You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

SAM_0722.JPG
IMG_2106.jpg
IMG_2107.jpg
#1 11 years ago

I noticed that the white flashers on the top of my pop bumpers are crooked. They are not straight up and down. Are they supposed to be? Is anyone else's like that? Thanks!

#2 11 years ago

They are hard to make straight - but you can open them up and adjust them to get the more aligned. I put in the pinbits upgrade with UV lights look amazing!

#3 11 years ago
Quoted from coz6:

They are hard to make straight - but you can open them up and adjust them to get the more aligned. I put in the pinbits upgrade with UV lights look amazing!

I ordered those last week they should be here soon. I assume that replaces those flashers - correct?

#4 11 years ago

Yep. Mine arrived more crooked than my kinfolk's teeth (whats left of them) living down in the hills and existing on a diet of peanut brittle, rock candy and meth. Ok. Just kidding, they dont actually eat the rock candy. Its just for looking thru. I would suggest converting them over to the cool blue ones. pinbits sells them. choice.

#5 11 years ago

They're supposed to be straight? Ahahaha.

Mine are -way- crooked. I thought that was by design.. guess not.

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from coz6:

Can you post a pic please

#7 11 years ago

I will show you pinbits picture - http://mrtn.smugmug.com/Other/2013-02-03/27846267_JhGHF4#!i=2348939355&k=bSbkmRP They look better in person, really nice non the less

#8 11 years ago

Thanks! Just got my kit tonight. I assume that the three purple base LEDs go in the pop bumpers correct? They also sent me three other bulbs with the kit - two are the same and one is different as in the below picture. Any idea where these three go? Also, are there install directions for this kit? Thanks again guys. Appreciate your patience with the new guy....

IMG_2107.jpgIMG_2107.jpg IMG_2106.jpgIMG_2106.jpg

#9 11 years ago

I also assume I am supposed to have 4 1" #4 screws (2 per pop bumper) - correct? I only have three. I am wondering if they just forgot one.

#10 11 years ago

Awe man, you got screwed.

#11 11 years ago

I didnot like the flat caps with the led sticking out so I put in old school bumper caps.

SAM_0722.JPGSAM_0722.JPG

#12 11 years ago

I only got 3 screw also.

#13 11 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I didnot like the flat caps with the led sticking out so I put in old school bumper caps.

the blue big bumper mods looks great on TRON, and so yours, nice touch

#14 11 years ago
Quoted from pinhacker71:

I only got 3 screw also.

Strange. I looked again and it indeed looks like there should be four screws. I am going to Lowes this morning to pick some up. Any idea where those three bulbs that came with the dress up kit go? If I read correctly, they go under the right sling plastic protector to make them "pop". That said, I am not sure which one goes where. Any ideas?

#15 11 years ago

I also only recieved 3 longer screws...and my hardware atore only sells black in that size. Will have to contact them for juat one little screw...:/

Quoted from toro1966:

I also assume I am supposed to have 4 1" #4 screws (2 per pop bumper) - correct? I only have three. I am wondering if they just forgot one.

#16 11 years ago

I to got only 3 screws why? I never got LEDs though.

#17 11 years ago

did you get the plastic dress up kit or just the pop bumper kit? The extra leds come in the plastic dress up kit. you have to order the UV leds separate if you want them in the pop bumpers.

Quoted from Gorgar1:

I to got only 3 screws why? I never got LEDs though.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 26.50
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tron-pop-bumper-flashers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.