

#48 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

The real shame is Disney not doing the third Tron movie. The Tron IP is very original and current and has a ton of room to develop further.
One more big movie would really cement the franchise. Let's hope Disney reconsiders one day.

It sounded like everything was set to film, but the poor performance of Tommorrowland made Disney to reconsider and shelve for the time being. Now it looks like they will probably just continue with more Marvel and Star Wars movies. I'm fine with it, but a lot of successes out there are based on taking risks. I would certainly go back to the theatres for more Tron, but they seemed to have slipped their window for a followup.

#184 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

Ok I could not find this...maybe my memory hearing it is amiss. I thought it was on a seminar video. My memory is of Gomez answering a question about vaults and saying the usual suspects and mentioned Tron. During the searching though I thought that maybe Gary Stern said it somewhere but I looked through some of the vids that I have seen of him and didn't find it mentioned. I must have been mistaken.

http://www.podcastgarden.com/episode/episode-221-an-evening-with-george-gomez_73783

He doesn't mention Tron by name, but indicates that they are coming. The ones you asked for... I only posted this because I've seen a few forum posts to indicate that it was coming that they had inside scoop. I was curious as to what would be in a Tron VE as far as features/improvements.

#186 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I'm not saying SMVE isn't a great pin. I love my Reg.
They just didn't sell very many of them, so it's the real LE

Is anyone really sure about that? I thought I heard that they sold pretty well for their numbers. Maybe not breakaway hit like IMVE. I was considering about getting one. Any distributors out there have any insight?

1 week later
#230 7 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

IN: Lit ramps, trim freshen up, shaker maybe.
OUT: Drops, DPMB, moving recognizer.
Amount of people happy: >90%.

same art? anyone have an idea if this will hit this year?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Trade
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bb2j3z.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tron-ve-is-it-really-coming?tu=bb2j3z and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.