(Topic ID: 30497)

Tron pro or X men pro ???Who has the best rules???

By TICTAC

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Kingoftron
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

#2 9 years ago

Xmen has 'more' rules, if that's what you mean. Deeper.

Tron is more fun.

#3 9 years ago

the answer to the best rules should be said who has the most code?

#4 9 years ago

Let's answer his question with more questions? yeah

#5 9 years ago

If you look at both games X-Men has more rules and modes than Tron. I guess I would consider X-Men to have better rules, but after playing it in a tournament over the course of two days, Tron is a better game imo.

#6 9 years ago

Tron has a perfect amount of rules.

#7 9 years ago

x-men for me

#8 9 years ago

Kind of a moot/unfair question at the moment, as Tron's code is pretty much complete and X-Men isn't really finished yet. So as it is right now, Tron has the better/more fun code, and X-men has the potential to be a really deep game, but I guess we won't know until the big update in December.

.....unless everyone bails on their X-Men when they see the Avengers pin, which could happen. I won't bail and sell XM, as I LOVE the fact that it's not a movie license, IM really bothers me because of the movie actors on it....takes me out of the experience.....wow....way OT, sorry, stream of consciousness.

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from NashBridgezz:

Let's answer his question with more questions? yeah

if x-men code is not complete, it would be hard to say which has better set of rules. Correct? I played tron, and so far, x-men being code being incomplete , Tron has upper hand, but if code update change things, then my answer could go the other way

#11 9 years ago

Both are my two favorite games at the moment.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside