Topic Stats

• 58 posts
  • 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by thunderking50
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 15 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

tronpinpop2-b4-after.png
DSCF6355.JPG
tron-monorail-1.jpg
TROncadedrawing.jpg
tronlepics.jpg
tronpinballs.jpg
tronpi.jpg
tronealryramps.jpg
tronpinballwhitewood.jpg
tronprotoramps.jpg
tronseminarstats.jpg
tronSTERNseminar.jpg
tumblr_m12amnSg9A1rn4gapo1_500.gif
tron-jeremy-1.jpg
tron-daftpunk-suckitTrek.jpg

There are 58 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 4 years ago

I have a Tron Pro here I'm considering swapping out for a ST pro or TWD pro (yes, I know TWD is barely released yet)

Would love to get some opinions on this... should I just keep the Tron?

Hmmmm

#2 4 years ago

I would for sure not swap it out for a trek if it were me. That game is just okay in my opinion. Twd, maybe? I would just hold on to the tron for now until you can play twd

#3 4 years ago

Well you are asking for opinions at this point, so here is mine. Nothing is better than TRON, its my all time favorite, so TRON trumps ST pro and TWD pro. Keep tron (provided you have eli's ramp kit that totally transforms the PRO into a premium )

#4 4 years ago

I wouldn't trade my Tron for a Star Trek. I had to sell a game to fund TWD LE and Tron is still in my collection, it was Star Trek that made the exit.

#5 4 years ago

I'm a little surprised to hear that about ST! I thought the new code would make it much better, but then I haven't tried the new code yet.

I mean obviously I wouldn't make a decision without trying all the games with the latest software, but was just curious... TWD looks to be pretty good so far, but the layout is pretty similar to Metallica and Tron. AND I'd have two games with the same voice actor (I have IM as well)

Hmmmmmmm

#6 4 years ago

I would keep Tron if I could only keep one. Star Trek is great with the new code and I enjoy it quite a bit, but if there could only be one Tron would be it. I have no interest in TWD so I can't speak on that.

#7 4 years ago

Rather have Tron than ST all day every day, and I really like ST.

Walking dead way too early.

#8 4 years ago

Keep it for now....if you want ST, then go with the Premium. If you want TWD, then I'd wait to see how good it is. Tron is an easy sell, so its not something you need to rush.

#9 4 years ago

Gotten a lot of time on ST with the new code - shaping up to be a really good game. Even considering buying one. But Tron is a better game.

#10 4 years ago
Quoted from pinball_customs:

I'm a little surprised to hear that about ST! I thought the new code would make it much better, but then I haven't tried the new code yet.

ST is a ton of fun, esp with the new code. But Tron is Tron. Tron is better than everything lol

#11 4 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Keep it for now....if you want ST, then go with the Premium. If you want TWD, then I'd wait to see how good it is. Tron is an easy sell, so its not something you need to rush.

Definintly don't get the premium if you do end up picking up the ST. Not much if any different from the pro and doesn't justify the extra cost IMO.

#12 4 years ago

I agree, Tron is better however *if* you have played Tron a thousand times, it might not get as much playing time as a newer game. I like Tron more than ST overall, but I am playing STLE more at the moment.

I am more the type of person to keep a game such as with my PotC even though it's been played out instead of trading it out for a new games such as TWD or Met pro, I think the newer games would get more play, but IMO ----- Tron and PotC are out of production, ST and TWD are not out of production so I don't see the need to get TWD now especially when I can pick one up cheaper on the rebound or if it's great I can get a later build one in a year like Met or Acdc is currently.

However the LE is the fly in the ointment however I believe they will not sell out (if there is not a strong demand) or if they do sell out there will be a premium (if there is a strong demand).

#13 4 years ago

The only reason I'd sell my Tron is to have the money and space to buy a Tron.

#14 4 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

The only reason I'd sell my Tron is to have the money and space to buy a Tron.

Two Trons at a time?

#15 4 years ago

tron-daftpunk-suckitTrek.jpg

#16 4 years ago

I mean obviously I wouldn't make a decision without trying all the games with the latest software, but was just curious... TWD looks to be pretty good so far, but the layout is pretty similar to Metallica and Tron. AND I'd have two games with the same voice actor (I have IM as well)
Hmmmmmmm

A lot of people tend to hate a game for awhile when they prematurely sell it and have imprints of yucky early stale taste code in their mouth. It takes awhile to get rid of that taste and accept the game back into the community.

That said, I absolutely love TRON, but I don't think I could own it in my small collection. It's too generic for a long time keeper but it's an awesome game to revisit when it gets stale. Star Trek has tons of awkward depth; some of it linear (bad thing), and some of it player controlled (good thing). You can play the game in a linear fashion and cut through level 1 missions or you can go for galactic missions. Or you can go deep into specific missions. What I found the most entertaining which is fun as hell (for me) is ignoring level 1 mission tasks and slamming the warp ramp. Then, strategically starting a galactic mode with double scoring and get 30+ mil awards and occasionally stacking that with a multiball. One time I stacked galactic matter with vengeance scoring and double scoring so that my missed vengeance shots would cash in 1.8 mil galactic matter shots. Was awesome! Then, when a multiball is about ready to be started, get a level 2 mission going and get to business. Very fun strategy.

Anyway, enough rambling but I will note star treks misfortunes: code still has bugs, 2X pf award STILL does not work despite being a major award since day 1, vengeance battle 3 sucks. Those things, luckily, are being worked on.

#17 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

A lot of people tend to hate a game for awhile when they prematurely sell it and have imprints of yucky early stale taste code in their mouth. It takes awhile to get rid of that taste and accept the game back into the community.

that's what Tron Jeremy said

tron-jeremy-1.jpg

#18 4 years ago

TRON trumps the others you have listed - of course haven't played TWD. But I think I can call it from here Stern just knocked it out of the park with TRON in my opinion. Even though LOTR, Spiderman, ACDC, and others are above it on the "TOP 100" - not sure how though

#19 4 years ago

there's more...

#20 4 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

Definintly don't get the premium if you do end up picking up the ST. Not much if any different from the pro and doesn't justify the extra cost IMO.

Pretty lights are worth it. Definitely GET the Premium (or LE!) Woo! I loves me some Klingon disco lights. The Klingon MB intro on the Prem/LE w/ the new code is just killer.

#21 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Pretty lights are worth it. Definitely GET the Premium (or LE!) Woo! I loves me some Klingon disco lights. The Klingon MB intro on the Prem/LE w/ the new code is just killer.

Lol, well that's definitely a good way to look at it. Always the Optimus Rarehero

#22 4 years ago

I have wanted to want Star Trek since it came out. I've been basically perched on the fence waiting for the code to be complete though.

I have played the new code on a STLE nearby countless times though (I actually updated the code myself in my excitement to try it out and maybe come down from this fence), and here are a few things I don't care for about the entire thing:

- Modes still seem very indiscernible from one another
- Mode progression still feels like wood chopping
- No real attention grabbing factors or modes

The last one is my biggest gripe, but the hardest to explain. I like pinball for modes like Destroy the Ring, or Sea of Simulation, or the triple multiball stack on Dracula, Killing Yagov or starting multiball on F14, those get my heart pumping. They build anticipation and excitement, which is what I feel ST is currently lacking. I'm never anticipating anything with that machine. Sometimes I crush through a bunch of missions and get to 80+ million and sometimes I get 8 million, but I don't feel any different about either game.

I guess what I'm saying is that I don't love or hate ST, which is exactly the issue with it. It's not bold or cohesive currently, it's safe and generic. It's a machine that sounds better on paper (ie. EIGHTEEN MISSIONS! THREE WIZARD MODES! LIGHTS AND LIGHTS AND LIGHTS!). and I would be happy playing somewhere, but I definitely don't feel the need to own it.

#23 4 years ago

Neither Tron or ST are anywhere near the top of my list..but Tron would be higher.

This about sums it up with ST...the same feeling I have. There's no build up to the mods..and they (still) all blend together. There's no interesting toys to keep your attention either. I guess it's kinda hard to explain.

Like with AFM...even though the cites\saucer thing is the same thing over and over. I feel like I'm capturing the cities back from the aliens...joining forces with that city to concur the next.

X-men I'm recruiting Hero's to fight Magneto

HS2 I'm running through the gears to get to Red Line Mania

ST is just..play this 'untied in' mode..and then play the next...and the next. There isn't a really 'cool' mode to get to that I've seen..but I've only made it past the 2nd captains chair 2 times.

They would have been better off if say..the first 6 modes you build your ship up to do battle with the enemy (not really sure who that would be as I don't watch the show\movies). Then the next 6 modes you recruit characters from the show to join you..etc. The better your ship..the more people you have... would effect how 'strong' you are when battling the enemy. The stronger means less 'hits' of whatever to defeat them.

That's how I would have approached the game...it's pretty darn boring the way it is. Chopping wood sums it up nicely

Quoted from Jakenjoi:

I have wanted to want Star Trek since it came out. I've been basically perched on the fence waiting for the code to be complete though.
I have played the new code on a STLE nearby countless times though (I actually updated the code myself in my excitement to try it out and maybe come down from this fence), and here are a few things I don't care for about the entire thing:
The last one is my biggest gripe, but the hardest to explain. I like pinball for modes like Destroy the Ring, or Sea of Simulation, or the triple multiball stack on Dracula, Killing Yagov or starting multiball on F14, those get my heart pumping. They build anticipation and excitement, which is what I feel ST is currently lacking. I'm never anticipating anything with that machine. Sometimes I crush through a bunch of missions and get to 80+ million and sometimes I get 8 million, but I don't feel any different about either game.
I guess what I'm saying is that I don't love or hate ST, which is exactly the issue with it. It's not bold or cohesive currently, it's safe and generic. It's a machine that sounds better on paper (ie. EIGHTEEN MISSIONS! THREE WIZARD MODES! LIGHTS AND LIGHTS AND LIGHTS!). and I would be happy playing somewhere, but I definitely don't feel the need to own it.

#24 4 years ago

star trek or walking dead
tron is boooring

#25 4 years ago

I own a STLE and it is a great game, however, I would have a very hard time dealing a Tron for it unless you really like the theme. At this moment even with the new code Tron is the better game, however, ST still has room to improve too and they are not that far away IMO when it come to gameplay both a fun games. But if I had to sell a Tron Pro to get a ST Pro at this moment I would not do it, rather find something else to fund it. As for TWD I would not buy that game now until one or two code releases as it will be nowhere close in gameplay to either Tron or ST.

#26 4 years ago

Tron is an amazing game but if you had to swap it for either TWD or ST I would go with ST. Obviously Star Trek has the more developed code at this point over TWD but TWD will get updates in the coming weeks and months. ST also has a big advantage over TWD in the audio department by featuring the voices of multiple actors from the film as well as custom call outs by Bones himself, Karl Urban. Unfortunately TWD will not have a single call out from an actor on the show as well as no custom call outs by one of the shows actors. In terms of toys I think that ST has the advantage over TWD. With ST the main toy has a moving ship with magnet, drop target and a kicker while the prison in TWD has doors that open and a stationary zombie head to bash. If you really like zombies and want a more generic zombie themed pin the TWD is a good choice. If you want a pinball game to pull you into that themes universe I would go with ST in a heartbeat.

#27 4 years ago

Looking at your collection I would suggest to wait and see what the walking dead plays like and play it in person and form your own opinion. Some games are fun to some and some are not. Tron is epic and has some if not the best music and great flow. It also is a game that tends to lose its appeal and gets repetitive. Iron Man also is a great game with good flow but bashing Monger so many times will start to get old-even with adjustments. Both Tron and IM I feel are fit for larger collections as not to lose the appeal. Star Trek is a great title and has not got repetitive for me. The Premium/LE with the color changing LED boards is amazing. The flow is great and I feel it is the fastest game ever made. Hitting the warp ramp multiple times is quite the feeling. You may also consider what would be good for others that come to your home to play. Star Trek is a huge crowd pleaser and everyone gravitates towards it. Non pinheads tend to play my Pirates of the Caribbean and Star Trek LE the entire time. All in all opinions are good, but trust your gut and go with what is fun to you.

#28 4 years ago

TRON skull fux those other 2 pins in its sleep.

tumblr_m12amnSg9A1rn4gapo1_500.gif

#29 4 years ago

Don't get rid of Tron for ST pro. I've had both. I miss Tron and do not miss ST at all. As far as TWD goes....way too early in the game to even discuss that.

#30 4 years ago

Anything but ST

#31 4 years ago
Quoted from Jakenjoi:

Here's the thing about the new code of ST that I'm just starting to grasp; because, as you and many others state, it can feel a bit linear and wood chopping. But here's the kicker of a new strategy I've been working on that really brings this game to life. (For me anyway):

DONT always go for galactic modes, and don't always try to do the mission tasks ( for level 1, and to an extent level 2s). You have to pick your places on when to start a galactic mode or when you should start jamming mission tasks. Each game becomes inventive and different. Let me elaborate more as you're still probably a bit confused on my point. This strategy is solely based on hammering the warp ramp which to me is one of the most fun shots single handily made in pinball - so repetition is not an issue. Whatever mission route you start on, you want to be sure to save Klingon battle 1 or Nero 1 for later. So whatever mission you begin the game with, don't go for its mission tasks unless the opportunity is there, but rather just start hammering away on warps. Do not start galactic mode (unless you can stack it with double scoring and/or a multiball - but try not to stack mb with it as I save mbs for enterprise amok). You will have to pick your choices wisely on when you should start a galactic mode in correlation with what it can be stacked (I.e. Double scoring). If a multiball is near ready to start then you should go for one of two things; start double scoring , galactic mode, multiball. If that's not available, then start an untamed mission 2 (DTD, STE, or KB).

Here are some examples of this strategy in action.

Start game - save the enterprise

By the end of STE I'm up to warp 5 or 6. Then I start space jump and hit 3 shots, galactic mode, hold left flipper on ball launch, and cash in a quick galactic vengeance and start another mode in like 15 secs.

Then start destroy the drill and go back to hammering warps - use spinner shot with this mode to increase scoring. Again, do not start the galactic mode unless you accidently start a multiball.

When DTD ends you should be about rdy to start warp 9.1 double scoring. If not start DTD2 or STE2 and start a mb. Otherwise pick Klingon battle 1 and start double scoring and go into galactic ramps for double scoring. Stack this with a multiball if you wish but I like to save multiballs for level 2 missions.

By the end of galactic ramps you should be rdy to stack a mb with DTD2, KB2, or STE2. If not, go to prime directive and hammer away at warps while hitting mission shots when available but focus on warps. If you start a mb, then start galactic lanes.

By the end of this mode you're ready to start Nero 1, complete it and do kobayashi. Important note: if your close to vengeance scoring, then stack Nero 1 galactic matter with vengeance scoring. It stacks well as missed vengeance shots usually hit matter targets.

By this time you should be ready for kobayashi and hopefully have completed one or two level 2 missions so getting to amok should be in reach! Your game time up to this point is about 10 mins in. And now the game takes a whole other turn of strategy which I won't get in now. But try to do PD2, SJ2, or nero2 with solo ball. Save the others for multiball. KB2 can be done very quick too on single ball.

As for your comment about attention grabbing aspects:
1. Klingon multiball
2. Klingon multiball double super JP
3. Vengeance mb and scoring - vengeance scoring is intense cause you're playing for an extra ball!
4. Kobayashi when you start doing the above strat and have one or two missions hit the 25+ mil mark.
5. Um....warp ramp! Hello? Best shot Eva and great call outs.

That's all I got now. And just to reiterate, do not always focus on the mission tasks or galactic modes! Use strategy and set up your quest. Game has so much more strategy and depth than TRON. And I love TRON. End of line...

#32 4 years ago

These are all great replies, thanks for your feedback

Jakenjoi, your honest opinion on ST is appreciated. I totally get what you're saying now that I think about it. I'm very much a mode-based player and don't really care what my score is -- I aim to beat the game.

#33 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Here's the thing about the new code of ST that I'm just starting to grasp; because, as you and many others state, it can feel a bit linear and wood chopping. But here's the kicker of a new strategy I've been working on that really brings this game to life. (For me anyway):
DONT always go for galactic modes, and don't always try to do the mission tasks ( for level 1, and to an extent level 2s). You have to pick your places on when to start a galactic mode or when you should start jamming mission tasks. Each game becomes inventive and different. Let me elaborate more as you're still probably a bit confused on my point. This strategy is solely based on hammering the warp ramp which to me is one of the most fun shots single handily made in pinball - so repetition is not an issue. Whatever mission route you start on, you want to be sure to save Klingon battle 1 or Nero 1 for later. So whatever mission you begin the game with, don't go for its mission tasks unless the opportunity is there, but rather just start hammering away on warps. Do not start galactic mode (unless you can stack it with double scoring and/or a multiball - but try not to stack mb with it as I save mbs for enterprise amok). You will have to pick your choices wisely on when you should start a galactic mode in correlation with what it can be stacked (I.e. Double scoring). If a multiball is near ready to start then you should go for one of two things; start double scoring , galactic mode, multiball. If that's not available, then start an untamed mission 2 (DTD, STE, or KB).
Here are some examples of this strategy in action.
Start game - save the enterprise
By the end of STE I'm up to warp 5 or 6. Then I start space jump and hit 3 shots, galactic mode, hold left flipper on ball launch, and cash in a quick galactic vengeance and start another mode in like 15 secs.
Then start destroy the drill and go back to hammering warps - use spinner shot with this mode to increase scoring. Again, do not start the galactic mode unless you accidently start a multiball.
When DTD ends you should be about rdy to start warp 9.1 double scoring. If not start DTD2 or STE2 and start a mb. Otherwise pick Klingon battle 1 and start double scoring and go into galactic ramps for double scoring. Stack this with a multiball if you wish but I like to save multiballs for level 2 missions.
By the end of galactic ramps you should be rdy to stack a mb with DTD2, KB2, or STE2. If not, go to prime directive and hammer away at warps while hitting mission shots when available but focus on warps. If you start a mb, then start galactic lanes.
By the end of this mode you're ready to start Nero 1, complete it and do kobayashi. Important note: if your close to vengeance scoring, then stack Nero 1 galactic matter with vengeance scoring. It stacks well as missed vengeance shots usually hit matter targets.
By this time you should be ready for kobayashi and hopefully have completed one or two level 2 missions so getting to amok should be in reach! Your game time up to this point is about 10 mins in. And now the game takes a whole other turn of strategy which I won't get in now. But try to do PD2, SJ2, or nero2 with solo ball. Save the others for multiball. KB2 can be done very quick too on single ball.
As for your comment about attention grabbing aspects:
1. Klingon multiball
2. Klingon multiball double super JP
3. Vengeance mb and scoring - vengeance scoring is intense cause you're playing for an extra ball!
4. Kobayashi when you start doing the above strat and have one or two missions hit the 25+ mil mark.
5. Um....warp ramp! Hello? Best shot Eva and great call outs.
That's all I got now. And just to reiterate, do not always focus on the mission tasks or galactic modes! Use strategy and set up your quest. Game has so much more strategy and depth than TRON. And I love TRON. End of line...

First, Im on my phone so I apologize for any errors!

Im not disagreeing with you that there are attention grabbing aspects of the machine, for christ's sake you can probably see the LE from outer space! Its essentially a human bug zapper. Youre absolutely drawn to it.

And the color changing LEDs, the disco effect, its all neat, and I love how it shoots!

The first time I got a double super jackpot on klingon multiball I thought it was a let down (again, comparing to something like TTT multiball, intro AND the super jackpot mwahahaha audio). It wasnt even memorable. I just wanted to get it because it was there. But now just talking about TTT multiball made me realize how cool it is and I want to go home and get it right now.

The warp ramp. Such a cool shot. Much more difficult than say the jump ramp on no fear. But also unlike the jump ramp on no fear, getting 5 in a row on no fear FEELS more rewarding when the skull screams. I shoot the warp ramp every time I play. Im a health whore in video games, and it translates to pinball too. If theres an attainable extra ball thats my primary objective, so I shoot the warp every chance I get. Truthfully I ignore every mode the first rounds. I just shoot warp ramp and the misses light locks.

If the modes were like this, I would buy it hands down:

- Prime Directive: Youre running from the villagers. Why not make it a switch based hurryup where you have to keep hitting switches to make them out run them?

- Space Jump: Why this isnt a "dodge the asteroids on screen (shoot the un lit insert shot) and final shot to the vengeance" mode is weird.

You get the idea. The way ST is laid out now would be like if you played LOTR and during War of the Ents you had to shoot some ramps and orbits and then the mode ended. Star Trek put all these references to the movie in the machine, but didn't make much of an effort to make the modes actually play or feel like the scenes from the movie (or really much different from one another).

#34 4 years ago

Keep TRON. ST will remain cheap and available. Tron will remain rarer. Also Tron pro is just a better game. Would only consider trading Tr on pro for a STLE

#35 4 years ago

I own both Tron and ST by the way so I am not biased. ST is really good. Tron is a timeless classic that will go down in history with AC/DC as one of the greatest of all time

#36 4 years ago
Quoted from Jakenjoi:

- Space Jump: Why this isnt a "dodge the asteroids on screen (shoot the un lit insert shot) and final shot to the vengeance" mode is weird.

You're jumping through space to get into the Vengeance. It makes absolute sense for the final shot to be the Vengeance! You shoot the Vengeance - you land inside!

#37 4 years ago

Yes, sorry, that was worded poorly, but that's what I'm saying.

Why they DON'T have it as an "avoid the wrong shots type of mode" is beyond me. Shoot, maybe even implement those asteroid flashers above the ramp and make them flash on the ramp youre supposed to avoid, simulating an asteroid or debri coming toward you, and adding that on the display. Both ramps are backhandable so just alternating proper shots would be awesome!

Instead its just more shoot the ambiguously lit inserts.

Does that make sense? The point Im trying to get across is that the mode plots are not utilized or well translated to the modes themselves.

#38 4 years ago

TRON PRO for the win..... word to your mother.

tronSTERNseminar.jpg

tronseminarstats.jpg

tronprotoramps.jpg

tronpinballwhitewood.jpg

tronealryramps.jpg

tronpi.jpg

tronpinballs.jpg

tronlepics.jpg

TROncadedrawing.jpg

#39 4 years ago

join the sweet Tron ride...

tron-monorail-1.jpg

#40 4 years ago

If you're tired of Tron then you might be ready for ST. I owned Tron twice and yup, it's a great game, but I'm having lots of fun with ST now. Tron is worth more so you can get $ coming your way. You might be able to trade for a ST Premium, even better.

2 weeks later
#41 4 years ago

Tron looks very popular. I am also on the fence
Of buying a tron or TWD

I am leaning on Tron cause there's 3 flippers and
Code looks fun . I like the look of the 2 of them

#42 4 years ago

Haven't played TWD yet. But Tron is better than ST IMO.

#43 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

You're jumping through space to get into the Vengeance. It makes absolute sense for the final shot to be the Vengeance! You shoot the Vengeance - you land inside!

Good rule suggestion! Why don't you post this in the Star Trek code thread.

Rob

#44 4 years ago

I have a Tron Pro here I'm considering swapping out for a ST pro or TWD pro (yes, I know TWD is barely released yet)
Would love to get some opinions on this... should I just keep the Tron?
Hmmmm

In having had a Trek, it's a great/fun game but if I had a crack at a Tron, I'd do that before a Trek.

#45 4 years ago
Quoted from SealClubber:

Haven't played TWD yet. But Tron is better than ST IMO.

The fun factor in Star Trek goes up quite a bit if you install the original soundtrack. But the biggest issue is that the mission need to be a bit more diverse. I have never played tron but I'd like the theme very much

Rob

#46 4 years ago

OMG, keep the Tron! I just did this to mine.....

DSCF6355.JPG
#47 4 years ago

I wonder if Tron will fit good with my Acdc and Met ?

#48 4 years ago
Quoted from thunderking50:

I wonder if Tron will fit good with my Acdc and Met ?

Absolutely, they are all quite different in layout and feel.

#50 4 years ago

CoOl Thanks !

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 235.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 5,599.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
There are 58 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside