Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by pmWolf
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

Wondering what sound quotes are and meanings when i hit recognizer. First sounds like active on and then work div on?

#2 11 years ago

It's saying "rectify" and the last hit that opens it is saying "games".

It's from the movie where the guard is determining who is rejected ("rectify") and who is going to go on the game grid ("games").

#3 11 years ago

I miss the 'bum bum bum bum bum..... TRON!" quote!!

#4 11 years ago

Lots of good quotes in Tron.

"Behold, the son of our maaaakerrr!"

#5 11 years ago

"Aww man i'm all over this!"

#6 11 years ago

"Libations... For EVERYBODY!!!"

#7 11 years ago

The music at the start of Daft Punk multiball as well as the callout is the coolest thing about the pin. "I'm stepping away for a moment, boys! (to Daft Punk) Change the scheme, alter the mood. Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind. The DMD then shows the two djs mixin it up. I'm not usually a fan of that kind of music but it works perfectly and gets me amped up.

#8 11 years ago

For you 30 Rock fans, Zuse from Tron is played by the same actor who played Wesley Snipes, Liz' "futurehusband" before she met the Matt Damon character.

#9 11 years ago

Libations for everybody! Practically the whole movie is quoted.

Still havent made portal mb.

#10 11 years ago

I love "I've heard the chatahhhh!"

#11 11 years ago

Success is

"Sam take the turret!"

....followed by "yeah ha ha ha"

#12 11 years ago

It took me about 25 games to match what was being said and what was happening in the game.I miss the days of "shoot the right ramp" or "double scoring is lit".Its like you gotta see the movie to play the game.Scott

#13 11 years ago
    Quoted from jackofdiamonds:

I miss the days of

Get off of my lawn, you dang whippersnappers!!

(waves cane frantically while pulling on suspenders).

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tron-quotes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.