Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Brentslane
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Has anyone come up with a replacement for the black spinning disc? I hate the amount of dirt it produces......I already changed out the rest of the black rubber, so this is all that's left as a source.

#2 6 years ago

Isn't there a clear one?

#3 6 years ago

If it's anything like the one in POTC. I got some non-slip clear stuff for on the bottom of bath tubs and showers to keep you from slipping and falling. Cut two half circles the size I needed. And stuck it on. All the previous stuff was worn off so no clean up necessary, you may need to prep yours first.

Works fine ever since and no mess. And you can see part of the old art work through it.

LTG : )

#5 6 years ago

Just put one in last week, it is simply amazing!!!!!

Not sure on its long term endurance, but my game is still sparkling clean after ~50~ plays.

#6 6 years ago

Thanks guys! I don't know how I didn't find this earlier.........really appreciate the assist! Plan to break Tron down for a cleaning and this is the perfect mod!

#7 6 years ago

I have the clear one. Been very good (if not a bit scary). Just this week the center of the disc started coming up after quite a few months of use. Used to contact cement and hoping it stays down.

BSL

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 259.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside