Topic Stats

• 106 posts
  • 54 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by arcademojo
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screen Shot 2014-08-24 at 4.28.47 PM.png
guardians-of-the-galaxy_imax-poster1.jpg
Family Guy fans will get this.png

There are 106 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 5 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

I lit Special on my Tron a while ago and I also have no idea what I did to light it. So, I can confirm that it does work with current code.

Quoted from Aurich:

Hmm, I thought it wasn't lightable since like 1.1 but I could be wrong!

I think it can only be lit via a random arcade award.

#102 5 years ago

I've gotten special to light from a mystery award at the scoop.
With elis ramp lighting, the ramps alternate in RED, its pretty cool.

#103 5 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I think it can only be lit via a random arcade award.

That could be. It was a while ago so I don't remember much about it. But, I haven't seen it light up since.

#104 5 years ago
Quoted from sanctumwear:

Stern just added the swinging bell mod and LED to new style ACDC. TRON with LED and EL wire ramp kit would sell.

Not to say that it won't happen and I agree that stern did this to boost some final acdc pro sales but... The bell upgrade is no premium pendulum bell and a very small change cost wise. LEDs shouldn't even come into the equation. Stern get them so cheap and most guys change them out anyway. The EL wire is the biggest difference between the tron pro and le and would not only peeve more than a few le owners but it would be a significant cost in production (there's a lot in that mod) add to that cab art etc and you starting get quite a costly pro rerun.

I would love to see another tron (the 5th) run out there. I jumped on an IM however I'm not really getting all this speculation albeit it is fun. IM was a small run and very few out there. If you want a nib tron there are still some floating around and a truck load of 4th run Trons in good cond that come up for sale more than regularly.

this whole "I'm jumping on one IF it comes out" Hmmmmm ok. Go and get one now if your keen. They are out there now. Then get an Eli kit = happy days

Stern "if" they bring out a 5th run will wack in LEDs. Cab art etc. they will do the same as IM. Geez Stern even used the old flier for IM at first due to the games being virtually identical.

#105 5 years ago

My best friend wants one so having said all that I hope it happens.

1 year later
#106 3 years ago

TronVE BUMP!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Brooklyn , NY
There are 106 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside