(Topic ID: 42404)

#Tron Pro vs. Tron LE? Pros / Cons other than big time cash?

By Beez

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 43 posts
  • 27 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by bjorg
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider daveh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 6 years ago

As someone who as owned a pro for a bit more than a year now, they are both great machines. If you held my feet to the fire I would say I would rather have the LE, but even the pro is an amazing game. When I bought the difference in price was already huge. And even then it would have been better to get the LE.

HOWEVER, I love my pro. It is a really fun machine, and I have not regretted buying it for a second. I love the gameplay of it, and really that is all that matters. I've put about 850 games on it so far, and the nice part is that I don't worry about how many plays it has. If it was worth twice as much I might start thinking that I play it too much and that it hurts the value.

So if cash is burning a hole in your pocket, the LE is fantastic. And if you are on a normal budget, the pro is fantastic. Stern has done games since then that the difference was much bigger. The difference between AC/DC pro vs premium seems HUGE.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 26.50
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Brooklyn , NY
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider daveh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside