(Topic ID: 24528)

TRON Pinbits pop cap mod installed

By Marc

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0353.jpg
    DSCN0634.JPG
    DSCN0631.JPG
    tron_pop_cap_distance_right.JPG
    tron_pop_cap_distance_left.JPG
    tron_disc_pop_caps.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BShing.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 11 years ago

I just got mine the other day. I installed the left one but the screws seem too long by about 3/4" for the two on the right. Not sure what you mean about the instructions not being the clearest, my kit came with no instructions. There was a bag of screws with two spacers (used on the left pop bumper) and two of the screws had nuts on them. I have no idea where those go. I am not sure I am crazy about the mod either but I really hate the el' cheapo leds sticking out. How much do you really save not putting on a pop bumpber cap Stern?

#12 11 years ago

Thanks Marc, didn't see the instructions. I didn't realize you re-use the existing cover from the two right hand plastics.

#16 11 years ago

I saw DEVO last year and they were fantastic. I think that reference has changed my mind. I like it better now!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BShing.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tron-pinbits-pop-cap-mod-installed?tu=BShing and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.