• 9 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by rlslick
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Hey

So i spent a bit of time trying to get my Tron (pro) to sound like i wanted it to. I always thought the original roms were good, and ive tried indigoccs remix as well, but all in all it left me with a bit of distance towards the actual movie, and the feel it gave me.

So ive tried to create a new soundrom (pinball browser), which i think catches the feel of the movie as well as add some more intense dynamic to the game, without being overpowered by techno beats alone!

Basically the way ive tried to do it, is if you get a multiball you get "rewarded" by beats, if not, youre in arpeggio limbo.

Give it a try, and let me know what you think!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uwwcpqhcf7e3z5t/REX_RMX_4.bin?dl=0

#2 9 years ago

Can you list the songs you used?

#3 9 years ago

Sorry no, - i have alot of daft punk + remixes lying around, so i just used what i thought was cool. I didnt even notice the names of them. It takes like 8 mins to install, so you just gotta try that and see if you like it

#4 9 years ago

Maybe put up a video then? Everybody's trays in music is a bit different. Interested.

#5 9 years ago

Thanks for the remix - it seems that a ot of the previous [remix] songs stayed.
The most unliked one was removed....
I like the instrumental portion, but IMO, I think your additions to the previous [remix] are quieter sounding - I wish it was as loud as the other songs it should be level across the grid

#6 9 years ago

took a while.. but heres the video. I forgot how to activate CLU (brain meltdown) but got it working, and then i forgot that i hadnt hit a switch when i wanted to drain the last ball to show the gameover music.

And yes, my spinner disc is LOUD ( with the glass off at least ) so sorry about that.. - and i didnt record sea of simulation or portal - youll have to have those as a surprise!

#7 9 years ago

Boogies; hey - thanks. I only think one of them stayed, actually, and ive also added some EQ on all the tunes, so they stand out more. They could be a bit louder, but the way it is now, i find it to be greatly balanced - however it could be different if youre not hearing it on the 10" sub/speaker set from flipper fidelity.

but its not done yet - i want to raise the levels even more, and then ultimately id like to add/change some of the effects as well - not too much though.

#8 9 years ago

I made two Tron ones so far. One is a bunch of techno stuff and the other is a best of pinball music one..has songs from Taf, Funhouse, Swords of Fury..etc..

If anyone wants them...fire me a PM

edit
Just checked yours out, thanks for sharing, I prefer my Tron techno one personally. You can download and test in pinbrowser before trying on your own machine

1 week later
#9 9 years ago

Has anyone downloaded this file for their LE? Assume since it was made for the pro the EL wire will not register? Thanks in advance.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Trade
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tron-new-music-remix-try-it-out and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.