Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Bumper
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

Hey, so I came into two tron translites and I am trying to figure a value out before I sell them. Will need to go over them, but both are nos. One is the Clu poster and the other is the girls of tron. Even have the original receipt for the girls dated back to 13.Any idea what nos would go for here? Have these and then a tron goody bag to let go.

#2 1 year ago

Shot in the dark here:

Clu - $50 to maybe $75 for the right buyer (nobody actively searches for or really wants this one)
Girls - $200 You can buy it brand new for $250 through Marco whoms prices always seem to be above market. If they have some in stock you may be able to get some through pinball life by calling them for a reasonable price. I would put it at $200 OBO if it was me.

#3 1 year ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Shot in the dark here:
Clu - $50 to maybe $75 for the right buyer (nobody actively searches for or really wants this one)
Girls - $200 You can buy it brand new for $250 through Marco whoms prices always seem to be above market. If they have some in stock you may be able to get some through pinball life by calling them for a reasonable price. I would put it at $200 OBO if it was me.

Cool, what I needed to know so will get pics and list em.

1 week later
#4 1 year ago

$300 and send it to The Pinball Company

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside