Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 71 days ago by Coyote
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 71 days ago

...so you won't start a topic like this one...oh, boy...

I did a code update on my Tron Pro. Update said it went fine, however the start switch does not light up or work. Reloaded the code again just to make sure I did it right and the same result. Checked start button in the switch test--works like a champ. Ideas?

Edit: Wow, what an idiot--game works a lot better when you set it to free play!

#2 71 days ago
Quoted from Billy16:

game works a lot better when you set it to free play!

Now that's troubleshooting!

#3 71 days ago

Yup, been there.

My Secret Service through out a whole new call out after a battery toggle. I was like "wwhhhaaaattt?"

Glad it was "an easy fix" for you!

#4 71 days ago
Quoted from Billy16:

...so you won't start a topic like this one...oh, boy...
I did a code update on my Tron Pro. Update said it went fine, however the start switch does not light up or work. Reloaded the code again just to make sure I did it right and the same result. Checked start button in the switch test--works like a champ. Ideas?
Edit: Wow, what an idiot--game works a lot better when you set it to free play!

I'm pretty sure the screen should have displayed something like "Insert Coin" as well..

#5 71 days ago
Quoted from Coyote:

I'm pretty sure the screen should have displayed something like "Insert Coin" as well..

That is a good thought, but I had the DMD screen covered with the led lighting back panel I had to take out so I could not see it unless I took a peek at it. You would hope that "Insert Coin" would have clued me in!

#6 71 days ago
Quoted from Billy16:

That is a good thought, but I had the DMD screen covered with the led lighting back panel I had to take out so I could not see it unless I took a peek at it. You would hope that "Insert Coin" would have clued me in!

Hah! Okay, that's fair.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 28.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 279.95
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Creo Pinball
$ 26.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside