Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

daft_punk_(resized).jpg
Screen_Shot_2016-04-25_at_3.02.37_PM_(resized).png
Tron_right_DP_(resized).png
Tron_right_DP_(resized).png
Tron_left_(resized).png
There are 162 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
#151 7 years ago

Has anyone compiled a list of each SCRIPT detailing what each one is triggered by in the game? I would like to edit just 2 or 3 at the most and replace the game sounds with something more direct from the movie pertaining to the scene (ie Gem mode, would like to use the music when Gem and Sam enter the End Of Line club).

3 weeks later
#152 7 years ago

This is the final music edit during an actual game.

Sorry, but the audio is left-only for the first few minutes but becomes stereo again later. Most modes (except the wizard) were activated at least momentarily:

#153 7 years ago

I have to agree that this music is a really good mach for the game.
However, as some have mentioned before the "Waiting for Rinzler" music is not working for me, I think it's really out of place and one of the weakest songs in this new music pack.

I would love to have the song "derezzed" or even better, if you could find dubstep remixes of most of the songs would be awesome! Tron dubstep would be the best fit for a fast and unforgiving game like Tron, it would really boost your energy.

Just imagine songs like this:

#154 7 years ago
Quoted from webdiddy:

I have to agree that this music is a really good mach for the game.
However, as some have mentioned before the "Waiting for Rinzler" music is not working for me, I think it's really out of place and one of the weakest songs in this new music pack.
I would love to have the song "derezzed" or even better, if you could find dubstep remixes of most of the songs would be awesome! Tron dubstep would be the best fit for a fast and unforgiving game like Tron, it would really boost your energy.
Just imagine songs like this:
» YouTube video

I think another remix entirely with this style would be a step in a good direction.

Id like to have several mixes to choose from. Maybe one day there will be a dubstep mix to load

#155 7 years ago
Quoted from webdiddy:

I would love to have the song "derezzed"

See Quorra MB. That is derezzed. Also one of the earlier versions of this that the OP did was all tracks from the Tron reconfigured album. That was my favorite version by far. I'm hoping he still has that version laying around for when I finally get on of these home.

1 month later
#156 7 years ago

For those who want to create their own mix and have a registered copy of Pinball Browser, here are the WAV files. There are between 1 to 3 music files for each sound request. You can pick which one you like better or stick with the stock sound.

All WAV files have already been trimmed to the correct length, filtered to 22kHz mono (ensuring that these are totally useless for normal music listening), and named with the music request number.

You will need http://www.7-zip.org/ . The password is the name (not the URL) of this website in all lowercase. Please just figure this out on your own rather than discussing this here. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/z1ae12abxzz7k1u/AAC3TMqOhw2B116t_j5qJ87Ma?dl=0

#157 7 years ago

This is another reminder that getting a registered copy of Pinball Browser is totally worth it and this is the only way you can create your own customized Tron music remix: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-display-and-modify-dot-matrix-images#post-872012

3 weeks later
#158 7 years ago

Thanks for this.. I will see what I can come up with... thanks for the help!!!!

2 years later
#159 5 years ago

I just got a Tron and found this thread. I'm loving the remix, thanks!

2 weeks later
#160 5 years ago

The only thing I don't like is the version of Derezzed used for Quora multiball, it's coming across as a bit of a jumble of bassy noise. I'm going to get a friend with Pinball Browser to import the original game music just for Quora.

Added over 5 years ago:

Update: I registered Pinball Browser myself and it was a simple job to restore the original track for Quora multiball. I'm much happier with it now.

1 year later
#161 3 years ago

Could someone PM me with a link to the original movie remix ? I personnally would prefer a faithful remix over the existing "final" one.

Many thanks

#162 3 years ago
Quoted from Ashram56:

Could someone PM me with a link to the original movie remix ? I personnally would prefer a faithful remix over the existing "final" one.
Many thanks

Was it ever available? All I saw were the music files available for download so that you could tweak the mix yourself.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Trade
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Huntington Beach, CA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 162 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tron-music-replacement-work-in-progress/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.