Tron Update 1-1-13 016.JPG
Black Tron all three.JPG
Black blue yellow tron.JPG
20131221_153852.jpg
20131221_153722(0).jpg
final tron chrome.jpg
Tron final lit.jpg
acdc update 007.JPG
There are 283 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 6.
#151 10 years ago

This may be asking WAY too much but can you make the yellow discs match the pinbits protector yellow colour??

#152 10 years ago
Quoted from jsalce:

Robert, would it be possible to have a kit with three sets of colors? 3 Blue, 3 Orange and 3 Yellow?

Same question can I buy a all blue/black set?

#153 10 years ago

Me too... I would prefer a single color for 3 discs

#154 10 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

This may be asking WAY too much but can you make the yellow discs match the pinbits protector yellow colour??

All colors other than the darker blue disc will match the pinbits colors.

#155 10 years ago

Once I reach 200 sets sold I can start doing custom requests. My motto - keep it simple till you out of the red then do custom jobs. I have ordered enough plastics to build out the first run, I dont want to cloudy the waters mixing it up just yet and have miss matched sets.

I would get the standard set and we can do as needed plastics after. The chrome discs and black discs are a one time thing and they are done...plastics can be made within a few weeks.

#156 10 years ago

Yes, I would like chrome disc and all blue lights.

#157 10 years ago
Quoted from thepinballworks:

I believe he just stated the kits will come with one of each colour and after he has his initial investment back he will sell the plastics separately if you want to buy two more blue. Do I have that right Hooked??

#158 10 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

I believe he just stated the kits will come with one of each colour and after he has his initial investment back he will sell the plastics separately if you want to buy two more blue. Do I have that right Hooked??

You got it.

#159 10 years ago

I missed that earlier, about the three different colors. Still looking forward to the chrome ones.

#160 10 years ago

Few new shots with final discs....these are the chrome version.
Next picture set will be in the official launch post.

20131221_153722(0).jpg20131221_153722(0).jpg // Error: Image 168271 not found // 20131221_153852.jpg20131221_153852.jpg
#161 10 years ago

Fantastic!!

#162 10 years ago
Quoted from thepinballworks:

I'd be in for the same, but I understand about the initial intention.

#163 10 years ago

Please put me on the list for Chrome discs... these are amazing.

#164 10 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

Few new shots with final discs....these are the chrome version.
Next picture set will be in the official launch post.

ohhh yeahhh…

those puppies are hot stuff !!

having different lighting colors was brilliant, just brilliant.

#165 10 years ago

Pre-order closing on 12-22-13 midnight.
Need to shore up packaging and supplies for first delivery.
Thanks for your support.
Once all preorders are shipped a new post will be made as a straight FS post in the market place.
Keep watch Black version pictures will be posted 12-22-13 before the Redskins beet the Cowboys....lol.

#166 10 years ago

Yeah... I'm interested in the chrome ones...I'll email you to put me on the list.

1 week later
#167 10 years ago

12/29, any black version photos?

#168 10 years ago

let's assume he takes some rest as it's xmas-ny time...

#169 10 years ago

Last min trip out of town. Invoices this week new vid post 1/1.

#170 10 years ago

Black version pics and install vid downloading now.
The black in the pictures looks almost flat or semi-gloss. In person they are a dark shinny black.
Few unlit -few lit, chrome to follow.

Black blue yellow tron.JPGBlack blue yellow tron.JPG
Black Tron all three.JPGBlack Tron all three.JPG
Tron Update 1-1-13 016.JPGTron Update 1-1-13 016.JPG

Chrome and black  Discs Tron.JPGChrome and black Discs Tron.JPG
#171 10 years ago

ok some of the chrome lit and unlit.

Chrome Unlit close up.JPGChrome Unlit close up.JPG Chorme top side lit.JPGChorme top side lit.JPG
#172 10 years ago

Install vid coming up ----looks like 4pm today it will hit.

#173 10 years ago

Nice! I'll take a set of the black ones.

#174 10 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

» YouTube video
Install vid coming up ----looks like 4pm today it will hit.

All those mods, but no scoop protector?

#175 10 years ago

awesome vid. waiting patiently for my invoice for the chrome!
These look fantastic.

Where'd the recognizer targets come from ? I like those, too.

#176 10 years ago

Really excited for this! Already paid, thanks Robert can't wait for the chrome bumpers.

#177 10 years ago

I already paid too. I hope I am in on the first shipment.

#178 10 years ago

WOW these look great ! Put me down for a set of the chrome ones

#179 10 years ago

I just sent an email to place my order! Go ahead and send me the paypal invoice. These are a must have. Soooo much better than the Devo hats offered by pinbits. And to think I almost ordered those. Glad I waited .

#180 10 years ago

paid

#181 10 years ago

Just sent you an email. Send me the invoice through paypal and it's a done deal.

These chrome ones are awesome

#182 10 years ago

Those chrome ones look sweet. Just waiting for my pp invoice.

Nice work Robert!!!

#183 10 years ago

Awaiting Paypal invoice also

#186 10 years ago

I signed up for the early pre-order email list but never received an email. Is it too late to get in on this??

#187 10 years ago

Scuba - I still have the list of those that emailed for Pre-order. PM me your email address and I will search it.
Everyone was sent an email that I had on the 1st in order of sign up.

Anyone that would like to order just shoot me an email [email protected]
I use my email to control orders at this point. PM's back and forth doesnt work so well, posting on the thread is sketchy at best when tracking who whats what.
So just shoot me an email when you are ready.

#188 10 years ago

you got mail!

#189 10 years ago

Tag for my wife to look at it. I have a feeling we're going to get a set of these even though we don't have a Tron at the moment..I have an idea I'd like to do as well, but it'd be a custom thing so might need to wait until you're ready to do that.. :p

#190 10 years ago

Holy hell these are awesome. I'm glad I don't have a Tron....that pin is a cash hoarder.... he he he.

#191 10 years ago

I signed up for the early pre-order email list but never received an email also. I maybe on the wrong list?

#192 10 years ago

Paid wave one leaving today . If you were on the pre-order and confirmed which version you have wanted with a proper pp email - you have an invoice. 12 unpaid as of this morning. Unpaid will be reminded on Sat - canceled on Sunday if still unpaid and other orders filled.

#193 10 years ago

Paypal paid this morning. Can't wait to get them in.
May also be interested in additional plastic colors to make them all the same. Have to see how this looks first (and wait until you are ready to do that of course).

#194 10 years ago

Curious, aside from wanting a clear plastic color, are the discs themselves made of plastic or metal? Are they repurposed toys? Asking because I might be able to "mod the mod" to suit what I want to do with it instead of bugging you to do it.

#195 10 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Curious, aside from wanting a clear plastic color, are the discs themselves made of plastic or metal? Are they repurposed toys?

It's funny, for a while I thought they looked like the top of a Big Trak toy. Ordered a set of chrome for my Tron, can't wait to install them.

263657-milton-bradley-big-trak.jpg263657-milton-bradley-big-trak.jpg
#196 10 years ago

I ordered a set of black to match the black powdercoated side blades in my TRON, and once they're here, I'll officially be done with mods on this game.

#197 10 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Curious, aside from wanting a clear plastic color, are the discs themselves made of plastic or metal? Are they repurposed toys? Asking because I might be able to "mod the mod" to suit what I want to do with it instead of bugging you to do it.

I'm sure Hooked will chime in, but he had these custom made per his design. They aren't repurposed toys.

#198 10 years ago
Quoted from planters49:

I'm sure Hooked will chime in, but he had these custom made per his design. They aren't repurposed toys.

That's awesome. I was mainly curious about that part because I hate it when cool stuff disappears because the toy supply runs out...and it would've answered if they were metal or plastic. I can handle it either way, just need to know what I'll be dealing with.

#199 10 years ago

I'm not sure if it's specifically stated in this thread, but I'm assuming they're metal, like the Metallica ones I got from him. The Metallica ones are quite hefty and top notch quality. They're not based on anything COTS, but they might still disappear once demand dies down.

#200 10 years ago
Quoted from herg:

I'm not sure if it's specifically stated in this thread, but I'm assuming they're metal, like the Metallica ones I got from him. The Metallica ones are quite hefty and top notch quality. They're not based on anything COTS, but they might still disappear once demand dies down.

Yeah. I'll be happy to buy a set soon-ish...gotta deal with taxes first, but as long as I can get a white LED and clear plastics at some point, chrome disks works great.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Trade
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

There are 283 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tron-mod-gauging-interest-pop-caps-by-hkd/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.