Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pics34_008.JPG
#1 11 years ago

My new Tron came with two translights as everyone knows. Everyone seems to be switching out the translights. I thought I would get rid of the one with Gem and Quorra front and center. Funny thing is my buddies and wife like it way better than other translight with clu front and center. My wife said clu takes up the whole translight. After some consideration I have decided to keep the translight with Gem and Quorra. I was going to get a 3D translight, but not anymore. I am really happy with new Tron it looks awesome and it is one of the funnest games ever to play.-Super stoked

pics34_008.JPGpics34_008.JPG

#2 11 years ago

I have a 3D one, but I'd rather look at Gem and Quorra all day.

#3 11 years ago

Funny. I wanted to keep my 2 chicks translight on but the wife and both my sons wanted CLU. So, CLU it is.

#4 11 years ago

I think the girls look the best. Considered getting it to replace my 3d backglass.

#5 11 years ago

I didn't show my wife any other option.

#6 11 years ago

Anyone who does not dig the chicks translite and is willing to sell me theirs please shoot me a PM. I tried contacting JJ a GameEX few times and he never bothered to reply back whether or not they would be for sale, which was disappointing considering how he is talked about on pinside.

#7 11 years ago

My Tron has the 3D translite and think it looks very cool but if I could pick up an alternative with these two girls I would.

#8 11 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

I tried contacting JJ a GameEX few times and he never bothered to reply back whether or not they would be for sale, which was disappointing considering how he is talked about on pinside.

Bummer, I do think he's a very busy dude and stuff slips through the cracks, did you pm him on here? I think he has some employees at the office that could assist you 303-288-650.

#9 11 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

Anyone who does not dig the chicks translite and is willing to sell me theirs please shoot me a PM. I tried contacting JJ a GameEX few times and he never bothered to reply back whether or not they would be for sale, which was disappointing considering how he is talked about on pinside.

Best way to contact JJ is by phone I have always gotten him when I call even on weekends.
He is a stand up guy

You can also email him directly at [email protected]

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from BackFlipper:

I didn't show my wife any other option.

They opened up the tube. Actually I didn't know what was in the tube either so it made sense to open it. Kind of wish I hadn't.

#11 11 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Bummer, I do think he's a very busy dude and stuff slips through the cracks, did you pm him on here? I think he has some employees at the office that could assist you 303-288-650.

Quoted from Concretehardt:

Best way to contact JJ is by phone I have always gotten him when I call even on weekends.
He is a stand up guy
You can also email him directly at [email protected]

I sent JJ a PM in Feb and in March asking if they would be available from Stern. Was just looking for a simple yes, no, or not sure at the moment. But like I said getting no response was disappointing. He has posted over 100 times in the past 2 months when looking at his Pinside history and even made some posts today, so if he has time for that then he has time to reply to a PM. I can try e-mailing him too but what's the point when considering you get a e-mail when you receive a PM so I don't see how that is any different. Plus with my PM's you can reply back directly via e-mail and it doesn't have to be though Pinside.

#12 11 years ago

Whats the other one look like?
I've got the 3d one, but definitely curious to see the other options as well!

#13 11 years ago

Yeah second time I have had a tron and the first time I had the 3d translite and by far the chicks one is the neatest of the three

#14 11 years ago

I personally like the 3D translite the best...so much so I traded away the chick translite to get one!

#15 11 years ago
Quoted from brucipher:

I personally like the 3D translite the best...so much so I traded away the chick translite to get one!

I like the 3D the best as well and that is what's staying in my machine. However I like framing alternative translites when the option is available for the games I own and that is why I was looking for the one with the chicks. I did it for SM and TF since the Pro translite is different from the LE.

#16 11 years ago

+1. So did I!

Quoted from brucipher:

#17 11 years ago

I've got the chick translite in case anyone wants to trade toward a 3D one.

#18 11 years ago

I've been trying to get the Gem/Quorra version for a long time now....no luck.

I do not want to trade my 3D one, though.

Seems like it would be good for Stern to throw these up for sale...the demand appears to be there.

Pete

#19 11 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

I wanted to keep my 2 chicks translight on but the wife and both my sons wanted CLU.

Are you worried about these sons of yours yet?

#20 11 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

I've been trying to get the Gem/Quorra version for a long time now....no luck.
I do not want to trade my 3D one, though.
Seems like it would be good for Stern to throw these up for sale...the demand appears to be there.
Pete

+1

#21 11 years ago

WTB: GEM AND QUORRA TRANSLITE !!! I just picked up my tron HUO and the seller only gave it to me with the CLU translite. If anyone out there has the version with Gem and Quorra, I would like to buy it off you. Send me a PM if you are interested.

1 week later
#22 11 years ago

bump - anyone have a chicks translite they are willing to sell? PM me

#23 11 years ago

I have literally begged everyone I have run across to sell me the hottie translite and have had no luck at all. It is not my intention with this post to try to steal one out from under anyone-just wanted to vent my frustration. Its obvious there is a market for them so why wont they make them available?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Trade
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tron-translight-options-i-am-digging-on-the-chics-they-are-staying and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.