Topic Stats

• 160 posts
  • 51 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by insx
  • Topic is favorited by 49 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 5 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

daft_punk_(resized).jpg
Screen_Shot_2016-04-25_at_3.02.37_PM_(resized).png
Tron_right_DP_(resized).png
Tron_right_DP_(resized).png
Tron_left_(resized).png

There are 160 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
#51 3 years ago

I'd be very keen to give this a whirl on a Pro - ColorDMD has just been updated with full colour, so it seems only fair to add some new audio too.

#52 3 years ago

follow

#53 3 years ago

The follow Gem music is much better compared to the original. I would love a copy for Tron LE when you are ready. Great job so far.

#54 3 years ago

Does anyone have a cool remix for a TRON LE I could get a copy from?

#55 3 years ago

Outstanding work! I especially like the new ZUSE and GEM music.

#56 3 years ago
Quoted from nosro:

I have settled on the following tracks for this mix:

Argh, this must have been an amazingly frustrating effort. Choosing from so many awesome pieces like "Fall" with its relentless drive and crescendo, or the "The Game has Changed" with the bass kicking in at the 0:30 mark. Not to mention the remixes. So much great music, so little space! Thanks for agonizing over it for us. I can't wait to experience it in person someday!

#57 3 years ago

I meant to ask if your remix includes that lovely deep bass drop at the start of LightCycle Multiball from the official rom?

It's not clear from the video.

I thought that was a Sound effect, not part of the music. Perhaps I'm wrong!

#58 3 years ago
Quoted from monkeyboypaul:

I meant to ask if your remix includes that lovely deep bass drop at the start of LightCycle Multiball from the official rom?

That is a sound effect that is left unchanged. I have only changed looping music tracks.

#59 3 years ago
Quoted from bjorg:

... like "Fall" with its relentless drive and crescendo...

I love "Fall", but it doesn't seem to thematically fit into one of the modes. For example, I wouldn't want to use that track for CLU mode.

I'm open to suggestions.

#60 3 years ago
Quoted from bjorg:

... "The Game has Changed" with the bass kicking in at the 0:30 mark.

This is another track I love (see video for version 20), but no matter how much dynamic compression I use, it sounds too quiet. I went with a remix that has more pronounced drums.

#61 3 years ago
Quoted from nosro:

That is a sound effect that is left unchanged. I have only changed looping music tracks.

Superb. Let me know if and when you're willing to share this work!

#62 3 years ago

Thank you

#63 3 years ago

I am wondering if anyone thinks the following tracks need a remix:
1) The default game music ("OST / End Titles", heard immediately when starting a new game)
2) Quorra multiball ("OST / Derezzed")

I am asking because both of these are Daft Punk tracks that are already awesome, in my opinion, and need no change. Furthermore, alternatives seem to be questionable at best and very un-Daft-Punk-like at worst . For example,

1) The best replacement for the "OST / End Titles" seems to be the "Reconfigured / End Titles (Remixed By Sander Kleinenberg)" amazon.com link »
This is decidedly more funky than the current track.

2) The best replacement for "OST / Derezzed" seems to be "Reconfigured / Derezzed (Remixed By The Glitch Mob)" amazon.com link »
This is a general pain in the neck because it is split into four fragments. The current four fragments have a great variety which I cannot find in the "Reconfigured / Derezzed (Remixed By The Glitch Mob)".

However, if some people think these would be a great changes and are willing to volunteer to try these potentially questionable remixes, please PM me.

#64 3 years ago

Personally, I prefer the non-remixed Daft Punk tracks best. The remixes are more of a fallback option when an original doesn't fit. YMMV

#65 3 years ago

If you make this available as a ROM, please add me to your list. I'm guessing I won't be able to download easily on a Mac.

#66 3 years ago

The Quorra multiball music is the best in the game IMO, it's the main reason I love getting to that mode. I emphatically vote that it remains untouched.

#67 3 years ago

This mix is excellent - very smooth audio throughout, I've almost forgotten the factory playlist - this just feels so right.

But even with new audio, and some 'Color', I still can't get to Portal.

#68 3 years ago

Wtb download link

#69 3 years ago

VERSION 41

This video shows four more significant edits. This one has gone all the way and ditched faithfulness to Daft Punk in favor of changing every music track. Accordingly, the following additional changes were made for electronic dance music lovers while remaining faithful to the themes from the movie. I suspect many people will not like this version, if only because remixing Daft Punk's "Derezzed" seems to be a fool's errand:

- 448 Quorra multiball: Derezzed (nhato Remix)
- 44A Quorra multiball: Derezzed (nhato Remix)
- 456 Quorra multiball: Derezzed (nhato Remix)
- 45B Game play default: Tron Legacy End Titles (Cyberslave remix)
- 459 Game Over music, Portal: The Grid (Alcala Remix)
- 44C Match: Reconfigured / Arena (Japanese Popstars Remix)
- 44D waiting for Disc War restart, starts at 15.069 of 44C: Reconfigured / Arena (Japanese Popstars Remix)

Thanks to nicoga3000 for reaching out to me with some suggestions!

#70 3 years ago

video is private....

3 weeks later
#71 3 years ago

Is version 41 for LE available? Can you pm a link if so? Love to try this, have the other remix but that was not my thing.

#72 3 years ago

The final versions:

3A "conservative remix" preserves the original Daft Punk tracks (the game start music, Quorra multiball) in the game and attempts to use minimally remixed options as much as possible. This is more for Daft Punk fans.

44 "aggressive remix" replaces all music with remixes and tends more towards electronic dance music with potentially heavy handed remixes that do not sound like typical Daft Punk tracks. This is more for people who just want to rock.

Both versions share the following:

- 44C Match: Reconfigured / Arena (Japanese Popstars Remix)
- 44D waiting for Disc War restart, starts at 15.069 of 44C: custom remix of OST / Arena and Reconfigured / Arena (Japanese Popstars Remix)
- 44E Disc War: Reconfigured / Arena (Japanese Popstars Remix)
- 44F Waiting for Rinzler, loops back at 0.3 seconds: Reconfigured / Rinzler (Kaskade Remix)
- 450 ZUSE: OST / Castor
- 451 GEM: Reconfigured / End of Line (Boyz Noize Remix)
- 452 ???: Reconfigured / custom remix of Tron Legacy End Titles (Sander Kleinenberg Remix)
- 453 ???: Reconfigured / Solar Sailer (Pretty Lights Remix)
- 457 CLU2 ???: Reconfigured / CLU (Paul Oakenfold Remix)
- 458 CLU: Reconfigured / CLU (Paul Oakenfold Remix)

The two versions differ as follows
3A "conservative remix":
- 448 Quorra: keep current OST / Derezzed
- 44A Quorra ???: keep current OST / Derezzed
- 44B Sea of Simulation: OST / Sea of Simulation (Amazon Exclusive)
- 454 Light Cycle: TRON Legacy Mindless Faith Mix
- 456 Quorra: keep current OST / Derezzed
- 459 Game Over music, Portal: Reconfigured / The Grid (Crystal Method Remix)
- 45B Game play default: keep current OST / End title song

44 "aggressive remix"
- 448 Quorra: Derezzed (nhato Remix)
- 44A Quorra ???: Derezzed (nhato Remix)
- 44B Sea of Simulation: Fall (DJ DLG Lazor remix)
- 454 Light Cycle: Reconfigured / The Grid (Crystal Method Remix)
- 456 Quorra: Derezzed (nhato Remix)
- 459 Game Over music, Portal: The Grid (Alcala Remix)
- 45B Game play default: Tron Legacy End Titles (Cyberslave remix)

#73 3 years ago

Anyone know if using a mac to download the code would work? or do you have to use a pc? thanks

#74 3 years ago

anyone know what song name they used for this video

#75 3 years ago
Quoted from fisherdaman:

Anyone know if using a mac to download the code would work? or do you have to use a pc? thanks

You can use a mac

#76 3 years ago

Would love to get a download link for the Pro.

#77 3 years ago

If someone could PM me the link for the LE version I would appreciate it

#78 3 years ago

I would also appreciate if someone could pm me the LE version. Please!!!!!!

#79 3 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

I would also appreciate if someone could pm me the LE version. Please!!!!!!

me too

#80 3 years ago

Would love to be on the super secret G14 classified pro code download list as well!

#81 3 years ago

Could someone provide the link for me also? LE version Thanks

#82 3 years ago

I would also like a link for LE

#83 3 years ago

LE link pretty please!

#84 3 years ago

Would love the pro link. Seems like a great update with all the work you've done.

#85 3 years ago

I would also like a link for LE as well.

Thanks.

#86 3 years ago

If there is an LE version I would love to get a link. thanks!

#87 3 years ago

Me too on the LE version. This sounds awesome!!

#88 3 years ago

Impressed with the effort that has gone into this. Will someone send me a link to the pro, please?

#89 3 years ago

If someone could PM me the link for the LE version I would appreciate it

#90 3 years ago

Would love a link for the pro 3A "conservative" mix

#91 3 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Would love a link for the pro 3A "conservative" mix

I'd like this as well.

#92 3 years ago

had both versions running on the pro. personally the 44 version i like better. it just seems more edgy and different. the 3a version is not that much different than the original, no one seemed to notice it on the machine.

#93 3 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

had both versions running on the pro. personally the 44 version i like better. it just seems more edgy and different. the 3a version is not that much different than the original, no one seemed to notice it on the machine.

And how do we become like you? Is there something that we/I am missing? Is this not going to be open source? I'm just curious so I stop bugging if that's the case. I feel like I'm the only one in the crowd being left out because nobody else has said anything.

Just curious. Thanks again to the OP for all the work, the videos have been great to watch.

#94 3 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

And how do we become like you? Is there something that we/I am missing? Is this not going to be open source? I'm just curious so I stop bugging if that's the case. I feel like I'm the only one in the crowd being left out because nobody else has said anything.
Just curious. Thanks again to the OP for all the work, the videos have been great to watch.

I too politely requested a copy to use on my LE and received no response from the poster. The question is.....do you intend to share or are you just bragging? Look what I've got.....

#95 3 years ago

As a pinball novice, I'm wondering where I can get this remix as well as how one goes about installing a remix sound mix.

#96 3 years ago

Pm me pro version link please

#97 3 years ago

Would love the Pro version. Thanks!!!!!

#98 3 years ago

I guess there is no link for the LE version? I've asked a couple of times.

#99 3 years ago

I'm not sure anyone is getting any links...

#100 3 years ago

No link here either

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 26.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
€ 95.00
Lighting - Led
FlipperLED
There are 160 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside