pasted_image (resized).png
DEB5822F-950C-49C8-B1EA-D6CC0FD74F20 (resized).jpeg
20200121_172917 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_2493 (resized).jpeg
1168CCBC-2C99-4814-AFA2-40C0104EF169 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20191230-233655_Google (resized).jpg
F0B429A5-1203-467A-958D-F6218CA5E61B (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider daveh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#183 5 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

I was saying a 7k tron is absurd. I rather have a NIB for 5500 is my point. I don't care about the mods.

7k? I’d even sell mine for that. Single owner HUO with Eli’s ramp kit, pinbits stuff, and tasteful LEDs. Call it absurd all you want, but that’s the price. Just because I’ve owned it for 7 years and don’t play it as much anymore. Heck, you can even have the side of the box I saved for that.

#246 5 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

I don't get this crab bucket mentality with Tron owners. It just shows that you overpaid for your 7k+ Tron by being so afraid of a new remake that will diminish the value of your used game. Which is absolutely will. Tron is a great game, but it isn't a 7k+ game. Regardless if you spent 1500 extra gluing toys to it. If I felt it was worth 7k I would've bought one but there are much better games to buy at that price range. That's why I think Stern should release a VE in a Pro or premium price point to appease buyers like myself. The market is there. Lets do this STERN!!

Well really I’ve watched the value of my Tron rise and fall many times. Each new run Stern did fluctuated the market. I could always tell when a new run was coming because there were a bunch of NIB available on the secondary market. Then the new run would happen, and they started climbing again. I never cared because it was Tron, and I always valued the game more than the price I could get. But at 7k for a game I’ve played a thousand times, of course I’d sell it. Anyone would. But if it doesn’t sell at that, I don’t care. Say they release a VE tomorrow and my Tron plummeted to being worth 4k. I’m still playing Tron

#276 5 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

IN MY OPINION, for the most part people that own TRON (especially the LE) don't want a VE. Really seem to loath the idea. There are some exceptions - thank God.

And IN MY OPINION Stern doesn't listen to owners of games when deciding to VE it or not. As a Tron owner, I'm totally fine with Stern creating a VE model of Tron. It's a great game, and if more people can own it, that's awesome.

3 months later
#316 4 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

If it’s SAM or Whitestar with original dots it should be under $5K. I think a lot of people would be in at this price range.

You won’t see a Pro game out of Stern for under 5k ever again. Those days are over. Doesn’t matter how many, they won’t lower it back down to that.

3 weeks later
#371 4 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Let's not lose hope!! The year is only half over.

I sold my damn Tron over a month ago... where the heck is the VE

8 months later
#578 4 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

And yet SM vault is preferred many and killed the price of originals and the BSM

Every vault kills the price of the original. Iron Man, Medieval Madness, AFM, Monster Bash, AC/DC Luci... Even SM. It wasn't that it was better (because it didn't have J.K. Simmons, it could never be better), it was just the fact that they remade it lowering the exclusivity of the title.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Trade
10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider daveh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tron-ve-in-2019?tu=daveh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.