Linked Games

Topic poll

“Tron vs TZ”

• Tron Pro 92 votes
    42%
  • Twilight Zone 126 votes
    58%

(218 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

There are 63 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 9 years ago

I've owned Tron since it was NIB first run. Love it, but just haven't played it in probably 6 months. I had a TZ and restored it and sold it before I really had a chance to love it. Kind of want one back...!

#52 9 years ago

I would say go with whatever theme you like the most. I got a tron as it was my favorite 80s video game and I couldn't be happier. The theme is just as important as the gameplay to me and the gameplay is really fun also. If you pick a theme you enjoy I doubt you can go wrong.

#53 9 years ago
Quoted from jhepti:

I would say go with whatever theme you like the most. I got a tron as it was my favorite 80s video game and I couldn't be happier. The theme is just as important as the gameplay to me and the gameplay is really fun also. If you pick a theme you enjoy I doubt you can go wrong.

I have a fully restored Tron arcade in my game room. I love it. TZ is an awesome theme for me as well. I remember watching the reruns of the show when I was a little kid and loved it. TZ was one of those 90's pins that really got me hooked in pinball. Both themes are very cool to me in different ways.

#54 9 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

TZ is so deep that it is never conquered. I'm in minority on Tron. I bought NIB and just never go into it.
They are probably both easily bought and sold if you aren't happy with your choice.

Funny... TZ's depth never really spoke to me...shots are all fairly easy to hit.. Always seemes to be easy to achieve the multi balls and those have kind of a wash, rinse, repeat thing going on.

Don't get me wrong...I'm not trying to knock the game. TZ is a classic!!!

#55 9 years ago

TZ is starting to pull way ahead.

#57 9 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

I've owned Tron since it was NIB first run. Love it, but just haven't played it in probably 6 months. I had a TZ and restored it and sold it before I really had a chance to love it. Kind of want one back...!

i hope you aren't posting in any other threads about this Poll.

#58 9 years ago

I thought it would be much closer. Tron is an awesome pin

1 week later
#59 9 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

With 55 votes and 46% of the popular vote, even I am having trouble seeing this one.

Oh I wasn't implying that Tron would win by a landslide.....just how I personally felt about them.

#60 9 years ago

I think it is tough to judge this because I have played a Tron machine that was a pro stock with a poorly done non interactive ramp kit and no other mods that was just OK, and then also a Tron with ELI ramps/ LED / shaker / SUB / undercab effects / and other mods that is the coolest pin I have ever played by far.

#61 9 years ago

Thanks for all of the comments. Looks like TZ is a clear winner. However I got a great deal on a NIB Tron. It will be here this week. TZ will definitely be my next pin

#62 9 years ago

Congrats on your new Tron! I was going to vote TZ, but you can't go wrong with Tron.

Benefit of NIB is that it will be maintenance free (knock on wood). Every 90's game I get comes with drama!

#63 9 years ago
Quoted from Boatshoe:

Congrats on your new Tron! I was going to vote TZ, but you can't go wrong with Tron.
Benefit of NIB is that it will be maintenance free (knock on wood). Every 90's game I get comes with drama!

I am really excited. TZ will be on the way soon. Both are great pins.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

9,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Centerport, NY
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 22.50
$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

$ 12.95
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods

$ 43.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 73.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 63.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 129.50
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
There are 63 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tron-or-twilight-zone/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.