Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by 85vett
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

So suppose down the road Stern does decide to remake TRON. Im sure cost would be at least a NIB pro or higher 5.5/ 6.5.

IMO Tron was one of the blandest stock games ever made. They actually look stripped and dont catch my eye at all. Also I really dont feel they would add the lighted ramps or even the 3D trans.

That being said...... Its all the $$$$ in mods that make TRON such a beautiful game " beside the great flow "

IMO mint condition original modded ones would likely still be the ones most desired unless folks are willing to put the time and cash into sprucing up a NIB one.

Just my 2 cents.

#2 5 years ago

Hey dude what’s the question?

#3 5 years ago

Also I’d imagine they would make a TRON “Premium” which wasn’t offered at the time. Most likely all the LE stuff but it will be called a Premium.

#4 5 years ago

The inner monologue of every TRON fan out there!

#5 5 years ago

Disney will complete the Tron Roller coaster in the Magic Kingdom / Tomorrowland by it's 50th Anniversary 2021. I can also almost assure you that a TRON VE / PREM whatever you want to call it will line up with it. They might change the artwork on it to the 80's Tron just like they did with Spidey Vault. This game WILL get remade IMO it's printing money for Stern.

#6 5 years ago

There are enough Tron's out there and they always come up for sale. If they continue to make games like Maiden and Deadpool then why revisit the past. If they make it based on the 80's Tron then there is no daft punk music which means I'm out.

#7 5 years ago
Quoted from DK:

Also I’d imagine they would make a TRON “Premium” which wasn’t offered at the time. Most likely all the LE stuff but it will be called a Premium.

I agree, if they were smart they would do this. My assumption would be lit ramps, drop targets and moving recognizer but missing Daft Punk MB or some other feature. If they make it 100% like the LE I think it could burn some of their gravy train bridges.

Being an LE owner, If they do come out with one then I hope they do come out with basically a premium version. Have most of the features of the LE but leave a little out to give some sort of distinction for an LE. Basically how they do the Pro, Prem, LE model now. I think drop targets and lit ramps would sell well. Interactive apron, Daft Punk MB, moving recognizer and Silver lined PF should probably be left for just the LE.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Trade
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tron-vault-question-if-its-ever-made and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.