DSC09244.JPG
DSC09243.JPG
wolvergulp.jpg
P1010855.JPG
images.jpeg
teaser.jpg
100_4388.JPG
DSC09152.JPG
There are 420 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 9.
#301 10 years ago

damn router went, been off pinside for over week, still in dark ages here no smart phone. withdraw symptoms should be alleviated by newcastle. Now up and running again to retrieve address , so see you tomorrow.

#302 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Hey Tiger, what are my liability issues if anyone is brain damaged from an airborne barrel? I assume the warning here in this thread shall stand in court that I engaged in no negligent supervision?

Wisconsin appears to have some limited level of assumption of risk for recreational activities (we don't have that here in LA). What could be more recreational than hurtling kegs at people?

895.525  Participation in recreational activities; restrictions on civil liability, assumption of risk.

(1)  Legislative purpose. The legislature intends by this section to establish the responsibilities of participants in recreational activities in order to decrease uncertainty regarding the legal responsibility for deaths or injuries that result from participation in recreational activities and thereby to help assure the continued availability in this state of enterprises that offer recreational activities to the public.

(4) Responsibilities of participants.
(a) A participant in a recreational activity engaged in on premises owned or leased by a person who offers facilities to the general public for participation in recreational activities is responsible to do all of the following:
1. Act within the limits of his or her ability.
2. Heed all warnings regarding participation in the recreational activity.
3. Maintain control of his or her person and the equipment, devices or animals the person is using while participating in the recreational activity.
4. Refrain from acting in any manner that may cause or contribute to the death or injury to himself or herself or to other persons while participating in the recreational activity.
(b) A violation of this subsection constitutes negligence. The comparative negligence provisions of s. 895.045 apply to negligence under this subsection.

#303 10 years ago

Tiger has been on permanent retainer for a few months now.

Hey Tiger, what are my liability issues if anyone is brain damaged from an airborne barrel? I assume the warning here in this thread shall stand in court that I engaged in no negligent supervision?

Nevermind the legal mumbo jumbo, the cost of harming anyone on pinside is negligible... their (our) lifetime earning potential is less than the value of MOPLE (by Christmas)... Nevertheless, the Badger code of decency calls for an additional level of forgiveness (for the host) when free beer is involved with any public/private event.

#304 10 years ago

Have fun partying. Party Hard, but party safe.
Would not want the cops to get called out.

party_hard-Indy500.jpgparty_hard-Indy500.jpg police-women[1].jpgpolice-women[1].jpg in-trouble-in-toilet.jpgin-trouble-in-toilet.jpg

#305 10 years ago

woke up thirsty for a Newcastle! Gonna be a good day

#306 10 years ago

Sorry the plane didn't make it to Louisiana Tiger Law

20130601_191915.jpg20130601_191915.jpg

#307 10 years ago

20130601_192142.jpg20130601_192142.jpg

#308 10 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

Sorry the plane didn't make it to Louisiana Tiger Law

Actually, Speed and I are talking about loading our two families up in the RV and driving up to that area in July. Would be a fun road trip; we would stop of at CF's place for a little pinball action and then continue on to Canada. We are running it past our spouses now.

#309 10 years ago

I kinda like how it posted it sideway

#310 10 years ago

20130601_193423.jpg20130601_193423.jpg

#311 10 years ago

Awesome, if Woz or Predator are ready by then you might want to make a second detour.

I am not holding my breathe though.

#312 10 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

Awesome, if Woz or Predator are ready by then you might want to make a second detour.
I am not holding my breathe though.

That sounds like a good idea. Where are you on the WOZ list? I think we've got a ways to go on Predator . . . I'm still forecasting a December release for that game . . . I wonder where I am on the build order for Predator, I think I am game No. 37 but was in the 60's for build order originally.

#313 10 years ago

Dang, If I didn't work all day I would have driven down for Flankfest.

#314 10 years ago

June 2011 for Woz so I have a ways to go. Did you see the new Predator picture I posted?

#315 10 years ago

People are prepping, I see three tents and one camper set up in the back yard so far.

#316 10 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

People are prepping, I see three tents and one camper set up in the back yard so far

That was my Idea. Bring sleeping bags. I know you are all having a blast. Good food, pinball and fellowship !! Corey I wish I was there !! Peace. Rob

#317 10 years ago

Another GREAT party! Thank you very much for having us over Corey! The Mrs. and I had a great time! Looks like you had fun too. Now if only we could get Mike and Chris off their phones

100_4384.JPG100_4384.JPG 100_4386.JPG100_4386.JPG 100_4387.JPG100_4387.JPG

#318 10 years ago

Had an awesome time, thanks Corey and everyone that came.

#319 10 years ago

Was a great time tonight, thanks to all who showed up, I have a few pics to upload if I can find my camera. Happy pinballin!!!!!!!

#320 10 years ago

Sorry I wasn't closer!

#321 10 years ago
Quoted from mattenno:

Had an awesome time, thanks Corey and everyone that came.

You're welcome. Sorry Corey, the wife and I couldn't resist.

#322 10 years ago

Had a great time. Thanks again Corey for hosting!

#323 10 years ago

Found the camera....

DSC09140.JPGDSC09140.JPG DSC09141.JPGDSC09141.JPG DSC09142.JPGDSC09142.JPG

#324 10 years ago

and then.....

DSC09143.JPGDSC09143.JPG DSC09144.JPGDSC09144.JPG DSC09145.JPGDSC09145.JPG

#325 10 years ago

Jetzxi got ramrodded'd by TRON, again....

DSC09148.JPGDSC09148.JPG

#326 10 years ago

You'll never see more intensity in a pinball pic than the one with Neo and Hilton.

#327 10 years ago

Last ones, we almost hit 30 people tonight!

DSC09146.JPGDSC09146.JPG DSC09147.JPGDSC09147.JPG DSC09149.JPGDSC09149.JPG

#328 10 years ago

Oh wait, these too! Thanks Trilogy, will put new pics when I get the custom cards printed

DSC09151.JPGDSC09151.JPG DSC09152.JPGDSC09152.JPG

#329 10 years ago

thanks for hosting corey, great time. Got to meet some fellow pinsiders, and play some tron/avengers / taf., games I had put little or no time on.

#330 10 years ago

I was told there was going to be a hardbody.

#331 10 years ago

Thanks again Corey! Ian and I had a great time. Your collection is impressive and that TRON is f#$^@g fast!

#332 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

we almost hit 30 people tonight!

As long as you didn't run out of beer..................

#333 10 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

I was told there was going to be a Hardbody.

I had that shit hidden, nobody plays the hardbody devaluing its minty status.

#334 10 years ago

Great Time Corey!!!

Never played that one game before, but you explained the rules so it was not as difficult as others had said. Looking forward to the next camping trip already!

#335 10 years ago

Nice Tron topper.

#336 10 years ago

Thanks Corey. It was a fantastic time. Love playing all the machines. Except that evil Pac Man . . . you need to replace that with a pin.

#337 10 years ago

It may be hard to answer this. But what pinball seemed to get the most play out of your collection ?

#338 10 years ago
Quoted from RobKnapp:

It may be hard to answer this. But what pinball seemed to get the most play out of your collection ?

I think they were all played fairly equally but TRON and Avengers didnt seem to see any downtime, Xmen had a magnet lock on so that was shut down midway through the event.

#339 10 years ago

Thanks for hosting , It was fun . The game that got the most play from me was Avengers . I don't think I ever saw Tron with no one playing it and it was usually groups of three or four playing it . I guess the only game that didn't see any play was Hardbody .

#340 10 years ago

Id love to hear some reviews from all you guys that got some game time on Avengers, I think I have it pretty nicely dialed in?

#341 10 years ago

Your AVLE, XMLE, and Tronsuperpimped are the 3 nicest playing of those games I have EVER played. All 3 were tuned in perfectly.

I will admit that I do like Tron slightly more now and I want more time on AVLE as I did not play it very much since it was long games and always 4 packs on it. AVLE is just a beast of a game. Very tight shots but yours played like butter when I was able to get a few decent balls and hit the shots.

I still think your TZ is by far your nicest game!

#342 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I still think your TZ is by far your nicest game!

Dying bridge rectifiers aside.

#343 10 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Dying bridge rectifiers aside.

Was working fine till you touched it

#344 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Was working fine till you touched it

Didn't reboot at all when I played it. I'm innocent I tell you!

#345 10 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Didn't reboot at all when I played it. I'm innocent I tell you!

So you just sabotaged it for others, I think your rep as a hacker may doom you on this one.

#346 10 years ago

nothing wrong with those bridge rectifiers. All of them were replaced not to long ago. It's probably because he has 5 games on the same line. TZ is very sensitive to voltages. It really needs it's own line, or put it in line with the 2 arcades.

Great party. Was a lot of fun. Wife liked it and had fun talking with everyone. I agree, the TZ is your best game Wife was sad when she found out that was ours.

#347 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

nothing wrong with those bridge rectifiers.

Agreed, there were 4 games on that circuit, I will switch it to the circuit that has TRON and LOTR on it but I wont be able to test it out until all the games are getting played consecutively it that same situation, guess Ill have to invite you all back, maybe a Halloween pin party?

Edit- Hopefully business is good this summer and maybe an AC/DC Premium will be in the lineup!

#348 10 years ago

TZ played great for the wife and I. All game played great with the exception of x-men after funny fried electronics sleep. The wife liked Torn the best while I liked TZ.

Thanks for having us over. We had a blast!

#349 10 years ago

Id love to hear some reviews from all you guys that got some game time on Avengers, I think I have it pretty nicely dialed in?

I thought Tron was fast, furious, fun and ass kickingly hard. It was refreshing to have a challenge on LOTR. I thought the way you had it set up made it an entirely different game than the ones I've played in the past. AVLE was fast and tight! Another great one to play for hours on end if I had the time. Thanks again Corey!

100_4388.JPG100_4388.JPG

As you can see from the pic, people were not used to an ass kicking from LOTR

#350 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

nothing wrong with those bridge rectifiers. All of them were replaced not to long ago. It's probably because he has 5 games on the same line. TZ is very sensitive to voltages. It really needs it's own line, or put it in line with the 2 arcades.

With my home theater, I often use a line conditioner to adjust for crazy voltage drops in my 1940s wiring. Something similar would keep voltage level and current supply more stable under load. APC makes nice ones. The home theater one would be a fair choice because they are designed to handle analog amplifiers and such, which are similar to intermittent coil drive loads, I imagine... maybe not...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

£ 31.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

£ 49.00
$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 249.00
11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Trade
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

£ 38.00
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

£ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Riverside, CA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 420 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tron-showed-today-party-centerflanks-se-wisc/page/7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.