• 578 posts
  • 144 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by SLAMT1LT
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

earthquake-vintage-movie-poster-original-1-sheet-27x41_800x.progressive (resized).jpg
e6e912a9c2168cfa84a0574936e0129c022bdbd9 (resized).jpg
FaronFlood_TronLegacy (resized).jpg
ttt.gif
3D6207EF-5EC7-4A7A-B01E-D790FF1F192D (resized).png
C8B9C6E2-6446-4B58-91D7-6AD9D0B62F8A.jpeg
8c58581e7b1989836320d1511b2a40bd (resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).png
download_(1)_(resized).jpg
ffd41ba6eb0d05d7ffb556aedd15a9a1_(resized).jpg
29_(resized).jpg
o-THIS-IS-WHAT-HAPPENS-facebook_(resized).jpg
IMG_0172_(resized).jpg
IMG_0171_(resized).jpg
IMG_3283_(resized).JPG

There are 578 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 12.
#551 16 days ago
Quoted from PeterG:

Then it is not a vault, just Tron 2.0. I would also buy Tron again with large screen, spike 2, official topper

Lol. Hell yeah, brother!

#552 15 days ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

I would be shocked if Stern ever built a SAM game again but there's always a 0.0001% chance!

It won't be SAM!

The fantasy always goes like this - a "new" updated tron with "all the assets" and an LCD screen.

Or, a "new" updated tron, but based on the original movie. Again, there's always at least one LCD screen in this fantasy.

So, this fantasy Tron VE which we is always rumored to be coming soon, all the time, will be a Spike 2 game, with completely new "assets."

#553 15 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

So, this fantasy Tron VE which we is always rumored to be coming soon, all the time, will be a Spike 2 game, with completely new "assets."

So, you'll want one??!!

#554 15 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It won't be SAM!
The fantasy always goes like this - a "new" updated tron with "all the assets" and an LCD screen.
Or, a "new" updated tron, but based on the original movie. Again, there's always at least one LCD screen in this fantasy.

And it will be just as likely to be made as a SAM version

#555 15 days ago

I would be shocked if Stern ever built a SAM game again but there's always a 0.0001% chance!

And it will be just as likely to be made as a SAM version

Does that mean we have an *additional* 0.0001% chance of the Spike 2 version? I'm trying to plan ahead, and this would be really useful to know. /S

#556 15 days ago

I will take anything. The sam or spike II but the rumour is new art, LCD.
Kaneda confirmed yesterday night that Borg is already working on it.

It’s coming!!!

Open the portal!!!

#557 15 days ago

Maybe with the new Spike three system we will get our Tron.

#558 15 days ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

Maybe with the new Spike three system we will get our Tron.

Not sure why would be need spike III?

#559 15 days ago

A new updated Tron would be awesome, Im in for sure.

#560 15 days ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

Tron is just that awesome - it needs one Spike higher to truly do it justice!

#561 15 days ago

You're missing the gist here...you and K enjoy...

#562 15 days ago

Sensurround required to do it justice. Only with Spike III.

#563 15 days ago

My spidey senses, sense some trolling.

#564 15 days ago

My spidey senses, sense some trolling.

This is a Tron thread, not like you're posting a million pictures of Tron in the main Stern rumour thread.

Enough people want one and if Stern dished it up with LCD, they'd get a heap of buyers falling over themselves and sell out whatever run they did. Whatever version they put out.

1 week later
#565 2 days ago

I would be in on this, Tron and Daft Punk are the perfect theme for selective buyers.

#566 2 days ago
Quoted from Tyler_Durden:

I would be in on this, Tron and Daft Punk are the perfect theme for selective buyers.

Me too. I heard the rumor that it was Tron legacy with new cabinet and lcd. My hopes would include better PF art detail and some better speakers

#567 2 days ago
Quoted from Goronic:

Me too. I heard the rumor that it was Tron legacy with new cabinet and lcd. My hopes would include better PF art detail and some better speakers

That would be nice, hope they can add a little graphic art rather then all the photo collages crammed into the PF.

#568 2 days ago

Put a little vote in with the aussie agent for stern last weekend.

Took my Tron to the biggest pinball show in Aus, told Michael that we want a vault. He said he hadn't played a tron in 8 years, i said, play mine. I looked at one stage and that's what he was doing.

Go Tron Ve2

#569 2 days ago

As soon as we see the price on Tron VE the whole dream is shattered......look at those Bond prices....

#570 2 days ago

I'll pay.

#571 2 days ago

Tron VE? I'll pay first!

#572 2 days ago

most overrated game ever made. one of the few i was ready to sell in 3 months.

#573 2 days ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

I think if you are a fan of the theme and music for any game then you can let some stuff slide.

#574 2 days ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Sensurround required to do it justice. Only with Spike III.

earthquake-vintage-movie-poster-original-1-sheet-27x41_800x.progressive (resized).jpg
#575 1 day ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

Everyone is different, I had my op mate's machines here on rotational hire when covid first closed him down.

Machines that lasted 1 month only here;

Iron Maiden

Jurassic Park

ACDC

I also got rid of my GnR because i didn't like it in a swap for Medieval Madness. MM lasted 63 days here before i sold it. I don't like Twilight Zone.

Tron is my all time favourite game, don't remember the movie but still find myself immersed.

#576 12 hours ago

I know at least a couple of guys that would get a VE without question, me included. In my case, I'm just a big fan of all things Tron!

#577 6 hours ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

Tron might be the most addicting game. It’s a no bs shooter. There’s no video mode or any mechs or anything that stops the flow. It’s pure speed, light and sound. You fire it up in like 2 seconds and just go. I don’t even think about the rules when I play. I just string together combos. It’s like total autopilot and I can play it for hours. It’s weird cause I typically like deep games but tron is just pure pinball!

#578 1 hour ago

They should remake this game using all the technical wizardry of today. I've since created my own 'Legendary Edition' which goes far beyond what a real pinball machine can do. The original Stern game is ok, but only really scratches the surface... there's so much more potential here.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
There are 578 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 12.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!