Resized_20230117_104431_464622807080727 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240206_222143 (resized).jpg
3424697b418af80e762e7c9d3c2a9cbb.jpg
jeff-bridges-what.gif
Screenshot_20240121_010946_Facebook (resized).jpg
moonwalk.gif
tron_3_by_ultimate_savage_de0vw8l-375w-2x (resized).jpg
IMG_8297 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Saltimbanco.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#453 3 years ago

I already own a Tron Pro, nothing would be better than having a Tron VE next to it!

#456 3 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

3 years later? This was the only Tron VE thread you could find to bring back to life?

I used the most popular thread I could find! Lol why start a new one?!

Nothing wrong in wishing for another Tron, I figured! And this time around, there's real stuff happening about a possible Tron 3 movie in the works, so why not!

8c58581e7b1989836320d1511b2a40bd (resized).jpg8c58581e7b1989836320d1511b2a40bd (resized).jpg
1 year later
#513 2 years ago

Just a friendly bump, a Tron vault would sure get my attention! Tron 3 may be on hold indefinitely, but the Tron park is still happening, so who knows?

FaronFlood_TronLegacy (resized).jpgFaronFlood_TronLegacy (resized).jpg

#516 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I don’t think we will ever see another DMD game run of any kind. Stern canceled the Iron Man VE run people were talking about earlier in this thread…heck, they postponed their latest cornerstone…their production line is backed up more than a year.
Tron VE is as dead as it can be in my view.

This being the Tron VE thread, I felt it was ok to indicate I still like the idea. I did say 'who knows'..

#519 2 years ago

Some themes/pins do keep their interest and value over time and Tron seems to be one of those games. Reselling value is somewhat on par with current LE or Premium prices, not bad for a game built in 2011!

Value aside and most importantly, I'm still really enjoying Tron's gameplay and feel, even when it's sitting next to recent games. And seeing Haggis doing a Fathom 2.0 (the jury is still out on that one!), I'm thinking doing a Tron VE, reboot or Tron 2.0 could be worth something, to me anyway!

Will it happen? Probably not! But I still love the theme, Tron and sci-fi in general. One can dream! Lol

#523 2 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Oh that's a shame. We all knew they would never put out new ones, but I think SAM was the pinnacle for Stern games. So now I just won't be selling any of them.

And a nice collection it is! Thou, no Tron in your current lineup?

#526 2 years ago
Quoted from ahdelarge:

I'll take a KISS topper and a Tron VE with LCD and updated cabinet.

Seeing what people had done to their Tron from other threads, including animated backbox and all the lighted up toys in existence lol, showcases what the newest developments could have brought to this game. Extended soundtrack and recoded sounds as well. I guess you could cherry pick the most popular pins ever produced and just go broke!

Gameplay starts at the 4:00 mark on that vid..!

e6e912a9c2168cfa84a0574936e0129c022bdbd9 (resized).jpge6e912a9c2168cfa84a0574936e0129c022bdbd9 (resized).jpg

#529 2 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Tron had a WONDERFUL 7 year run in my house, and is one of my favorite games ever made. It came here NIB, and I put in the Eli ramp kit and very tasteful LEDs that had a tiny bit of color coding which offset the plastics really well. And of course the protector set. I tore it down twice during that time, because being one of my favorites, I liked to keep it clean and shiny (and FAST).
Tron fell victim to the downfall of all pinball machines, I had played it too many times. One day I was playing it, and I was bored. No matter how great a game is, after too many thousands of plays, that point comes. There were no surprises left. And when that happens, it is time for the game to depart.
I doubt I'd ever bring Tron back in, because I've done that with other games. If I sold a game for other reasons, bringing it back is a joy. If I sold it because I've played it too many times, that joy only lasts a day or two, and then the game just sits there.

That's a great story! You obviously had some major fun times with Tron, until it got to be enjoyed by someone else. Hopefully, that Tron will still be played in the next twenty years or so!

Some games I think we will keep, regardless. Pac-Man and Bally Midway Tron mean more than gameplay to us, they represent the very best of times when you could still escape in real arcades!

1 week later
#533 1 year ago
Quoted from ahdelarge:

Yeah, I'm the same. They don't come up for sale too often in Australia these days, so if I ever win money, I will pay overs and be done with it.

Ask punkin if he likes his!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms/page/400#post-6904978

4 months later
#550 1 year ago
Quoted from PeterG:

Then it is not a vault, just Tron 2.0. I would also buy Tron again with large screen, spike 2, official topper

I'll take any of Tron VE, Tron 2.O, Tron Reboot or Tron The Sequel!

#553 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

So, this fantasy Tron VE which we is always rumored to be coming soon, all the time, will be a Spike 2 game, with completely new "assets."

So, you'll want one??!!

2 weeks later
#571 1 year ago

Tron VE? I'll pay first!

#576 1 year ago

I know at least a couple of guys that would get a VE without question, me included. In my case, I'm just a big fan of all things Tron!

#583 1 year ago

Same here! And I already have a Tron Pro!

#586 1 year ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

My guess is Stern may well do that one day…but for LOTR…and the cost will be absurd.
I waited for years for a Tron VE to come out. About three or four years ago I gave up and bought a pro and have enjoyed the crap out of it. Don’t wait for a NIB that may never be made, life is too short, grab a HUO example asap if you can find one.

Make me a Super VE that plays as nice, add to the mix all the gadgets possible that we have come to love, including toys, discs pop bumpers, lighted cycles that react to gameplay, mini arcade, a Flynn's sign, full LCD, subwoofer, some sort of real animated pinblades and backboard that act as one big screen surrounding the game. Lighted up cabinet sides with EL panels and tape - add more Daft Punk music.. I'll be there for it!

#589 1 year ago
Quoted from hank527:

It will be a $15k game. I doubt they do a premium only. My guess is it is a special run starting at $12k plus.

I'm ok with this, better anyway than spending $$ on some Bond LE that pretty much look the same as the Premium, or dropping even more $$$ on some SLE that barely interests me.

#591 1 year ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

If James Bond is 9.5k premium what makes you guys think Tron is more?
Lol relax guys.

We're simply getting ready for next year's Tron VE hype thread!

tronlegacybg (resized).jpgtronlegacybg (resized).jpg
#604 1 year ago
Quoted from usandthem:

Very sharp. That apron is especially sweet.

I have that same apron, it's just great, I love it!

#605 1 year ago
Quoted from JackG:

With Bond 60th being only available to a small amount of people at a high price, nothing is off the table. Tron VE might as well be limited to 500 and starting at 25k. This will probably be the way of Stern in the foreseeable future.

I find Bond to be underwhelming tbh. I watched that gameplay video yesterday and I didn't feel I absolutely needed this. That vibrating rocket looks odd, has no real purpose and I felt it's just a distraction. The jetpack, dunno.. the game does look like it's a nice shooter thou.

But it doesn't feel the same when I see a Tron all lighted up. Have you seen a Tron out in the wild? Not a lot of them out there, collectors tend to keep theirs for a long while. It's the full package - pure fun, shoots forever and the music is great. Love the mods and those lighted ramps. Just happy the cycles don't bop up and down like a certain rocket! all my opinions of course, to each is own! I won't say money is no object when the VE comes out, but I'll be in line!

#609 1 year ago
Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

How about a Tron two-fer?

I'm thinking trio with that VE!

20210221_170357 (resized).jpg20210221_170357 (resized).jpg
#616 1 year ago

I have my share of pins that are deep and LONG...

I thought that was your nickname?!! Lol

#620 1 year ago
Quoted from jedimastermatt:

That poor EDoT. Does it still have all of the boards for the environmental cabinet in it? If so, you could always put it back together again.
https://www.arcadeworxusa.com/product/environmental-discs-tron-classic/
I did a bit of digging a few weeks ago and I think you can get everything else reproduced as long as you have the boards for the cabinet.
Love Discs of Tron. It’s much deeper than most give it credit for with all of the angled shots off of the walls and multi level platforms. Growing up, I had an arcade with an EDoT and was so spoiled by it.

An original Discs of Tron Environmental is a dream arcade right there. I'll start chasing after one, once things quiet down with work. I'd like an all things Tron corner of the game room eventually!

#628 1 year ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

But everyone on Pinside knows that mods have no value when selling a game.

I believe you are being sarcastic, right? I wouldn't want a Tron Pro without Eli's. The Hallmark cycles and the mini arcade are also a must in my book. So, yes, mods do increase a game's value, for Tron anyway. But I guess it depends on the game. I sure don't need a moving Grogu to be happy with Mando!

#630 1 year ago
Quoted from Micky:

Anyone who has been around for a while knows, this guy always knows what is going on
[quoted image]

mnpinball also has the coolest pic for his avatar! Lol

#637 1 year ago

Tron VE is being talked about more and more, to the point it's even attracting some neigh sayers! One of the top execs over at Stern is from Disney and probably still has close ties with the Mouse. It will be their next big attraction in Florida. And with Tron 3 still being worked on, the license is certainly not dead.

Tron has a big enough following, not only in pinball, for Stern to give it a makeover. The game is still quite popular judging from Marketplace. It wouldn't cost them that much to revamp it, but they could charge Bond level prices with a bigger profit margin. It wouldn't be the first time they reboot a game.

Anyway, I like the idea of a Tron VE, very much so! And I know there's many of us out there, Programs!

#641 1 year ago
Quoted from somenerd:

Shhhhh don't give them such ideas

Pretty sure they already know, sadly, and that they have more ideas coming our way..!

#647 1 year ago
Quoted from ozno:

They need an all new Tron designed by Elwin. Hopefully the new movie will have some inspiring ideas. If you just go by the existing film:
1. Needs cutting edge light cycle toys that move. Something along the lines of the accelerator ramp on Star Wars.
2. They should also look at making part of the playfield it’s self be a screen so they can great some of the light cycle grid settings and other crazy arena stuff. But it should be diamond shaped.
3. What about visible Tron lit subways that trigger lights as the ball goes through?
4. Center bash toy could be much more interesting where hits build up a charge displayed by a tiny lcd. Progressive like the Lebowski carpet toy. And then it should fire balls back at you like the way the disc battles are in Tron.
5. But if you really want to move pinball into the future, we need magnetic flippers controlled by the player that light up and magnetize for a second and catch the ball. Bzzzzz. Those of us who aren’t good enough to consistently catch balls will be in heaven.

All cool ideas! Actually hoping that Stern will innovate at one point, current designs and use of whatever mech or type of ramp they're coming up with are starting to get a bit repetitive. Can't think of a better theme than Tron to do this!

#649 1 year ago

Disney business model is not simply a theme park and movies is not it?
I mean, historically, they probably made more money through licensing toys than anything else. Movies and theme parks are just how these things are channeled.
It certainly is magic.
Disney is currently pushing for 2 Star Wars videogames a year, another way of getting the characters in front of kids.
I am sure that once Tron Park re opens there will be a huge push for relicensing old contracts, what is easier for sales than reaching out to your existing client base?
Nothing.
So there you have it, Tron VE is happening shortly after or during the opening of the park. The pin will need to live somewhere in the park as well. Why would Disney not want to have an adult size toy in a Tron park? This will fit nicely inside the gift shop as you enter/exit.
It really is a no brainer. That, and the fact that has been confirmed twice and not once by Kaneda. Do not forget he was 100% correct with all his Bond rumours.
Current rumour is Borg already working on the game, it will have lcd, new art and new etc.
Bring it on!!!

I'm saying a big yes to everything you said! It is a no brainer, Disney still selling tons of Tron products. Can't go wrong! Get me either a Tron VE or a Tron 2.0 and I'm in! Where can I order those future Stern Tron shirts as well?

#656 1 year ago

Actually, some work put into this meme, I can appreciate it! I'll still have fun playing my Tron Pro and keep on hoping they'll make another Tron game one day, if you'd be so kind!
96a4160b95ebb035ef40c8dee8b7410ca6bdf488.gif96a4160b95ebb035ef40c8dee8b7410ca6bdf488.gif

#657 1 year ago
Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

Disney just released a number of Tron-related merch items (including shirts) at D23 in recognition of its 40th anniversary: https://www.shopdisney.com/search?q=tron&lang=default&isRegSearch=1

Sweet!!! Ordering!!!

#666 1 year ago

Tons of concept, alternate and fan art out there. They could also go for some hyper realistic images and reels from the movie. That one could certainly become a cool backglass, thou I really like the 3D version that came with the original game.
77f704f91e3459637e5a12601cb973ce.jpg77f704f91e3459637e5a12601cb973ce.jpg

#667 1 year ago

Tron 3 movie still very much alive..
Screenshot_20220930-174726_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220930-174726_Chrome (resized).jpg

TRON-panel-2 (resized).jpgTRON-panel-2 (resized).jpg

#669 1 year ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

Vault it with the assets from whatever new Tron property there is or Disney wants. Love the layout and most of the rules. Don't care about the callouts or Tron as a theme.

Disney's got your back!

30_20200210143752_6303977_xlarge (resized).jpg30_20200210143752_6303977_xlarge (resized).jpg
#670 1 year ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

Question is how much would you pay for Tron VE? Would you pay $14000-$15000 for a premiumish Tron? For same basic game with updated animations? I'm sure Stern would find takers but hard to imagine it would compare to a normal cornerstone release where 1000 LE's sell out in an instant.

Why not? Indeed, some will spend more on a vibrating rocket and moving arm WITHOUT even having seen some real gameplay. I'd rather put my money on a proven game I know will be fun to shoot and a theme I'm really a big fan of..! Hey, to each his own, right?!!

#674 1 year ago
Quoted from Jaytech10:

The big question is. How much Disney will charge for a renewal license? Or did that time window expired and stern has to get a new license. Unfortunately most people on here are not educated on this side of a business.

Stern found a way to get Bond, Avengers, Beatles and other numerous rock bands, Godzilla, Jurassic Park, etc. They also once had Tron. I assume they know how licensing works and that it's been lucrative enough for those companies in the past.

#714 1 year ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

And, incredibly, the thread is on fire. It motivated me to rewatch Tron Legacy this morning with the kids.
I do not think Stern is going to re-run Tron. They just don’t need to and if they did they’d only sell around 1,000 units tops.

Glad you took the opportunity to rewatch the movie again! Quality time with the kids is always a great thing.

Back to topic, Stern did a few reruns or produced variations on the same themes. Several Avengers, Iron man, Spider-Man, different rock groups, movies, etc. They also rehashed titles from past competitors. If the theme is still popular, why not a Tron VE or Tron 2.0?

Tron, as a theme, has been out there since the 80's: gave us an epic arcade game and a pretty great pinball, a rebooted Tron Legacy movie, Daft Punk soundtrack, theme park attractions (one to open in 2023) and tons of licensed products. It created an aesthetic that still endures to this day and acquired somewhat of a cult status for many sci-fi fans. Tron Identity is coming to gaming platforms next year. All to say that 'Tron' is definitely still out there.

All I'm saying is that I do believe Tron can be a great go-to theme for Stern if they want to reboot a successful, fun game without actually investing that much into its development. And why would it need to be done as a limited run? The code is solid, game is fun to shoot. Stern could add a modern screen, more music and cutscenes by plenty, add some metal inserts to protect those ramps so that, yes, I believe it would be very successful on location: the music is still cool, the sounds are great and it puts out a great light show! And yes, I do have a Tron Pro (as I said before), but I do have some room next to it!

#715 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

Because most of us here already have one. Doesn't mean we don't want a new fresh one.
Same reason i sold my Bally Fathom after putting down a deposit for a Haggis Mermaid.
Mine got some love yesterday. New ramps from ramp o matic, cliffy's, precision flippers and a good clean.
[quoted image]
If Stern didn't want to reproduce these in an improved format, i'm sure if they threw the design to Haggis, Dutch or one of the boutiques under license that the game would be a ripper.

That Haggis Fathom Mermaid Edition is a beautiful game indeed, and so is your Tron! Glad you got those new ramps in, I have yet to do that myself (can't wait, the box they came in is huge, lol)

#721 1 year ago
Quoted from BradKreisler:

No, STERN made it. There was no LE for TRON, just pro and premium. Look it up.

Stern made 400 LE with numbered plaque. Really, the rest are labeled PREMIUM if you look inside your cabinet, but they were always considered to be the PRO version.

Screenshot_20221002-164437_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20221002-164437_Chrome (resized).jpg
#725 1 year ago

It's all good man, I actually wish I had the LE myself! (attached pic is not mine). Current going rate is about $17.5-18k USD, not bad for a game from 2011!
8a27b5645da10d666c05da8e0bf4c6566b75c83c (resized).jpg8a27b5645da10d666c05da8e0bf4c6566b75c83c (resized).jpg

#726 1 year ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

Tron VE will be a great proving ground for LOTR VE

There you go! Two great themes to vault! I can think of a few others..

#733 1 year ago

Just to make sure what that new Stern game would be called..!

Screenshot_20220929-204716_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20220929-204716_Chrome.jpgezgif-1-3ddac6ba5a.gifezgif-1-3ddac6ba5a.gif
#734 1 year ago
Quoted from PeterG:

I will just enjoy my LE no matter what the box said back then.....
[quoted image]

Godammit @PeyerG, you had to rub it in! Lol Beauty!

#750 1 year ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Revived a reason to post pics of this amazing game
That's about it
Moving on, and will revisit in another 6 years..( bored, waiting on Bond stuff

Your words: an amazing game! Totally worth to be revisited imho. Again, an opportunity to do this on the cheap for Stern.

Tron VE takes nothing away from Bond or any future cornerstone game! And it's still fun to speculate about it, even if we have to come back to this thread in another 6 years!

#755 1 year ago

Tomato, potato.. where's my Tron VE?

There's only one way to settle that PRO vs non-existent PREM vs LE: to the death in the Arena!

ezgif-2-ac2f8360ab.gifezgif-2-ac2f8360ab.gif
#760 1 year ago
Quoted from BradKreisler:

Indeed Stern did go to a three tier (pro/premium/LE) after Tron because greed.

Unfortunately, greed has infected quite a few in the hobby, so it's not only a Stern thing. Thou, a tiered approach made business sense for them.

Back to topic, how many VE were made last time it happened - any ballpark based on production lines?

#767 1 year ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Well for those of you who would rather play now instead of wait for later, I have the ramps done and available for both Pro and Prem/LE's now. I was honestly shocked at how many sold right away when I first released them. For the relatively few Tron games Stern made, those of you who have them were quite enthusiastic about purchasing new ones!

Yup, ordered and received, thou not installed yet. There's NEVER enough parts around, so anyone with a Tron I would suggest you order, even if your ramps are still ok and protected with cliffys. At one point some plastic will either break off, get damaged during maintenance or not be as clear. Tron looks best with clear looking ramps and all moded up!

#768 1 year ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

What is greed?
I have a 2019 corvette.
Chevy made them in a base model, Z51 package, grand sport, Z06 and ZR1.
Greed? Or maybe filling a demand in the marketplace?

You greedy lucky man, lol!

#770 1 year ago
Quoted from ahdelarge:

For a game that apparently won't sell many units (from the nay-sayers), there sure has been a lot of conversations had about the return of a Tron Legacy pinball over the years....look at how many times they re-ran Iron Man and nowhere near as much conversation about wanting that back again.

Yup, we're here and still talking about it! And just how much is a fully modded Tron Pro again? How about a nice Tron LE? There's definitely a demand for it. Again, not taking anything away from others wanting their BTTF, Jaws, Ozzy's or He-Man (looking at you Pin_Fandango ). But even Bond gets me less excited than a new Tron would.

Maybe Xaqery (he does check into Pinside often) can pass the info along that there's a renewed interest for a Tron VE..

#774 1 year ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Double sided translucent tape works well if you don't feel like drilling holes...worked great on one of my TRONS.

I'm using some clear micro zip ties, the smallest I can find. Originally those were white, they show a bit.

#782 1 year ago

Whoever needs this, please print and stick to your NIB box..

square-grunge-red-premium-stamp-vector-16252301 (resized).jpgsquare-grunge-red-premium-stamp-vector-16252301 (resized).jpg
#783 1 year ago
Quoted from PeterG:

I think the box said premium because they did not have a limited edition stamp yet. That should be something to ask at a seminar, Borg is still among us.

breaking-news (4).pngbreaking-news (4).png
#791 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

And you are here to enforce the older version? Hast though truly pondered upon the worth of such folly?

I don't know exactly what was just said, lol, but I support my Commonwealth brother!

#793 1 year ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Forget the VE, I want to ride the coaster.

You could eventually have both the VE and the coaster ride!! I'll throw in a potential Disney+ Tron series and maybe a Tron 3 movie (both are still being planned by Disney).

#795 1 year ago

I'll double down: when Stern makes a new Tron VE, Olivia Wilde will PERSONALLY show up at your door to get your game all dialed in! Now, that's a Limited Edition Premium offer right there!

Resized_94693b335f67776d71eb728ef0bb3508 (resized).jpegResized_94693b335f67776d71eb728ef0bb3508 (resized).jpeg
#798 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

She better tuck her shirt in if she want's to get in here.

lol, that's some strict punkin rule! At least, I believe you have some beer on tap in your gameroom, so at least that's that!

#800 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

Used to run 6 taps here, but stopped brewing and buy cans nowadays.
Barmaid at the Returned Services Club said to me yesterday that she can drink bourbon all night, but if she gets on the beers it's all of a sudden the skirts up over her head.
I said, 'You'll have to come over for a beer one day'.

There you go, she's perfect! Let's get that Tron VE done asap!

Screenshot_20221003-180631_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20221003-180631_Chrome (resized).jpg
#807 1 year ago
Quoted from gprotein:

You do that next year, and Ive been playing smart with mine since 2011

At least you have the right avatar..!

#808 1 year ago
Quoted from cait001:

Tron VE is just 5 years away, same.as cold fusion.

Tron VE is next year and cold fusion is going to have a big breakthrough!

#817 1 year ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

I'll just leave this here
[quoted image]

Darn, that part is missing from my Tron Prem! No wonder my recognizer won't move!!

#818 1 year ago
Quoted from Damonator:

Tron VE would have sold like gangbusters in 2020-2021. I think they missed their window on a true vault.

Agreed, early on was an opportunity to produce some Tron VE, LOTR VE etc. and take advantage of the buying frenzy without doing a full redesign.

Quoted from Damonator:

But if it were an updated Tron with a LCD and deeper rules, that's a different story.

So, basically the same Tron design but with more bells and whistles (LCD, lighted up ramps with dynamic lights show), multicolored LED, etc ) AND some coding improvements that wouldn't necessarily require to start from scratch. Quite doable within a short timeframe and on the cheap for Stern, imo.

#831 1 year ago
Quoted from snaroff:

The amount of time wasted on this thread and it's inane posts really is remarkable...oh well.

And yet, here you are.

#832 1 year ago
Quoted from underlord:

Hey, not only can we run pin companies better but also engineer AND design better. Room full of experts can’t be wrong. Internets always truth.
Btw,yes, I would love to know more about timeshares and penis enlargement.
[quoted image]

True, true! I do consider myself a Pinsidengineer! (albeit, my first choice would be Imagineer, but I'll need to move to Florida )

#838 1 year ago
ezgif-5-a61200ba88.gifezgif-5-a61200ba88.gif
#845 1 year ago
Quoted from Ashram56:

You are really missing the point. Or else you're doing it on purpose.
It's not impossible. It is, actually, quite possible. But the SW is just not going to be a one man effort over one week.
Anyone saying otherwise is either clueless or does not want to listen.
If you think this is that easy, just go ahead, build a mod for a Tron 2.0, and come back when done.
anyway...

Of course I'm doing that on purpose, I can reply to naysayers as much as they can post here. I'm not even trying to be brutal here, and I view pretty much everything with humour. But we're still talking about pinballs here, right? it's a game and it's supposed to be fun stuff!! This is a Tron VE thread, so I'm actually talking about it.

#847 1 year ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Now let’s get back to the real mystery, would they really go for full LCD movie assets?

Why not? I'm not Disney, but they're always looking for opportunities to make their products stand out. If a brand new, shiny, pinball is produced next year, I'd want to showcase has many scenes as possible. Anything helps when trying to reboot a franchise, even if the new Tron attraction to be opened at Disneyworld is kind of an afterthought because they needed to revamp that area of the park. They did that, that ride will be gorgeous, especially with the lighting effects at night.

So, I say yes to full movie and sound integration! And there was also an article at one point that Daft Punk was interested in joining the Tron 3 movie, so that's seems possible we could get some extended music as well.

#852 1 year ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

You brought logic and experience to a hype thread. For shame...

No one said it was not a good read! However, we're grown ups talking about pinball here, hehehe, that's all! You wouldn't have a guy wearing a zilla costume as an avatar if you didn't feel the same way, lol

#854 1 year ago
Quoted from Ashram56:

Well let me add to the hype then (yep, no technical stuff this time)
Turns out I met Gary Stern on Saturday (I was at a local event organized by a distributor for their customers, and he was present... which was a surprise admittely).
During a discussion with a few people (not me specifically), he raised that there's one game he would like to "rebuild" with modern technology, and it's Tron, because it's one of his favorites...
And now I'll let the speculations begin

First thing, you met the man himself! Excellent!

Absolutely interesting that he would specifically want to rebuild Tron! And I get it if that game is one of his favorites, it was a big thing in the 80's, then got a reboot with Tron Legacy.. Jeff Bridges..

Hey, if Gary Stern wants a new Tron, who are we to deny it to him! Lol I bet Olivia will fine tune that game for him as well

I can see a Tron VE and a SLE with signed pf by Borg and cast members!

#855 1 year ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

Rebuild is a good word for it. Maybe it would be a reused layout but update everything else. Everyone get ready for Tron - Comic Edition
[quoted image]

My avatar is the result of a failed AI rendering that was too good not to use (although I admittedly almost went with kung fu cat)[quoted image][quoted image]

I love it all! The failed avatar, the Tron comic edition! You're helping with my Zen, man!

#856 1 year ago

Guys, I haven't been that excited about some news of a Tron VE or reboot or rebuild since learning about a Bond-on-a-stick! (Albeit I do find Bond to be less than exciting by the minute)

Hopefully Stern does a new Tron next year, they can put whatever stamp on that box (Pro, Premium, Pseudo Premium, LE, SLE or anything that you will fancy!) and Olivia pays you a visit!

I, for one, propose Tron - Zen Édition

#863 1 year ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Fair...I've only seen it online. Never in person. Good catch...but it is rare the VE trumps the original.

That original Stern Spider Man is a favorite here! Best callouts, shoots fantastic, just a fun, fun game to have. Never seen a VE, but I keep hearing it's just as great, but with everything added to it. It's a shame really that the VE formula didn't become one of those things you can expect when a game as become popular.

#865 1 year ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Ah yes, but I've owned 3 TRON's that kind of demonstrates how much I love the game (the only reason I'm paying any attention). Sure, I'm wasting time like everyone else, but my involvement isn't random. I understand your enthusiasm for TRON VE...my only point is go grab an original if you haven't owned it yet. It's a stunning game. Shit, even if they move forward with a VE, it's hard for me to imagine it would be better than a modded original. I've never owned a VE, but have played them and none were better than the original. Did I miss a VE that was actually much better than the original?

I have the original Tron arcade and a Tron Pro, no doubt I would park a VE next to it! Still fun thinking about it. People see Tron and get excited just starting a game up. It's the music, the action from those shots, callouts, art, lightshow including with Eli's.

Tron is the perfect theme in the perfect pinball package imho. Add a subwoofer (quite necessary!), it just creates fun! Feels and sound like it belongs in a game room. Just love, love it! Sorry, you can give me a minus -1 for being overly enthusiastic!

Now, if you guys can provide me with some arguments to convince my girlfriend we also need a Discs of Tron Environmental, would be much appreciated! Lol

environmental-flyer.jpegenvironmental-flyer.jpeg
#866 1 year ago

Really? I think Spider man is just a terrible pin, oh well.
Lol
Carry on

Maybe I'll just loan it to you after I bring it back from my stepbro's! You just need some quality time alone with it! (With a Spider Man pinball, not with Olivia.. thou.. )

#867 1 year ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

I’d totally be down for a vault especially if ramps are lit and things updated.

Plus one! The lit ramps are a must. What Eli did for those ramps is great, but new lighting and/or game reactive technology means that way more could be done on a Tron VE, hopefully!!

#873 1 year ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Good luck with that when she goes to help you move it
"it's 750lbs, way less than a ton"
"you only have to move it once in your lifetime, no big deal"
"you feel like you are in the world of Tron, how cool is that?"
"it was way way cheaper than a JJP Toy Story 4"
"your ring will have at least a 3 ct diamond"
"they have specialty doctors to fix your back"

lol, great arguments! However, I'm not going for a cut diamond nor a TS4!! Aleve for back pain????

#877 1 year ago

Btw, anyone know if John Borg visits Pinside from time to time, a bit like Elwin Xaqery does?

#880 1 year ago

I agree with this gent. I dislike both of those pins, they feel soulless. Spiderman is long playing and uninspiring, just boring to shoot endlessly and horrible callouts throughout and boring choreography and modes, even the bonus scoring, that spiderweb sound is cringe worthy, reminds me of a little kid learning to spit to look badass... It will never enter these premises Saltimbanco, lol but feel free to drop off Tron and Shadow any time. lol

lol, Shadow is probably coming sooner than later to your friendly neighborhood basement! (Remind me not to get you a Spider Man t-shirt if you ever enter LesManley Pinside Secret Santa )

#881 1 year ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

Xaqery is Dwight Sullivan
DeadFlip Jack Danger is on an interacts quite a bit

Tks, I had mixed up the names somehow!

#883 1 year ago
Yes, the duo broke up. But since then, at least one of them has already started a collaboration with another artist. Most importantly, the following article:

Daft Punk could return for Tron 3
https://www.giantfreakinrobot.com/ent/tron-legacy-2.html

Disney’s President of Music & Soundtracks Mitchell Leib said this on the Light the Fuse podcast about bringing back Daft Punk for Tron 3:

"We’re in the big movie business, and unless it’s a big movie idea, we don’t make small movies. We’re only after basically billion-dollar box office hits…Daft Punk has a bit of a television and movie development company, and all kinds of things they’re into, businesses they’re into. So, I had lunch with Paul Hahn to further a bit of a starting conversation that we’re looking at making a sequel to Tron now, we’re looking at Tron 3. And we’ve got a great script, I mean a really phenomenal script that we’re very excited about. Whereas the timing wasn’t right to have done it years ago, I think we feel like the timing is right now, and I feel like we’ve learned a lot of lessons from that last movie.

Obviously, the soundtrack of Tron 3 is important to Disney. Leib continues, “The right and first thing to do is to try and bring Daft Punk, and would they want to. And the answer is they’re always open to anything and everything, but you gotta take it as it comes and see what the circumstances are.”

#888 1 year ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

I love the Spider-Man vault.
I own Spider-Man and Iron Man vaults. I’ll take those 2 over the original runs every time.

I'm fine with the original.Spider-Man. But with a Tron VE, I would keep Tron Pro as well! Best of both worlds! And Tron Pro was the first game I really, really wanted to own. So it stays!

#890 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

"Now the company has rejigged the line up by adding a new base Classic model and bumping the previous Deluxe (which sold out long ago) up to a Limited Deluxe, while the previous Classic now becomes the Deluxe."

ezgif-3-fd54ece7bb.gifezgif-3-fd54ece7bb.gif
#891 1 year ago

#CabinetSideArt

gqcvxlfazel51.jpggqcvxlfazel51.jpg
#894 1 year ago

Tron cabinet needs to be the grid and the portal, something really cool and out of thid world.
The head of the game should be shaped as a recognizer and the translite should and must have a pulsing portal.
Or maybe the head is just a recognizer. I think it is just such a cool theme for something unique.

lol, wish this could be done, I'll go for the same formfactor and layout, but with more coding, oversized LCD, maybe some novel animated pinblades and screen at the back of the of the playfield. New external cabinet art with embedded (game reactive) electroluminescent panels. Could indeed be a Tron VE that adds something new!

#906 1 year ago

Anyone listened to Kaneda's Pinball Posdcast this morning? He said that Tron vault is coming next year Mentioned that Disney is renewing a license next year since they have more Tron stuff coming!! Woot!! Does wonders to my Zen thing, man!
ezgif-3-91170e3af9.gifezgif-3-91170e3af9.gif

#921 1 year ago
Quoted from dts:

The issue for me is I really want a Tron, so buy a Pro now, or wait for this rumored vault? Beats me.

Nothing wrong with getting both a Tron Pro now and Tron VE when it comes out!

#922 1 year ago
Quoted from Jaytech10:

Answer is no on tron or any dmd machine. They might make new one from the original movie.

So, that's a yes to a Tron based on the original movie? If it's the same layout with improved code, why not?!!

#923 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

I'm uneducated because your GF from canada told you how things are really done? Ok.. lol

To the death guys! Lol (gentle reminder we're still talking about pinball here!)

gf_in_canada.pnggf_in_canada.png
#937 1 year ago
Quoted from herg:

I doubt that will be a problem since I believe a Tron VE is a pipe dream.

Your opinion, I respect that! Here's mine, not based on any engineering skills but just how I feel about this: the VE idea was actually a pretty good concept that should have been picked up during those early pandemic months. You get a few successful titles and offer them as vaulted games for which you don't necessarily have to put in as much energy than coming up with new designs. Tron VE, LOTR VE and Stranger Things VE would have had some decent millage imo.

Fast forward to the 'Bond' era, where reception has been a bit subdued all considering (such a fantastic license!) due to underwhelming design, iffy marketing campaign and overreaching pricing strategies: the current market actually makes producing a bunch of VE even more of a compelling idea! JJP and Stern are currently testing the absolute price ranges the hobby will support. I believe Stern will take it a step further and test the VE market again with what they think is going to be there safest bets: Tron VE, probably followed by a few others as well. Thus, making it a real element in their future lineups (Pro, Premium, LE, SLE and ultimately VE).

Quoted from herg:

Have you followed any of the Artemis program? Granted, pinball is not rocket science, but nothing technical is ever as simple as it seems like it should be.

When developing there games, here's to hoping Stern will always be a bit more like SpaceX and a bit less than with the Artemis Program..!

Again, this is a forum to openly discuss the fun hobby we all love so much! And there's actually no real answers being posted until we see those games come out!

#938 1 year ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

I've already seen a few more than usual coming up for sale lately...

Exact! And price point is still pretty high for a game that came out more than ten years ago, with a modding scene still pretty active all considering!

#945 1 year ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

Stop whining. You already have a Tron. [quoted image]

I think you meant to reply "Stop winning. You already have a Tron."
I fixed it for you!

ezgif-5-e41191d2a6.gifezgif-5-e41191d2a6.gif
#946 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Here's the thing though...

So, the CliffNotes' version of your last few posts would be "Tron VE is not going to happen. It's not coming".

Myself, still seeing a Tron VE coming to a distributor near you sometimes next year!

#952 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

No - I'm countering your points why you think it was a simple idea they should have already done and pointing out the business reasons why it's not the slam dunk some believe it to be.
If you want to and hide from any facts that don't support the narrative, it just proves you're closing your eyes and praying. Good news tho, it doesn't cost you anything to keep the dream alive.

Oh, those facts are yours unless you work at Stern. As for the narrative, you've made your points, I've made mine. But we both agree that keeping any dream alive doesn't cost a thing!

#953 1 year ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

CliffsNotes version of this whole thread…
[quoted image]

Well, I actually do want a Tron VE and I want it now!

#958 1 year ago

When referring to 86Pixels, you mean the Interactive Backboard Display for Tron?

#965 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

No - they are realities. Only the actual numbers are placeholders. The basic business principles do not change.
This fantasy that pinball dreams and decisions live in some special universe is the root problem behind every deeproot or other extended wish thread. The never dying belief that ‘this is different’ - no its not.

Cool, you said your piece!

#979 1 year ago
Quoted from Ashram56:

Assuming someone was attempting to build a Tron 2.0, based on the current Tron design, what would be your wishes.
Modifications to the cabinet and backbox are possible, playfield, not so much, except changes that don't require modifying the playfield layout itself (so mostly cosmetic changes)
Rule modifications suggestions? Especially with regards to Portal.

Bump! Interesting post! I wouldn't change the playfield, but a VE should have all of what we have come to expect from a modded PRO. Can't find anything specific about the code or the different modes to complain about, but I'm sure some peeps will chime in with their observations? I find the current game is a great balance between theme, music, sound effects and gameplay. However, I wouldn't say no to more cutscenes, callouts and additional music on a Tron VE!

#983 1 year ago

A new game with extended code where 82 Tron is included could be epic.
I want Tron VE with extended code, that is all I want, and lit up ramps please!

The two games? Somewhat reminiscent of Fathom Mermaid..
I'm in! So would @punkin!! Tron VE+

#996 1 year ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

If the state of the Tron Pro at Disney’s Art of Animation resort is any indication, Disney gives zero F’s about Tron Pinball. That game was in rough shape.

Quoted from jawjaw:

And I really doubt pinball will be part of any major marketing campaign of Tron since most people don't even know pinball still exists. I'm sure it's just down to Stern deciding which pins will make the most money once you consider production costs, licensing, and how many they expect to sell. You cannot remake a LE so they would already be losing a ton of money compared to non vault title. If they did Tron 2.0 as a whole new game then it's not really a vault and that's not really what everyone is hoping for.

Hahaha, like, seriously. Disney. Gives zero F's about Tron Pinball.

You guys post whatever you feel you have to post to troll this thread, but unless you work at Disney as CEO or have power of attorney to represent them, maybe stick to the usual trolling stuff. This here is Tron VE thread, there's plenty of threads on Pinside. You can even start yourself a fresh one.

Attached are pics of very recent multimedia press conference from Disney about Tron upcoming theme park, where they obviously didn't spend a lot of money on a theme they obviously dislike..! Come to think of it, how many pinballs are based on licenses owned by Disney? Yeah, they don't give a flying F*** about pinball, surely.

Screenshot_20221012-232931_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20221012-232931_Chrome (resized).jpgtron-lightcycle-power-run-magic-kingdom-disney-world-1108 (resized).jpgtron-lightcycle-power-run-magic-kingdom-disney-world-1108 (resized).jpg
#999 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Bringing up reality is not trolling - maybe you seek a safe space?
As much as someone can bring up speculation- others can bring their perspective on those topics too.
‘Is it happening?’ Is not a circle jerk thread

Absolutely not a circle jerk, however can folks still be enthusiastic about all things pinball, yes, no?

Posting about porting a game being next to impossible to recreate in your opinion, or about Disney not giving a F*** about pinball, yeah, we heard you guys. Anything else you feel you need to contribute? I'm happy that this thread is your way to express all that anguish coming from peeps simply talking about a game. Like. Really. Chill man, this is JUST a hobby.

#1009 1 year ago

Full screen on a Tron VE would look awesome, like on those dual virtual games..!

Screenshot_20221014-104320_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20221014-104320_YouTube.jpg
#1012 1 year ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

Tron with the Pup-Packs (video assets for virtual pinball) is pretty cool. I built my own virtual cab 3/4 size before I got into physical pinball machines. I don't have any of the DOFLINX added lighting or solenoids for force feedback set up, but it's still pretty fun. Helps ease the pain of machines that have left the collection.

Pup-packs sound awesome. Best of both worlds! I may seriously look into this - but I'd rather have a full size cabinet if it's available? Would look great in a regular lineup!

#1013 1 year ago

I know I am dreaming! but hey!!!!!

It's allowed, Program!

#1017 1 year ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I'm hopefully close to announcing a new mod for Tron, and it's something I could probably convert without too much difficulty (in theory!) to a vault version. Would expand the market, I'm all for it! Make the vault Stern! And I own the game myself and I still love it, it's a special title for me for various reasons that are more personal and emotional than practical. That said ...
I just don't see it selling hugely well. Obviously there's enough pent up demand here for a few hundred, but beyond that? I just don't know that it holds up to what people expect now. The code is fine, but basic. Definitely not deep. The art is fine, but the playfield especially is a bit dated and Photoshoppy compared to what most modern titles are up to now. The movie is old, and has fans, but isn't really beloved in a cult way like the original.
The ride isn't exactly something people talk about in normal conversation, there's no media campaign or public awareness of the brand really.
Without the fiberoptic ramps it's imo just nearly as good a game. They bring it to life. I'm glad I have them, and if you couldn't get them and want them now I feel for you. But if they added them again on a vault it would potentially create some bad feelings over redoing a limited game feature, something they've never done before. Not a precedent they probably want to set.
It just doesn't feel like a slam dunk idea to me. I could be utterly wrong, just spitballing. If it was an Iron Man deal sure. But that was easy, they were still doing SAM titles and had all the parts and only needed to update a few decals. A bunch of investment to redo it just doesn't feel like it has the return, at least from my uninformed purely guessing perspective.

You had me at 'new mod for Tron'!

#1043 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

I'm only talking about mine.
Can't speak for anyone else and the whole expert/extrapolation/fact thing is your gig.
I sold my Fathom as soon as i put the deposit on mermaid and would do the same for a VE Tron. And i know at least three of my good mates who'd fight over my old one if they didn't all buy their own VE's.

Same here, I know quite a few people that would love to either get my modded Tron Pro or a Tron VE when it comes out. Myself, I would keep mine and also get a VE as I really dig both gameplay and theme. And I would definitely be interested in Aurich's new Tron mod!

#1062 1 year ago

Offer still standing.
I would like to know who the owners are/were so I can reaxh out to them.
Real names ans/or facebook accounts would be really really helpful.

Pam and Martin are their names. Try @gunstarhero, he knows someone that knows them, lol

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinbits-appears-to-be-unresponsive#post-7198984

#1069 1 year ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

lol. ok ok. I looked it up. You're refereeing to the eli kit. As it turns out my Tron Pro has one. Yeah, somebody needs to get these going again. I couldn't imagine my tron without it. And if that mod fails....and we don't have replacements. Not good.
Go Fandango Go.

There's no Eli's replacement for Tron PRO, respect to Pinduino people that had come up with their solution (pulsating/static/chasing lights that are game reactive) but it's not the same. Come to think of it, there's no solution as well for Tron LE owners of they ever need to replace theirs. Unobtainium. But that may change, so stay tuned.

#1070 1 year ago

Having said that, this could all be fixed on the future Tron VE if Stern chooses to go that route and offer a fully decked out Tron. Can't see they would go otherwise but to offer everything on it, and than some.

#1072 1 year ago
Quoted from SLAMT1LT:

Now, wouldn't this wet your panties, Stern makes 2 games in 1... I've done it, but could they pull it off?
[quoted image]

I love this art man!! I sure would be in!!

#1073 1 year ago
a76303163299ff41f7ebbb499d32cee5 (resized).jpga76303163299ff41f7ebbb499d32cee5 (resized).jpgtron-light-cycles-brett-risberg (resized).jpgtron-light-cycles-brett-risberg (resized).jpg
#1085 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

Jody @ramp o matic has solved that for us, thankfully.

Yes, I was about to say! And I kinda like the idea of real cable ties that ensure everything is straight and tight..

2 months later
#1103 1 year ago

Tron 3 is coming baby!

1 month later
#1144 1 year ago

Tron Daft Punk Edition anyone?

daft-punk-tron (resized).pngdaft-punk-tron (resized).png
6 months later
#1166 7 months ago

I would get a Tron VE myself. To me, the theme is way more interesting than Venom or Foo Fighters.

2 weeks later
#1174 6 months ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

Tron ares being set mostly in the real world doesn't seem like the best fit for a pin. At least at first thought without knowing more about the movie. When I think Tron I think being in the grid.

Not a lot of info on the screenplay yet, but leaks a few years back were about the grid trying to take over the world of the makers.. we'll find out soon enough!

2 months later
#1207 3 months ago

About time..!

tron_3_by_ultimate_savage_de0vw8l-375w-2x (resized).jpgtron_3_by_ultimate_savage_de0vw8l-375w-2x (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#1253 3 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Were any of these people in the last Tron movie?
Will this be the first Tron movie that actually makes any fucking sense?

Tron made as much sense as a grown man playing with pinballs or arcades..!

#1259 3 months ago

Jeff Bridges still kicking around and not part of it. In my opinion, Tron legacy has zero chances of being vaulted and less now that tron 3 started filming.

jeff-bridges-what.gifjeff-bridges-what.gif
#1262 3 months ago

Bjejus, now they MUST make one!

EXCLUSIVE: Double Emmy and Golden Globe-winning actress Gillian Anderson has signed on to join the cast of Tron: Ares, the third film in the Tron sci-fi franchise from Disney.

Tron VE will be made.. The Truth Is Out There!

#1265 3 months ago

ZERO CHANCE!!!! Legacy is dead.
Heman is the next Stern.

Get off our grid then! Lol And here's your next cosplay idea, You'll Have The Power!

3424697b418af80e762e7c9d3c2a9cbb.jpg3424697b418af80e762e7c9d3c2a9cbb.jpg
#1269 3 months ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Great. Almost as exciting as a Prince Valiant pin.

I would accept The Beastmaster '82, but just for some Tanya Roberts! She was great! Sad when she passed from some fluke infection..

Anyway, Tron VE with some added Ares art and code FOR THE WIN!

1 week later
#1273 78 days ago
Screenshot_20240206_222143 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20240206_222143 (resized).jpg
#1277 77 days ago
Quoted from evileye:

Is that an official teaser? I need that for the movie/game room.

From Jared Leto's hashtag Instagram! I wouldn't say official, but damn close!

#1278 77 days ago
Quoted from evileye:

I need that for the movie/game room.

Agreed!

Resized_20230117_104431_464622807080727 (resized).jpegResized_20230117_104431_464622807080727 (resized).jpeg
#1280 77 days ago
Quoted from evileye:

Oh snap, my man doesn’t message around! That looks sick! Are those frames edge lit too?
I have the Tron Legacy double sided poster (looks like your middle one but zoomed in more) that I swap in/out of my light boxes. I have two boxes side by side so I’d love to put up Tron 2 and 3 together.
Goes without saying that I’m looking forward to the new movie and also riding the new Tron coaster this summer! I even have a Tron MagicBand lol.

You can only go double sided!!! I'll think about those edges, that would look awesome if I can have that edge actually spill over the walls in some grid design! Space 1999 was just to match the colors, thou I really like that vintage series as well (Eagles looked bad ass!)

I'll sure be on the lookout for a Tron Ares poster! Keep at it, program!

#1283 77 days ago
It's a Disney flick, enough said.. lol. However, Kathleen is not touching that one, there's hope yet!

#1286 77 days ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

And back to Star Wars Come on Stern! Star Wars is “not the game we are looking for, move along”

01141a18bbc711ad3a0f0bd49fbb2bc0.gif01141a18bbc711ad3a0f0bd49fbb2bc0.gif
1 week later
#1293 65 days ago

There hasn't been much activity, in terms of leaks, surrounding Tron Ares. There's hardly any buzz on social media, not even a hint of a leak.

The project had a rocky start under Disney's direction, and the casting of Leto as the main character didn't resonate with many fans.

Nonetheless, a Tron VE featuring a new display (perhaps Stern could even update/replace the entire translite), along with all the cool mods and enhanced ramp lighting, would be a fantastic upgrade!

P.s. Secretly hoping for Daft Punk's extended Tron Legacy music to be added to the mix!

1 week later
#1317 56 days ago

There you go Stern, create a Tron VE 'Daft Punk' Edition, including additional soundtracks and effects. It will print money for you. You're welcome!

tron_daft_punk (resized).jpgtron_daft_punk (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Trade
10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Saltimbanco.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tron-ve-is-it-really-coming?tu=Saltimbanco and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.