(Topic ID: 15682)

TRON MINI ARCADE CABINET 3.1v Contact us for availability.

By pinballlooking

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 796 posts
  • 263 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by tdiddy
  • Topic is favorited by 45 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

led2 (resized).png
led1 (resized).png
PXL_20201226_200312769 (resized).jpg
A800CCD9-FEA5-4DA2-B7EA-BE42E0B4F1A8 (resized).jpeg
BA27F889-17B2-4EFC-95D1-299811AA9E2D (resized).jpeg
4A89CCC3-214E-4CFA-8210-F5A5F4AAEF53 (resized).jpeg
6D5AF8A2-E29D-4245-8E02-5887013E6893 (resized).jpeg
259229B0-6F17-4C8A-864B-D53D68DF0442 (resized).jpeg
8AE415DE-D369-4E11-88A1-8FB7665A15B6 (resized).jpeg
DC9C32F6-2597-4056-AC74-F16A9A639451 (resized).jpeg
58EEA678-E155-47B1-8DB1-EE824829E74B (resized).jpeg
mytron (resized).jpg
IMG_7511 (resized).PNG
9.outside-512 (resized).JPG
DoT (resized).PNG
IMG_2825 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballlooking.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

289 posts in this topic match your search for posts by pinballlooking. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 11 years ago

http://www.usbjig.com/tronminicab.html

TRON MINI ARCADE CABINET
Features version 3.1 design:

• Laser cut cabinet
• Decals professionally printed and machine cut
• Decals on the marquee and center panel are translucent
• Joystick, spinner and panel behind control panel made from UV reactive acrylic
• No screws in the side of the cabinet
• All LEDs, with the exception of the flasher, have optimized voltage for improved brightness and efficiency
• New G3v Bright OLED screen
• Backlit marquee, inner decal and front panel
• 906 8 SMD LED flasher with eight high-powered LED’s for superior brightness

Note: Our mini cabinet is based off of Tilt/Jeremy’s design with his permission to reproduce and sell. The software this screen runs is a clone of the original Tron arcade attract mode, written by Eli Curtz of nuprometheus.com. He spent countless hours writing and optimizing the code in the 4DGL language, and he deserves all the credit for what you see on screen.

Thanks to everyone who purchased cabinets!

http://s1131.photobucket.com/albums/m554/myebaystuff1/Tron%20Mini-Arcade%20Cabinet/?albumview=slideshow

TronMiniCab.jpgTronMiniCab.jpg

Thanks for your support of our product. We greatly appreciate your business.
Mark and Angie

#13 11 years ago

I have sent PM’s to everyone. Thanks for the great response.
I am collecting $25 deposit. When your cab is complete I will collect the balance then ship it USPS priority mail. I will send a tracking number at that time.
If you want on the list to get one please send me your email address so I can paypal the deposit invoice.
These will ship out in approximately three weeks.
Payment paypal is preferred but I can take credit card or you can send a check.

½ the run is sold out I will send you a PM and let you know you have one then I will paypal an invoice tonight or tomorrow.
Thanks.
Mark

#17 11 years ago

I only have 0 left if you expressed interest and you have not sent me your email address please do so to reserve your cab.
Thanks all the interest.

Thanks all are sold.
I have sent a PM to everyone on the list confirming they are on the list.
Thank you!

1 week later
#22 11 years ago

Thanks guys! I am glad you like it. We made a few changes based off user feedback.

I must say thanks to Eli Curtz of nuprometheus.com. Without him you would see nothing on the screen.

Our mini cabinet is based off of Tilt/Jeremy’s great Ver 2 design.

We just enhanced an already great product to Ver 2.1

#33 11 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Bought one and cannot express how nicely they are done. Very professional looking, eveything is top notch and I enthusiastically say buy with confidence. Mark communicated well throughout the process. I had seen the pics but real cabinet was even better in person.

Quoted from shock_me:

got mine yesterday, and installed it in under 15 minutes. It's virtually plun-n-play, and very easy to install! Folks buy with confidence, this thing is beautiful! Thanks Mark, Angie

Thanks guys I am glad you like them.

#37 11 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

I finally got around to installing mine tonight - TOTALLY AWESOME! Terrific work Mark. Thank you so much for taking Jeremy's instructions and building these for us. Really turned out great.

BTW...I stink at repairs but this was a piece of cake. Instructions with pictures were fantastic. Very happy - buy with confidence must have for TRON LE. Night and day over old one factory stock.

Thanks I am glad you like it.
Yes we did use Jeremy’s ingredients and I thank him for sharing them but like any good chef we added some new ingredients and changed the recipe some to version 2.1.
If there is enough demand then we will do another run.

#41 11 years ago
Quoted from ChadH:

What is difference between 2.0 and 2.1?

My V2.1 mini Tron Cab
• No screws on the sides of the cab
• Glossy vinyl decals (not different but mine are also machine cut)
• Base is blue UV reactive acrylic
• LED’s are powered off the 5v not the screens 3.3v power. They were have been optimized voltage/current draw for improved brightness and efficiency
• Marque led placement has changed.

I must say thanks to Eli Curtz of nuprometheus.com. Without him you would see nothing on the screen and we would not even have V1 or V2 or my V2.1.

V2.1 is based off Tilt/Jeremy’s design V2.0 was an amazing place to start from I just made a few tweaks.

Most of the changes were user requested and the changes are evolutionary and not revolutionary.
I was not going to directly point the changes out because V2 was so cool but you asked.

1 week later
#42 11 years ago

All the second run and extended second run are shipped or ready to ship.

I would like to say thank you everybody that purchased one. We received a lot of nice comments from people that received their cabs. The next run will be announced shortly.

#59 11 years ago

Just to clarify this picture is of Tilts 2.0v cab. Not my PinbalLooking 2.1v.

#60 11 years ago
Quoted from Drano:

Got mine a couple of weeks ago and got it installed. WOW!!!! Everyone who sees this mod is blown away.
I promised you a pic Mark. Here you go!
Attachments IMG_0845.JPG (213 KB, 0 downloads) 1 day old

Thanks for posting a picture!

Quoted from RobT:

Thanks Mark!

Here's a video of mine:

Thanks for posting a video!

This is an equal opportunity mod it looks good in LE’s or Pro’s.

#62 11 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

How are we looking for the timetable for the next run?

The list is about ¼ full it is about three weeks from shipping.

#68 11 years ago
Quoted from asnatlas:

Everyone needs to post pics

I like this idea.

Thanks for the kind remarks.

#72 11 years ago
Quoted from soons:

Well, here's mine with almost everything on it. I have a few more led's to replace to cure some ghosting over the ones I originally installed. I have to say the mod I like second to the arcade mod is the recognizer with led's. blockquote>

Your Tron is looking awesome!
The arcade mod 2.1 looks great on you Tron.
I have the recognizer mod also I really like it.

#77 11 years ago
Quoted from PinHacks:

Mark, how are you securing the sides? Glue? Flat screws underneath the decal? And how are you machine cutting your decals? I use a Silhouette Cameo for mine.

Jeremy

Glad to see you post here. (Thanks for sharing your very cool project designs!)
I use glue to hold it all together.
I have a sign company machine print/cut the laminated vinyl.

I just started using a new flasher in the cabs. It is similar to PBL http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=2560&parent=192
But it has 8 SMD led’s and it is a flasher. I wonder what part number Terry @ PBL would give this one?

#81 11 years ago
Quoted from VECTOR-INVADER:

I hope I am not too late in grabbing one, are these still available to order ?

We still have 7 preorder spots left send me a PM for details.

Quoted from asnatlas:

The most resent batch that you will be mailing out this week with have the new 8 x SMD flasher in it ??

Yes the week’s shipments will have the new LED flashers. I think you will really like them.
I did not think the old LED flasher I was using was bright enough. It was not throwing the light where it was needed. The new 8 x SMD Led flasher is very low profile this really helps put the light were it is needed.
The new flasher is very bright.

#86 11 years ago

Thanks to everyone who has preordered.
All preorder spots have been filled for the number of cabs we planned for the upcoming run. We may extend the run depending on our suppliers. If you are still interested, send us your email and if we do extend the run, we will collect the deposit at that time. If not, you will have the option to be at the top of the list for the next run.
Thanks to all you have showed interest! We greatly appreciate the support.

#91 11 years ago

Thanks for posting these pictures they are better than mine.

We are going to extend the run some we were able to get more parts.

Features version 2.1 design:
• Laser cut cabinet
• Decals professionally printed and machine cut
• Decals on the marquee and center panel are translucent
• Joystick, spinner and panel behind control panel made from UV reactive acrylic
• No screws in the side of the cabinet
• All LEDs, with the exception of the flasher, have optimized voltage for improved brightness and efficiency
• Bright OLED screen
• Backlit marquee, inner decal and front panel
• 8 SMD LED flasher with eight high-powered LED’s for superior brightness and better light placement

Note: Our mini cabinet is based off of Tilt/Jeremy’s design with his permission to reproduce and sell. The software this screen runs is a clone of the original Tron arcade attract mode, written by Eli Curtz of nuprometheus.com. He spent countless hours writing and optimizing the code in the 4DGL language, and he deserves all the credit for what you see on screen.

I will send a tracking number at that time.
Payment paypal is preferred but I can take credit card or you can send a check.
Thanks
Mark

#92 11 years ago

All the extended run orders are taken except two spots left.
Thanks for your support.

1 week later
#99 11 years ago

Thanks to everyone who has purchased our Tron Mini-Arcade cabinet 2.1v. All sold in the last run have shipped or are ready to ship.

We have ten cabinets that we will have ready to ship within the week. They are first come- first serve.
Thanks for your continued support,
Mark

#101 11 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

Kudos to Mark. I installed mine this afternoon. Easy to do and it looks great!!!

Thanks.

Only 5 left and they will go great with the new fiber ramps!

You can just pay for them on our web page.
You are not required to have PayPal account to pay just select “Don’t have a PayPal account” on the bottom right side page after you select “Buy Now” on our web page and use your credit card no PayPal account necessary.

#102 11 years ago

PM me for a cab.

#106 11 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Got mine installed. Have to say it the BEST pinball mod ever created ! EVER !

Thanks. That got to you fast.

#108 11 years ago
Quoted from epotech:

What's the chances of a Discs of Tron game to go in that spot?

You have to be able sell lot of them to cover the cost of the project I don’t think there is enough demand but thanks for the suggestion.

I have two more Tron mini arcade cab 2.1v I can ship out on tomorrow.

#109 11 years ago

PM me if you want a cab.

#117 11 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

but am sitting tight for v3 or above in hopes the cabinet is proportioned more like the actual cab.

I will not be making v3. I only have parts on hand for another run and ½ for 2.1v. After that I f I will not be making more.

A lot of time has gone into the development of the design by many different people.

I have two cabs available that can ship tomorrow if there is anyone looking to purchase.

#127 11 years ago

Ok back on track. I want the thank everyone that has purchased a Mini Tron Arcade cab 2.1V from me.
A special thanks to the four customers who have bought 2 cabs from me and one other customer that has bought three cabs. We greatly appreciate your business and all of your support!

I have two cabs ready to ship
If you want one you can just pay on my web site.
Thanks.
Mark

#130 11 years ago

I have had a few people buy the Tron Mini Arcade Cabinet from me that don’t have Tron pinball machines yet. I have been kicking around making a small stand that you can mount cab on and a USB cable that would plug into your computer USB port and the cab. This would power everything but the 8 SMD flasher. You could put it on your desk and it would run just like it was in the pinball machine. I wanted something like this for my desk but my wife was sure I would be the only one that would want this.

Good idea or just over the top?

#136 11 years ago
Quoted from goodgameslover:

ust installed mine! Just one word : AWESOME!!
Be sure to get one, it's totally worth the money imo. One of the better mods out there.

I have two more cabs ready to ship I am down to enough parts for one run.
This will be the last run. Anyway
I have two cabs ready to ship
If you want one you can just pay on my web site.
Thanks.
Mark

#139 11 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

We can call it the LE Mod and now they're sold out!

After this run is sold out you sure can!

Quoted from hAbO:

Just ordered one Mark. Looks to be an awesome update to the OEM.

Mike

Thanks Mike it will ship tomorrow.

I have one more that can ship tomorrow.

1 week later
#141 11 years ago

Thank you for your support.
I have decided to make 10 more cabs you can put your name on one of them buy making a deposit on my web page.
I am making 10 more cabs. When these are presold I will take down the add to cart button.
I am collecting $25 deposit. When your cab is complete I will collect the balance then ship it USPS priority mail. I will send a tracking number at that time.
These will ship out in approximately three weeks.
You can pay the deposit on my web page.
Thanks.
Mark

#146 11 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Preorder placed. Like you mentioned earlier I don't even have a Tron yet either. I told my wife that there was another run being done and she convinced me to go ahead and order it. Epic. Win.

The USB powered dongle sounds awesome. Let me know if you decide to make a few. I'd use it until I can get the pin.

Thanks I got your order. I like how your Wife thinks.
Yes I will look at making some cables I just need to order some full size USB connectors I only have micro USB connectors right now.

#147 11 years ago

I ordered parts to make the USB cables for those ordering without a Tron but looking to get one.
If you get this cable form me you will be able to light up the cab as if it was installed. Everything but the flasher will work.

I have 2 preorder cabs left.
Thanks for the strong support.
Mark

#150 11 years ago

Thanks I sold the 10 more I was going to make but the laser cutter sent me 4 extra cabs.
So I am going to make those now there are 2 of those left.

A few people have purchased a cab that will own a Tron at some point. I we be offering a 3’ USB cable that will run everything in the cab except the 8 SMD flasher the cab. That way you can watch the cab on your desk until you get your Tron.

#152 11 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

I will Take one more for a Client

Thanks! That is three you have bought from me so far.
I sent you a PM

Ok 2 left.

#157 11 years ago
Quoted from tekhmaster:

Just checking, you did get my order as well, right pinballoooking?
Don't remember getting a PM about it.

Can you PM me your name and paypal email address. I will be glad to check for you.
It is not always easy to relate peoples screen name to their paypal email address.
Thanks.
Mark

3 weeks later
#161 11 years ago
Quoted from bjorg:

You have my gratitude! Well done!

Thanks.

Quoted from MIL:

Are there any of these left Mark ???

I sent you a PM Thanks.

#163 11 years ago
Quoted from ovfdfireman:

received mine....looks awesome, guess I should buy a TRON now

I am glad you like it.
I now have 3’ USB cables the will run the cab all except the flasher. So you cab enjoy it on your desk until you get a Tron.
I have been selling them $10 shipped. They are custom made so if you want a different length just let me know.

Mark

3 weeks later
#169 11 years ago

JT-
Sorry you are having an issue. Yes the screen can be replaced. Send me a PM- please include the email address you used when you purchased.

Mark

#172 11 years ago

We sold our last cabinet today and had planned on not making any more. However, based on the news coming out that they are doing another run, we have decided to make more. Making the cabs is a very labor intensive and time consuming process. We will be assessing our inventory and ordering parts in preparation for another run.
We will take a $25 deposit to hold your order and collect the balance when the cab is done and ready to ship.
We are leaving next week on a much needed family vacation. Based on this and the time needed to order parts and then construct the cabs, we estimate that the cabs will ship sometime around the end of October.
If you are interested in preordering a cab, go to the website below and there is a button at the bottom to order and send the deposit.
Thanks for your support of our product. We greatly appreciate your business.
Mark and Angie

#177 11 years ago

Thank you for the great response.
Lots on new Tron’s will be nicely moded.

#180 11 years ago

Thanks for the nice comments.

sold out.
Thanks for all the orders!

#182 11 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Is it difficult to install?

Two screws then Plug and play. 5-10 min very easy.

#188 11 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

I bought one from the last run and was thinking these would not be available again....

I thought I was going to be the last run also but with the rerelease of more Trons people requested we make another run so here we are doing another run.
Thanks you for buying one!

1 week later
#205 11 years ago

Thanks for being patient. We are back from a great vacation and ready to get to work. There appears to be enough demand for an additional run once we finish the run scheduled to ship at the end of October. Once we get closer to the shipping date of the current run we will announce the next run and start taking deposits. Thanks so much for your support. We greatly appreciate your interest.

2 weeks later
#210 11 years ago

We are planning to do another small run of Tron mini-arcade cabs. They will ship around the third week of November, hopefully before Thanksgiving.
If you are interested in getting one of them, visit our website at http://www.usbjig.com/tronminicab.html to order.

We have had quite a few more requests for them. So we decided to do a small run. When you select the button to buy it will say sold out when we sell out of this run.

The current run of Tron mini cabs is on schedule and will be shipping by the end of October. Thanks to everyone who preordered. It will not be much longer.

#215 11 years ago

The Cab is $225 shipped to US customers.
The $25 deposit then $200 balance is due before we ship (for US customers).

#218 11 years ago

I had someone that had problems with paypal checkout. If you have an issue just PM me.
The November run is ½ sold out. Thanks for the great response!

#230 11 years ago
Quoted from Don1:

My wife told me last night that I had to replace our stock mini tron after seeing a friend of ours and his blinged out table... sigh

Thanks. This mod seems to have a high WAF Wife Approval Factor.
I have had a lot of people tell me their wife wanted them to get this mod.

#233 11 years ago

I have the deposit button fixed on the web page now.
Not sure why the cart was messing up but the "buy it now" button is working now.

If you are interested in getting one of them, visit our website at http://www.usbjig.com/tronminicab.html to order.

#235 11 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

I bought one back in July love it for the TRON LE now I want one for the new Tron Pro I am hoping BR will LED up for me next auction. I have my forst one on since July 5 no problems at all, the pin is played every other day too.

You can just put a deposit down on my web page.
If you have any issue with the paypal page just PM me and we will get it worked out.
Thanks!

#238 11 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Bump for the numbers.

I really have not keep track of all the numbers.
But apparently not enough I am still getting request to make them.

I would like to thank everyone that has bought one form me.
We do appreciate your business.

Sold out (Thanks)

2 weeks later
#244 11 years ago

Here is a Tron Cab update. October run is finished and shipped out. If you have not received your cab, it should be there soon. Production for the November run has begun and we are working hard to get them shipped before Thanksgiving. We will be doing a run in December for those of you who would still like a cab. If you were told you were on the backup list for the November run, you do not need to order again. We have placed you on the list already.
We are collecting a $25 deposit to hold your spot on the list. To order, go to our website below:
Thanks to everyone who has purchased so far. We appreciate your business.
Mark and Angie

#247 11 years ago

Thanks for the kind words.
We were not going to do a December run but we have people on the backup list and felt they should get a cab before the holidays.

#249 11 years ago

The December run is ½ sold out
Mark and Angie

#255 11 years ago

Send me a PM. Sorry you are having an issue.

#264 11 years ago

Due to the increase mail the post office has to deliver in December, we will be upgrading all Canadian and international orders to Express mail for the December run at no extra charge to the buyer. We want to do our best to get your new cab to you before holidays. Thanks to everyone who has ordered from us. The November run is on schedule to ship before Thanksgiving.
Preorders now selling for the December run.

#268 11 years ago
Quoted from Scarpie:

Deposit sent,hopefully get on the December run.Paypal payment accepted.Great looking mod.Thanks for making these!

It is hard to put real names with screen names. You can always PM me to confirm but I did get a sale form MD.

I do have a few spots left on the December run. If you select the button to pay the deposit if will say sold out if there are no units left. I will change the web page shortly after that to say sold out.

Just a reminder.
Due to the increase mail the post office has to deliver in December, we will be upgrading all Canadian and international orders to Express mail for the December run at no extra charge to the buyer. We want to do our best to get your new cab to you before holidays.
Preorders now selling for the December run.

#271 11 years ago
Quoted from Rabscuttle:

I couldn't agree more. I was like a kid at Christmas when my husband installed this. It is AWESOME! So meta, too. Thank you guys SO much for this contribution to the hobby.

Thanks.

We have 4 cabs left for the December run.

We will be doing a run in December for those of you who would still like a cab.

To order, go to our website below:
Due to the increase mail the post office has to deliver in December, we will be upgrading all Canadian and international orders to Express mail for the December run at no extra charge to the buyer.

Mark and Angie

#274 11 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar1:

I've ordered one but I didn't include my username should I have?

It is useful if you put your pinside or bash user name in the notes on PayPal check out but not necessary.
When it is time to pay the balance I will just send a message to the email address you paid me with.

Whenever you PM me just include your email/full name you ordered the cab with.
That way we can match it with our records.
Thanks.
Mark

#275 11 years ago

We have 2 cabs left for the December run.

We will be doing a run in December for those of you who would still like a cab.

Due to the increase mail the post office has to deliver in December, we will be upgrading all Canadian and international orders to Express mail for the December run at no extra charge to the buyer.

Mark and Angie

1 week later
#276 11 years ago

Tron mini-arcade update: All of the cabs in the November run are complete and we have shipped all that were paid for before yesterday. Those that paid over the weekend will ship out tomorrow. We would like to ship them all by Wednesday if those who have not paid yet can do so. Thanks to everyone for paying so quickly.

We will begin work on the December run this week and should be on schedule to ship before the holidays. Thanks to all for your support. We greatly appreciate your business.

Mark and Angie

December run is sold out please PM me to get on the backup list

#281 11 years ago
Quoted from Mateui:

Ok, huge mishap just happened to me. I installed the Arcade and turned on the game with the playfield glass off. Worked perfectly. Great.

When the Arcade mod is installed in the same way the old one was, you can put your finger between the glass and the mod easily. As for the power issue, we can make a splitter to accommodate both mods. When we began making the cabs, they were the only mod using the backbox connector for power. PM me about the base.

#283 11 years ago
Quoted from Mateui:

Well, I see what I did wrong and I managed to superglue the base back together, so no worries. It was totally my fault!

Just send me a PM I will get you a new base right out. It could happen to anyone.
Thanks.
Mark

3 weeks later
#288 11 years ago

Thanks so much to all of our customers this year. We greatly appreciate your business and hope that you all have a wonderful Holiday season.
The December run is finished and we have shipped all of the cabs that have been paid for to date. Hopefully everyone should get their cabs before Christmas!
We had extra parts, enough to make 5 more cabs. These will be available to ship on Monday. If you are interested, follow the link below to our website and place your order.

Now taking Deposit for a run shipping cabs third week Jan.
Prices are as follows:
$225 + shipping

#290 11 years ago

Our cab hooks up in the back box. Most of the other mods go to the auxiallry port in the front. You do not need a splitter for the cab.

#292 11 years ago

We have 1 cab left ready to ship.

When this 1 has sold, if you try to order it will say "sold out".

#294 11 years ago

Our web site was down today. It is back up now.
we switched servers so it should be better now.

#296 11 years ago
Quoted from jeffgoldstein2:

I guess I just bought the last one. Can't wait to get it! Please ship ASAP!!!

Your cab will ship out tomorrow. Thanks for purchasing the last one! We are sold out now for December. If you are interested in a cab, please pm me and we will start a backup list. Our kids have requested that we do not make any more cabs until after Christmas.

#299 11 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar1:

Got my cab today and installed today thanks again Mark much appreciated

Great picture! That got there very fast.

1 week later
#301 11 years ago
Quoted from Cyan:

First mod to my game, and certainly the best one. Worth every penny.
Thanks for making a great looking product guys.

Thanks! I am glad you like it.

#302 11 years ago

Happy New Year! We have rearranged our schedule and will have a few cabs available to ship this coming week. Those who purchased for the January run will be receiving your invoice shortly.
Price: $225 + shipping.
See website to order and for international pricing.

Thanks,
Mark

#304 11 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

First mod I have done in any game and it was done in ten minutes and easy as can be.

Thanks!

The cabs that were ordered this weekend will ship tomorrow.
We have some more ready to ship. Pay today it will ship tomorrow.

#305 11 years ago

We shipped five cabs yesterday. Thanks for the orders.
We still have some cabs ready to ship.
The first order in the New Year will get $20 off the price. Just pay the full amount and we will refund $20.
Happy New Year!

#306 11 years ago

Someone just claimed the $20 off New years cab.
Thanks!

#308 11 years ago
Quoted from mpatricksp:

Hopefully that was me. Been wanting one, saw your post so I finaly ordered one, almost did just before Christmas but was going out of town so I heald off.

Yes It was you “mpatricksp” Thanks.
I have issued you the $20 refund.

#316 11 years ago
Quoted from Silverballer:

I wanted to chime in and say thanks again for such a cool mod.

Thanks for the kind words. I am glad you are happy with your cab.
We try to make everyone like it was going in my own TRON.

Pay for a cab today it will ship tomorrow.

#319 11 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpuckguy:

Very cool mod...........I grabbed one and I don't even have my Tron yet???!!!!

If you need a USB cable that will make everything work except the 8 SDM flasher just send me a PM.
They are $10 shipped US and you can put the cab on your desk while you work.

If anyone needs a cab you can buy here. If you want a USB cable just let me know when you buy your Tron mini 2.1v cab they are $8 save on shipping.

#320 11 years ago

We have some more Mini Tron Cabs 2.1v ready to ship.

TronMiniCab2.jpgTronMiniCab2.jpg

#321 11 years ago

Looks like we have caught up with orders. We have a couple cabs left ready to ship.
This is just in time for the pre order for the new release of Tron Pro.

#325 11 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Mark, everytime I see a pic of one of these installed it looks exactly the same. It's really incredible you can keep the excellent consistency of each cab since I know they are all hand assembled. Nice work and one of the best mods ever.

Thanks we really try to build each one like it was going in my own Tron.

Quoted from Gorgar1:

That's an awesome picture Mark lol but it does capture how good this mod is! I highly recommend it.

Yes your picture was better than any than I have taken. Thanks for the use of it.

We have some more Mini Tron Cabs 2.1v ready to ship.

#328 11 years ago
Quoted from sarconus:

Just ordered 2.1, am i still eligible for the $20 savings?

Sorry that promotion was just for the first person that ordered in the New Year.
It took about one hour for someone to claim that discount.

#332 11 years ago
Quoted from b_koenig:

OK. I just bought a NIB Pro today and need to mod it up. I just paid for one. Thanks!

Thanks! All of yesterday’s Mini Tron Arcade Cabinets 2.1v shipped.
I have three more ready to ship.

Thanks,
Mark

#333 11 years ago

Get your Mini Tron Arcade Cabinet 2.1v when you preorder your New Tron.

While Arcade Cabinets are still in stock.

I have three more ready to ship.
Thanks,
Mark

#335 11 years ago
Quoted from Pincrawler:

Payment for 1 of the arcade mods has been sent. Thanks
Sean

Thanks it shipped out today.

#336 11 years ago

We have more cabs that can ship on Friday.
Thanks.
Mark

#340 11 years ago

Thanks for the kind comments!

Quoted from Underhill42:

Payment sent...

Thx from Germany

Thank you for your purchase.
Your cab will ship tomorrow. The other orders will also ship tomorrow.

We have a few others ready to ship. Pay today ship tomorrow.
Thanks.
Mark

#341 11 years ago

We have two cabs ready to ship.
Thanks.
Mark

#343 11 years ago
Quoted from Tastysirloin:

Hi Mark , placed payment via paypal for tronminicab thanks mate for the heads up . Tronminicab heading to my TRON LE down under. : )

Thanks! it was Shipped.
It is in the mail being expressed shipped your way.
Tacking number was emailed to you.
Thanks.
Mark

Sold Out more being made!
Thanks.
Mark

#347 11 years ago

Haven't had that comment before. Can you send me an email with a picture of your installation so I can see what you are seeing? We stood up on a stool and looked down and didn't have this result so I need to see your situation. Thanks. Mark

#351 11 years ago

You must be very tall. The installation looks correct from that view. You could bend the bracket up a little bit to alter the angle. You will have to take the bracket completely off the cab to bend it or you can break the base plate. IF you do that, be really careful when you replace the glass on the machine to make sure there is clearance. I am not sure how it is going to look but it might be more visible to you once it is angled.

#354 11 years ago

We are currently taking deposits for the next run which will ship around the first or second week of March. Screens are getting very scarce and hard to find but we were able to procure a few more so we are able to do another run. You can place your order at our website below. Thanks to everyone who has placed an order already. We appreciate your business!

#356 11 years ago
Quoted from Gobbler_Hunter:

payment sent...Please, let me know if there is anything else you need from me....Thanks again!!

You are all set.
We send a PayPal invoice for the balance a couple days before shipping.
Thanks for your order!
Mark

#358 11 years ago
Quoted from toro1966:

I am actually buying the pin BECAUSE of this mod - too cool! Just paypal'd the deposit.
Cheers!

I am honored.
Thank you for your purchase.

We are currently taking deposits for the next run which will ship around the first or second week of March. You can place your order at our website below. Thanks to everyone who has placed an order already. We appreciate your business!

2 weeks later
#370 11 years ago

We will be shipping the first half of the run either Monday or Tuesday of next week. We are a little behind as we have been dealing with our youngest son having pneumonia, but we are doing our best to try to get them done for you.

#372 11 years ago

Thanks for all the well wishes and pm's. We are back on schedule now. We have invoiced for the first half of the run and will be invoicing for the second half shortly. Those who have paid will be shipping early this week.

1 week later
#376 11 years ago

The second half of the run is finished and ready to ship out Monday. If you did not get the invoice we sent, let us know so that we can resend it.
Thanks for you patience and your business!

#379 11 years ago

We are now taking deposits for the April run of Tron mini-arcade cabs v 3.1. We have resolved the screen supply problem and the cabs now have the new G2 version of the screen that is being produced. The cab will look the same as the 2.1v but will contain the new screen. Thanks to everyone who has ordered so far. We appreciate your support. There are not many spaces left due to the delay with the screen revision. You can reserve your cab on our website at the link below.

#383 11 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

pinballlooking can verify, but as far as I know, all they changed was the display from the older G1 (which is no longer available) to the newer G2 display

j_m_ Thanks for your recent cab purchase!

That is a great picture of the 2 screens. Yes the screen manufacturer has changed the frame around the screen and we did need t change the hole pattern slightly to accommodate the new frame.
If you have the 2.1v there is no need to upgrade. There will be virtually no change that can be seen from the outside of the cab. We renumbered it more for us to be able to keep track of which version you had in case there are questions.
We will try to get a picture out in the next couple of weeks to show the new cab.
Thanks to everyone who has ordered. A special thanks to those who are repeat customers! We have a couple places left for the April run but they are selling out fast.

4 weeks later
#384 11 years ago

The majority of the April run has shipped. Thanks to everyone who purchased! Your cabs should be arriving soon. We are going to have a few extra cabs if anyone would like one. They will be ready to ship at the latest, the second week of May.
Below is the link to our website to place your order. Thanks so much for your support. We greatly appreciate your business! A special thanks to those of you who are buying your second or third cab from us. We truly appreciate the trust and loyalty.

#386 11 years ago
Quoted from Timerider:

Deposit sent...
(Hoping to have my Tron Pro NIB within the next week or so... this will probably be the first of many mods to be installed.)
Thanks

Thanks .

Thanks for the great response the May run is ½ way sold out.

#388 10 years ago

We still have a few spots left on the May run.
They will be ready to ship at the latest, the second week of May.

#391 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Got mine installed last night. Thanks so much!

It looks good thanks for posting.
We still have a few spots left on the May run.
They will be ready to ship at the latest, the second week of May.

#393 10 years ago

Only 1 cab left for the May run. If you do not have a Tron or are waiting on your Tron and want to get a cab, we can make you a custom usb cable to run it on your desk. They are $8 when purchased and shipped with the cab. The cable is normally 3 feet but we can make it longer if you desire. We have had several customers purchase the cab to enjoy on their desk.
We are still on schedule to ship by the end of the second week of May. Thanks to everyone who has purchased, we greatly appreciate your business.

1 week later
#395 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinzzz:

Deposit sent.I hope i got the last one for may.

Yes you got the last one. Thanks!

The May run is sold out.

#397 10 years ago

All of the May run has shipped. Thanks to everyone who purchased!

We are taking deposits for the June run they will ship on or before third week of June.
Below is the link to our website to place your order. Thanks so much for your support. We greatly appreciate your business

1 week later
#402 10 years ago
Quoted from copperpot:

I installed mine this last weekend. I showed my wife the v.3.1 before I installed it, and she said 'yeah, this looks REALLY cool'. She looked down and saw the stock Tron Arcade in the game and she flatly said 'That one looks like trash'.
Good mod. SUPER easy install.
-Wes

The June run is ½ sold out.
We are taking deposits for the June run they will ship on or before third week of June.
Below is the link to our website to place your order. Thanks so much for your support. We greatly appreciate your business

3 weeks later
#404 10 years ago

The June run is done and currently shipping.

This will be a small July run and it is almost ½ sold out.
We are taking deposits for the July run they will ship on or before third week of July.

We also have some Encom decals now.
They are $5 shipped US. Shipping anywhere else just PM me.
You can get them from my web site.
http://www.usbjig.com/encomdecal.html

1 month later
#405 10 years ago

The July run is just about finished. I will be invoicing this weekend for the balance and we will be shipping next week.
We are offering a discount on the Encom decal if you have a cab ordered for the July run. If you order it now and we ship it with your cab, the Encom decal will be $4 instead of the normal $5.
If you have already ordered a decal to go with your cab, (Thank you!) the special price will still apply to you. If you would like a decal, either email me or send me a pm here on Pinside.
Thanks to everyone who has purchased. We greatly appreciate your business!

#406 10 years ago

The July run has been shipped to everyone who has paid their invoice. I have a couple people who ordered a cab but have not paid the balance or contacted us. If you have a cab ordered and have not received the invoice for the balance, please contact me. If you no longer want the cab it is okay but I do need to know, either way. Please get in contact with us via email or Pinside so we know what the status is.
Thanks to everyone who has purchased from us. We greatly appreciate your business and all the kind words and emails.

2 weeks later
#410 10 years ago

Thanks for the great comments! We are glad you like the cabs.

We are now taking deposits ($25) for a small run that will ship in the second week of September, at the latest. We hope to have them done before then but will say the second week of September.

Below is the link to our website if you would like to place an order for a cab.

We will offer the same special with this run. If you would like an Encom decal and order it to be shipped with the cab, it will be $4 instead of $5. Just drop us an email or PM and let me know you want one once you place your cab order. If you are not familiar with the decal, below is a link where you can see it.
http://www.usbjig.com/encomdecal.html
Thanks so much for your support. We greatly appreciate your business.

#421 10 years ago

Thanks for the great comments everyone. So glad that you like them.
If anyone tried to order this afternoon and got the message that this run was sold out, you can go back and place an order now. We did parts inventory and were able to add 5 more cabs to this run.
Thanks to everyone that has ordered so far. We greatly appreciate your business.

#424 10 years ago

Thanks for letting us know. We have tested one for a little over 3 months running 24/7 but that was the longest. It is good to know. Under normal pinball use, that would be a long time. You could always put it on a timer to shut it off at night and preserve it for even longer. Thanks again for the info.

#425 10 years ago

Thanks to everyone who has placed an order for a cab. There are currently 2 spots left for the September 2013 run.

#427 10 years ago
Quoted from zsherman:

Threw in my deposit! Can't wait!

Thanks for placing your order. The September 2013 run is just about sold out. Once the run is closed, the website will be updated to state we are sold out.

#428 10 years ago

The September run is sold out. Thank you to everyone who placed an order. We are on schedule to ship during the second week of September.
Thanks for your business. We greatly appreciate it!

1 week later
#434 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I still consider this to be one of the very best pinball mods ever.
Love mine!

Quoted from bjorg:

I second that. Of my nearly 30 mods, this is by far the one that gets most attention. It's THE mod to have! Just as a precaution, I have a v2.1 backup unit.

Thanks for the great comments! Just a quick update. We are in full production mode and are currently on schedule to ship at the end of next week. We will be invoicing this coming weekend. Thanks to everyone who has purchased. We greatly appreciate your business and support.

#435 10 years ago

Good morning! Invoices have been sent out for the balance on the Tron cabs for the September run. If you do not receive an invoice, please let me know so I can resend it. We will be finishing up some of the cabs this weekend and will have some ready to ship early in the week.

Thanks again for all your orders!

#437 10 years ago
Quoted from retired_user_101:

paid. if i'm first to pay, do i get mine mailed first
cheers,
bb

bb-yours should be amongst the first group to ship. I will send out tracking numbers once the shipping labels are printed. They are shipped USPS Priority so it should not take long to arrive.

#440 10 years ago
Quoted from vcloverjr:

Don't own a Tron, but the Mod is so sweet I may buy one for the hell of it.

We make a custom usb cable to facilitate this and have sold several cabs to guys who have them on their desks.

2 weeks later
#443 10 years ago

We have opened up the website for a small run in October 2013. These cabs will ship during the third week of October, at the latest. This is going to be a very limited sized run.

Thanks to everyone who has ordered so far. We greatly appreciate your business.

#444 10 years ago

Happy Friday night everyone! We just had a family Tron tournament with our kids and our 11 year old won ($2) after he completed disc multiball! Very cool.

There are 2 cabs left in the October Tron cab run. The run is filling up fast. Below is the link to the website if anyone wants to claim the last 2 cabs.

Hope everyone has a great weekend and has the chance to play some pinball!
Angie

Update: The October run is now sold out. Please contact us if you would like to be put on the backup list. Thanks for the great response! We appreciate all of your support.

2 weeks later
#445 10 years ago

The October run is finished and the invoices were sent out on Friday. If you did not receive your invoice, please let me know so I can resend it. Cabs will ship on Tuesday and Wednesday since the post office is closed on Monday. Thanks to everyone who has purchased a cab- we appreciate your business.
Angie and Mark

#449 10 years ago
Quoted from shimoda:

Damn, just saw this, didn't realize it was open. Hope you do another run soon.

Send me a pm if you want to go on the backup list.

Thanks.

1 week later
#450 10 years ago

We have opened up the website for a small run of cabs to ship the third week of November. Below is the link where you can place your order.

Thanks to everyone who has ordered so far. We greatly appreciate your business.

1 week later
#452 10 years ago
Quoted from Darkwing:

Just ordered... Thanks for making this available still! It looks awesome man!!!

Thanks for the order. We are on schedule to ship during the third week of November. We greatly appreciate your business!

#454 10 years ago
Quoted from MXV:

This is the single greatest mod in pinball history.

Thanks so much! We appreciate it.

There are still a couple cabs left for the November run. Thanks to everyone who has ordered so far.

Mark/Angie

#458 10 years ago

Thanks for the deposits. We are on schedule to ship during the third week of November.

Quoted from herbertbsharp:

woo hoo! Just got my deposit in, 2nd Tron, 2nd arcade cab! Only thing that stinks is that my girlfriend is getting it for me for Xmas so I can't open it until then

Thanks for returning for another cab. We are amazed at the number of people who have bought multiple cabs. We greatly appreciate your return business!

There are still a couple cabs left in this run if anyone else would like to pick one up for an awesome Christmas present.

Thanks to everyone who has purchased so far. We appreciate your support.

#459 10 years ago

We still have a couple cabs left in the November run. We are on schedule to ship during the third week of November. This may be the last run before the end of the year.
Thanks to everyone who has purchased so far.

#460 10 years ago

Progress update: We will be finishing up the cabs over the weekend and early next week to ship out later next week. I will be sending out invoices for the cabs this weekend sometime. If anyone else is interested in a cab, just let us know- there is still time to get an order in for this run. We have a limited number of spots left.

Thanks so much to everyone who has purchased. We greatly appreciate your business.
Angie

#462 10 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

I need to see what I can do to tighten mine back up. It came apart a bit, and there are gaps in the machine. I think just vibrations from hitting the scoop ultimately shook it apart, but I'm worried that it's going to fall to pieces completely.

pm sent

At one point, early on, when making cabs, we used a glue that did not hold up to rigorous pinball play, as well as we had thought. We are now using a color matched glue that is holding up excellent, with no issues whatsoever. We have been using the new glue for 14 months and we have not had one issue with separation of the cab. If you have purchased one of our 2.1v cabs before Oct 2012, and it is coming apart, please send us a pm so we can remedy the issue.

#463 10 years ago

I have sent out invoices for the cabs through Paypal. They will ship out over a couple days this week. If you did not get your invoice, please let me know.

We still have a couple spots left in this run- please contact us if you are interested in getting in on the run that is shipping next week.

Thanks,
Angie

#468 10 years ago
Quoted from jk2171:

paid..looking forward to getting this!

Quoted from CyberZone334:

Paid. Looking forward also.

Thanks for the quick payment guys. I will be shipping out paid cabs on Tuesday morning and will send everyone tracking numbers as soon as I process the labels.

Quoted from fattrain:

Great seller! Top notch customer service!

Thanks for the shout out! We really appreciate your support.

Angie and Mark

4 weeks later
#470 10 years ago

We are taking deposits for a small run to ship the second week of January. Below is the link to the website where you can place your order.

Thanks to everyone who has placed an order so far.

1 week later
#472 10 years ago

We have a couple spots remaining in the cab run that will be shipping during the second week in January. Below is a link to our website where you can place your order.

Thanks to everyone who has ordered so far!

1 week later
#474 10 years ago

Thanks Josh! We appreciate your support.

We have one cab left in the current run. We will be finishing up the cabs this weekend and will be shipping out next week. Below is a link to our website where you can place your order if you would like to claim the last cab.

Thanks to everyone who has ordered so far.

#475 10 years ago

The run for January is now sold out. Please pm or email us if you are interested in a cab but did not get an order placed.

#476 10 years ago

We have opened up the website to take orders for a very small run that will ship during the second week of Feb. This is going to be a very limited size run. The link to our website is below. Once the run is full, the website will no longer allow orders to be placed.

#477 10 years ago

Cabs for the current (January) run are finished and ready to ship on Monday to everyone who has paid their balance. I sent out invoices this morning. If you did not get an invoice, please let me know and I can resend it. Sometimes they get caught up in the spam filter.

#479 10 years ago
Quoted from Breadfan:

If any buyers are on the fence about buying,please let me know. Got a big pin party in a couple weeks & would really like this MOD in my new Tron. Got a pre order in a day late!?!

Your cab is half finished right now. If the screens come in on time, the mod will be in your TRON for your party. We are doing everything humanly possible to make it happen for you.

There are a couple cabs left in the Feb run.

#480 10 years ago

There are a couple spots left in the February run. If anyone is interested in getting a cab please go to our website below and place your order.

Thanks!

1 week later
#483 10 years ago
Quoted from Breadfan:

Got'er done! Thanks again Angie.

20140125_090849.jpg 340 KB

You are very welcome. Glad we could make it happen for you. Looks awesome!!

There is one cab left for the Feb. run. If anyone would like to obtain the last one, go to our website, link below, and place your order.

Thanks so much to everyone who has placed an order so far. We greatly appreciate your business and value each and every customer.

#486 10 years ago

Thanks to everyone who has ordered! Feb is now sold out. Drop us a pm or email if you are interested in being on the backup list.

#487 10 years ago

The February run of Tron cabs will be shipping out very soon.

We are now taking orders for a small run in March. These will ship during the second week of March. If you are interested in ordering a cab, please go to our website below. Once the run is sold out, the website will indicate "sold out". This will be a limited size run.

Thanks to everyone who has placed an order so far.

#488 10 years ago

The March run is half sold out. Thanks to everyone who has placed an order so far. Below is the website if you want to get in on the March run (will ship second week of March).

#489 10 years ago

If you ordered a cab for the February run and have not received your invoice, please let me know. I sent them out a couple days ago.

There are just a couple cabs left in the March run. They will ship the second week of March.

#492 10 years ago
Quoted from pascal-pinball:

I have my cab today
but where do I have to plug that big connector in?
edit: I found it

pm sent. Glad to hear your cab arrived safely. Let me know if you have any further questions.

#493 10 years ago

There are 2 cabs left for the March run that will ship the second week in March. The link to the website is below if you wish to place an order.

Thanks to everyone who has placed an order. We really appreciate your business.

#494 10 years ago

The March run was sold out but we found enough parts for 2 more cabs. Below is the website link if you would like to get in on the run. They will ship during the second week of March.

Thanks again to all who have ordered!

#495 10 years ago

There is one cab left to ship during the second week of March. Website link is below if anyone would like to claim the
last cab.

Thanks again to all who have placed an order.

#497 10 years ago

The March run is now sold out. Thank you to everyone who placed an order. If you want to go on the backup list, please drop us a pm or email.
To those who placed an order for March, we will be in touch very soon, when the cabs are just about ready to ship.

1 week later
#499 10 years ago

Invoices went out over the weekend for the March run. If you did not receive one, please let me know. I will be out of town 3/14 through 3/17. All invoices paid after 1p.m. E.S.T on 3/13 will ship on 3/18 after I get back.
If you have already paid , thank you, your cab will ship out today and you should be receiving the tracking number through email.

1 week later
#500 10 years ago

The March run is finished and we have 2 cabs to sell. They are finished and ready to ship. No need for a deposit- just pay in full and the cab will ship out. The website below is set up for those 2 cabs and once they are sold, it will indicate sold out.

#502 10 years ago
Quoted from Jabbles180:

Wow. I thought I was out of luck for this run. But, I just picked up one of the 2 extra. Thanks!

Awesome! I am glad we had one for you. I just shipped your cab out so it should be there in a couple days. I emailed the tracking number to you, as well as loaded it in Paypal. Thanks for the purchase.

There is one cab left if anyone would like to take it. No deposit- just pay and it ships.

Angie

#503 10 years ago

We have one cab left for purchase. It is ready to ship now, no deposit or waiting needed. Below is the link to the website if anyone is interested in picking up the last cab.

#504 10 years ago

The last cab has sold. The timeline for a future run will be dependent on demand. If you are interested in a cab, send us an email or message.
Thanks to everyone who has purchased from us. We greatly appreciate your business.

#507 10 years ago

There has been enough demand that we are planning a very small run to ship the last week of April. Our website below is open to take orders.

Thanks to everyone who ordered already.

#508 10 years ago

The April run is about half filled. If anyone would still like to get in on it, our website is open.

Thanks to everyone who ordered.

#510 10 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

I don't even have a Tron yet (but hopefully will soon/one day), but I went ahead and ordered one of these. Can't hurt to have just in case!

Thanks for the order! We make a usb cable if you want to run it on your desk until you get a Tron. Just drop me a pm if you want the info about it.

There are 3 cabs left for the April run. If anyone is interested in picking one up, the website is open to take orders.

#513 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Is it possible to get an extra decal for the light up marquee? My cabinet has some bad light leaking, going to try and fix it, but I'm worried I'll damage the decal if I peel it off.

We take extra measures to block as much of the light as possible from coming through the cab.
Please send me a pm regarding this issue.
Angie

#514 10 years ago

We are down to 2 cabs remaining in the April run. The website is open to take orders.

Thanks to everyone who has placed an order for a cab. We appreciate your business!

#516 10 years ago
Quoted from u2sean:

Alright, I've held off as long as possible. Now that I've finally installed Eli's light mod, this had to happen. Order placed!

Thanks for your order! We appreciate it. That leaves just one cab left for this run.

#519 10 years ago

The April run is now sold out. If you have interest in getting a cab and did not place an order, please let me know. We have a couple people on the backup list now and could potentially expand the size of the run if there is more interest.

Thanks to everyone who ordered. We really appreciate your business!

Quoted from Aurich:

You won't be disappointed. And for the record my minor issue has been resolved easily over PM.

Thanks for the kind words. Glad I was able to help out. Your decal should be arriving soon.

Angie

#522 10 years ago
Quoted from pinball_customs:

Love this mod.. love it so much that this is my 2nd time buying it (sold my 1st Tron)
- B

Quoted from ignusfast:

lol I'm on my second on as well.

Thank you both for coming back for another cab!

We have had a good bit of interest so we are going to extend the April run. The website is again open to take orders for a limited number of cabs.

Thank you to all of our customers- new, old and returning. We value your business and appreciate your support!
Angie

#524 10 years ago
Quoted from pinball_customs:

Just got mine in yesterday, and it looks easier to install than ever. Great work!

Thanks! Glad to hear it arrived safely. Let me know if you need the instruction links.

#525 10 years ago

We still have a few cabs available for the April run. If you are interested, the website is open to take orders. These will ship during the last week of April.

#526 10 years ago

We still have a couple spots left for the current Tron cab run. The website is open to take orders. Cabs will ship during the last week of April.

Thank you to everyone who has already ordered.
Angie

2 weeks later
#527 9 years ago

Invoices have been sent out for the April run. If you did not receive an invoice, please let me know. Cabs will be shipping this week.

Thanks for your business!

#528 9 years ago

We made a few extra cabs this run that are ready to ship out. If you are interested, you can go to the website and place an order. No deposit or waiting necessary.

#529 9 years ago

We still have a couple cabs finished that are ready to ship. No deposit or waiting necessary. Simply place order and it ships out.
If any of you guys who are international want to get together with a friend, we could ship them together and save you money. Just let me know ahead of time.

Angie

1 week later
#537 9 years ago
Quoted from u2sean:

Mine arrived last week - 15 minute installation and it worked perfectly. Looks incredibly nice as well! Why did I wait so long??

Quoted from dendoc:

My little friend arrive in Australia yesterday, installed and happy, and thanks for the wrapping job - very protective and worked perfectly. Thanks for a great product!

Thanks - we are glad you are happy with them. We have found that the pvc pipe we pack them in for overseas shipping has given us great protection. We have had zero issues with that packing method.

We have a couple cabs left that are ready to ship out- no deposit or waiting. You can purchase at the website linked below.
Angie

#538 9 years ago

We have a Two cabs left that are ready to ship out- no deposit or waiting. You can purchase at the website linked below.

For the international guys, we pack the cab inside of a pvc pipe so that it arrives safely to its destination. We can also combine shipping if you get together with a friend who also wants one and save you both money.

Angie

#539 9 years ago

Just 2 cabs left- ready to ship out. No deposit , no waiting. Go to the website below, place your order and the cab will ship out.

We can combine shipping if a couple of guys want to go in together. Just let me know ahead of time.

Thanks,
Angie

#540 9 years ago

Sold out please contact us to get on a backup list

Thanks,
Angie

#542 9 years ago
Quoted from Han_Shot_First:

This was the first mod I've ever done, and the first time I'd ever even lifted up a playfield. It's SO AWESOME! It's so much coolness packed into such a tiny glowing box. It really brings "life" to my Tron PRO.
The PVC pipe it was packed in was genius for protection. The instructions were pretty good, and even a n00b like me had it up and running in 30 minutes. Amazing attention to detail and quality on this little cabinet. Brings back a lot of memories of playing the full-size in my teens.
Now I've got the mod bug... just got Eli's EL wire ramp kit and new playfield acrylics in.
Thanks for making this amazing mod guys!

Thanks! We are glad you got the cab installed and are enjoying it. We try to make every cab as if it were going in our own machine.
A huge thank you to all of our customers, past and present. We appreciate your business. If anyone is interested in a cab, drop us a pm or email.

Mark and Angie

3 weeks later
#543 9 years ago

We have had a couple requests to do another run of Tron cabs.

We are now accepting orders for a small run of cabs that will ship the third week of July. If you are interested in getting one, please head to the website and place your order.

We appreciate everyone who has expressed interest.

Thanks for your business.
Mark and Angie

1 week later
#544 9 years ago

The July run is over half sold and we just have a few spots left. If anyone would like to get in on the run, go to the website below and place your order.

Thank you to everyone who has placed an order so far. We will have them ready to ship during the third week of July.

We appreciate your business,
Angie

#546 9 years ago

The cab will work on all versions of Tron machines. Just convince Gary to make that version.

#548 9 years ago

There are a couple spots left for the July run. If anyone wants to get a cab for July, please go to the website and place your order to reserve your cab. We are working on them this weekend and they will be ready to ship in about 3 weeks.

Thank you to everyone who has ordered.

#550 9 years ago
Quoted from Captain_Kirk:

Is there a way to hook these up outside of a Pin? Like to have on your desk lit up and active?
Apologizes if this has been answered before.

Yes, we make a custom usb cable that connects to your computer. They are normally 3 feet long but we can make it whatever length you prefer, you just let us know. We have quite a few cabs running on desks around the world.

#552 9 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

This looks great.Can't wait.So Cool.

Thanks! So glad you like it. Only 3 left in this run. If you want one of them, head to the website and place your order. We hope to deliver a little ahead of schedule but if not, they will ship during the third week of July.

Once the run is sold out, the website will no longer allow you to place an order. If you get an order placed, you will be a part of the July run.

Thanks to everyone who has purchased!

Angie/Mark

#553 9 years ago

There are only 3 cabs left in the July run. If you would like to get one of them, go to the website and place your order. We are slightly ahead of schedule and they may ship early. At the latest, it will be during the third week of this month, July.

Thank you to everyone who has placed an order.
Happy Fourth of July to all who celebrate the holiday!

Angie and Mark

#555 9 years ago
Quoted from Russo121:

Ordered.Can't wait!

Thanks for the order! You will not have to wait for long. We are just about finished. I will be invoicing tonight or tomorrow and the cabs will be ready to ship out this week.

We have 2 cabs left in this run. They will be ready to ship this week. If you are interested, you can go to the website and place your order. Once they are sold out the website will not allow the order to go through.

Thank you to everyone who has ordered.
Angie

#556 9 years ago

We have 1 cab extra that is ready to ship out this week. If you go to the website, you will be paying in full for the cab, no deposit is necessary. Once you order, the cab will ship out within 2 days.

Once this cab sells, the website will not allow you to order. Just send us an email if that happens so we can put you on the backup list.

Thank you to everyone who ordered a cab! Those that are paid for will start shipping tomorrow.

Angie

#557 9 years ago

There is one cab up for grabs that is finished and ready to ship today. You can order it at the website. It is all packed in a box and ready to go to whoever would like it. Once the last cab sells, the website will no longer allow you to order. If that happens and you would like a cab, send us a pm or email.

All the July run that has been paid for has been shipped. You should be receiving them soon. Thank you to all who ordered a cab!

Angie

#558 9 years ago

The July run is now sold out. Thank you to everyone who purchased! If you are interested in a cab and did not get in on the run, please send us a pm or email.

#560 9 years ago

I PM you instructions but the connector plugs in in the backbox.
IMG_0047.jpgIMG_0047.jpg

#562 9 years ago
Quoted from Captain_Kirk:

Any chance you can make some of these for our new Star Treks?

Where would you want to put it in the machine?

If there is anyone else in the current run of Tron cabs that did not receive the email with installation instructions and links, please drop me a pm so that I can send you what you need.

1 month later
#566 9 years ago

We are now taking orders for a limited size run of Tron cabs to ship out during the last week of September. The website is up to place your order if interested. Thanks to everyone who has expressed interest in getting a cab for their Tron.

#567 9 years ago

We still have some spots left for the September run of cabs. Link to the website is below to place your order. They will be shipping the last week of September (only 4 weeks from now). Thanks to those who have placed orders so far.

#568 9 years ago

We still have a few spots left for the limited size September run. Cabs will ship during the last week of September, in about 4 weeks.
Head over to the website if you want to get in on this run. We have already begun working on them and they will be ready before you know it! Thanks to everyone who has placed their order so far. We appreciate your business.

#569 9 years ago

We have a few spots left for the September run of cabs. They will be shipping in about 3 weeks. If you would like one, please go to the website and place your order. Thanks!

1 week later
#570 9 years ago

We have a couple spots left in the current run. They will be shipping in about 10 days. If you are interested, go to the website and place your order. Thank you to everyone who has placed orders!

Angie and Mark

#571 9 years ago

The September cabs have been invoiced and will begin shipping tomorrow. Due to a death in the family, I am going to be out of town next week and will only be able to ship on Monday and Friday. If you pay for your cab before 1pm E.S.T. on Monday, I will get it in the mail before I leave. If you pay after that, it will ship Friday, Oct 3, after I get back. Thanks for your understanding.

We have 2 cabs available for purchase with no preorder needed. They are available on the website, the link is below. Once they are gone, the website will say "sold out" and not allow you to purchase. If you purchase one today or over the weekend, it will ship out either tomorrow or Monday.

Thanks to everyone who has ordered a cab. We will send you a tracking number and instructions once your cab ships.
Angie and Mark

#574 9 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

Sorry for your loss. I just paid my balance due but I don't mind if you ship it when you get back.
-Thomas

Thanks Thomas. I really appreciate that. We received your payment and your cab will go out today. I will be sending you a tracking number shortly.

We have a couple cabs available for straight purchase- no deposit or preorder needed. Just go to the website and place the order. If you buy this morning, it goes out this morning.

All the cabs are finished and start shipping today. If you preordered a cab for the September run and did not receive an invoice from me last night, please let me know so I can send it again. I would like to get as many shipped as possible before I leave for PA on Monday. Thanks again!
Angie

1 week later
#578 9 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

This version looks to be a near perfect replica, and even better than a great version they had before.

Thanks so much!

All the September run has shipped, and we are sold out. Thank you to everyone who has purchased!
If you are interested in a cab, send us an email or pm.

Angie and Mark

1 month later
#579 9 years ago

We have received alot of requests for cabs so we are going to do a run that will ship 2nd or 3rd week of December, 2014. Below is a link if you would like to place an order.

Angie/Mark

#582 9 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

That's good.. I just referred someone to you guys literally the day before yesterday.

Awesome! Thanks so much. We appreciate the referral.

We still have a few spots left if anyone would like to get in on the run shipping the 2nd/3rd week of December. If you need one for a Christmas present, please let us know so we can do our best to get it to you in time. The website, link below, is now up and ready to take orders.

Angie/Mark

#585 9 years ago

Thanks for the orders! The December run is over half sold out. If you are interested in getting in on this run, head to the website and place your order.

Thank you to everyone who has placed an order. We will be working on them this weekend!

Angie/Mark

#586 9 years ago

The run is filling up fast but we have a couple spots left. Head over to the website if you are interested in getting a cab in December.

Angie/Mark

#587 9 years ago

We have 2 spots left to get a Tron cab in December. You can place your order at the website link below.

The cabs will be shipping in about 3 weeks.

Angie/Mark

#589 9 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Just reserved my spot!!

Thank you! There is one cab available for order. Once it is taken, the website will not allow you to get past Paypal. Thanks to everyone who has expressed interest and ordered. We really appreciate it. We are working on the cabs today, and they will be shipping out during the 2nd-3rd week in December.

Angie/Mark

#590 9 years ago

We still have one cab left to ship out the 2nd or 3rd week of December. If you are interested, the website below is ready to take your order.

Happy Thanksgiving!

#592 9 years ago
Quoted from gandalfnet:

Just put in my Deposit!
cheers!

Thanks for the order! The run is now sold out. Thanks to everyone who has ordered.

If you are interested in a cab, let us know. We do not have another run scheduled at this time but will gauge it based on how many people are interested.

Have a great holiday season,
Mark, Angie, Zack and Zane

1 week later
#593 9 years ago

Invoices were sent out this afternoon and cabs will be shipping this week. If you did not receive an invoice, please let me know. Sometimes they go to the junk folder.

Thanks to everyone who has paid already!

Angie/Mark

#594 9 years ago

The December run is finished and we have shipped them all out. We had a few parts left over and made 2 cabs that are ready to ship out today. No need for a deposit, just go to the website and purchase. They will ship out immediately.

Angie

#596 9 years ago
Quoted from gripwhip:

I just installed mine. Looks great. Really glad I got it. Sometime I just watch it instead of the ball. Duh! Thanks.

Good deal! Glad to hear that you like it.
Thanks again!

Angie/Mark

#597 9 years ago

We had a few parts left over and made 2 cabs that are ready to ship out today. No need for a deposit, just go to the website and purchase.

They will ship out immediately.

Angie/Mark

#598 9 years ago

We still have a cab available to ship out Monday. Priority may get it there by Christmas, but not sure. We can ship Express if you definitely need it by Christmas. Just let me know when you order. The website is up to place your order.

#599 9 years ago

After Christmas bump we have two cabs ready ship.

#602 9 years ago
Quoted from GoDFaDDa:

And I just ordered one of them!

Thanks for the order! We have one cab left ready to ship.

Angie/Mark

1 month later
#603 9 years ago

We have 5 cabs available for shipping this week. The website is up to purchase if interested. Thanks to those who have purchased already.

Angie/Mark

#604 9 years ago

We still have a couple Tron cabs left for purchase. No deposit necessary- just order and it ships out. These cabs are finished and ready to go- no waiting!

#605 9 years ago

We still have a couple Tron cabs left for purchase. No deposit necessary- just order and it ships out. These cabs are finished and ready to go- no waiting!

#607 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Still one of the best pinball mods out there, and great support from the people who make them. Every Tron should have this.

Thanks Aurich! We really appreciate the kind words.

We have a couple cabs left, finished and ready to ship out tomorrow if anyone would like to pick one up.

Angie

1 week later
#608 9 years ago

We have a couple cabs left, finished and ready to ship.

Mark

#609 9 years ago

We have 2 cabs available that are ready to ship out. The website is up to purchase the cabs with no deposit necessary. Thanks to everyone who has purchased one so far!

Angie

#610 9 years ago

We have one remaining cab for purchase. It is finished and ready to ship with no deposit needed. Below is the website.

#612 9 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

just ordered one! wahoo!

Thanks! We are sold out. If you are interested in a cab, please send us a message and we will put you on the backup list. Once we get a few people on it, we will make more cabs. Thanks so much to everyone that purchased a cab! We appreciate your business.

Angie and Mark

2 months later
#613 8 years ago

We have some cabs that are finished and ready to ship out this week, no deposit- no waiting. Our website is up if you are interested in purchasing one.

If anyone is interested in a Tron cab and wants to save on shipping, we are coming to the Southern Fried Gaming Expo on Friday June 19. You can purchase on the website listed above and choose the last choice in the shipping dropdown list.

Thanks- Angie and Mark

#615 8 years ago
Quoted from thunderking50:

I Will think it over today... I need one of those soon. super mod for a super game

Thanks.

We have a couple cabs left that are finished and ready to ship out this week, no deposit- no waiting. Our website is up if you are interested in purchasing one.

If anyone is interested in a Tron cab and wants to save on shipping, we are coming to the Southern Fried Gaming Expo on Friday June 19. You can purchase on the website listed above and choose the last choice in the shipping dropdown list.

Thanks- Angie and Mark

#616 8 years ago

We have a couple cabs left that are finished and ready to ship out this week, no deposit- no waiting. Our website is up if you are interested in purchasing one.
Thanks- Angie and Mark

1 week later
#617 8 years ago

We have a couple more cabs left that are finished and ready to ship out this week, no deposit- no waiting. Our website is up if you are interested in purchasing one.

Thanks to everyone who purchased one last week. Hope you enjoy your new cabs!

Angie/Mark

2 months later
#619 8 years ago

We have a few spots left for a run of Tron cabs that will ship the week of Oct 17. This is a limited size run and over half are spoken for at this point. If you are interested in getting one of the remaining cabs, the link to the website is below. At the website you can place your order and leave a $25 deposit. We do not collect the balance until your cab is just about ready to ship.

Thanks to everyone who has purchased a cab!
Angie/Mark

#621 8 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

I just took one of the spots, deposit is paid! Guess it's time to start searching for a Tron pin to install it in! Get mod first, then get game; seems I've done this a couple times already!

Thanks for the order. We have a couple spots left for cabs that will ship the week of October 17. The website is open to accept orders and a $25 deposit. We will not collect the balance until your cab is almost ready to ship.

Thanks to everyone that has ordered so far!

#622 8 years ago

We have two spots left for the Tron cab run that will ship the week of Oct 17. If you are interested in picking one of these up, the website below is up for you to place an order with $25 deposit. The balance will not be collected until the cab is just about ready to ship.

#623 8 years ago

We have one spot left for the Tron cab run that will ship the end of week (Oct 17). If you are interested in getting the last cab in this run, the website link is below for you to place an order with $25 deposit. The balance will be collected when your cab is just about ready to ship.

#624 8 years ago

We are now Sold Out for this run.

We have one cab left in this run. We are way ahead of schedule and it looks like we will be able to ship next week instead of next month. If you are interested in the last cab, go to the website and place your order.

Everyone who has placed an order so far, I will be in touch shortly with invoices so we can get your cabs shipped out early next week.

We are now Sold Out for this run.

#625 8 years ago

We had one person order two cabs but decided on just one so we have one cab remaining.
It is finished and ready to ship. If anyone is interested in picking up this extra cab it is out on our web site.

#626 8 years ago

All Sold Out for now.

We have one cab finished and ready to ship out today, no deposit and no waiting. It is out on the website for purchase and will ship out immediately. If you are interested, head to the website and place your order.

All cabs from the run have now been shipped- thanks to everyone who purchased! Glad we were able to come in ahead of schedule.

Angie/Mark

#628 8 years ago
Quoted from SuperPinball:

absolutely gorgeous, bump for a great product.

Thanks so much! We appreciate it.

The last cab is sold. If anyone is interested in picking one up, drop us a pm or email so we can add you to the back-up list.

#629 8 years ago

We have had several requests for another run of cabs so the website is up again for deposits. There are only a few spots left but if you would like one, head over to the website, link below, and place an order. These will ship the third week of October. We collect a $25 deposit to reserve your cab and the balance will not be invoiced until your cab is just about ready to ship. Thanks to everyone who has ordered so far!

#631 8 years ago
Quoted from shimoda:

This is a really awesome mod, but maybe too cool. I know several people that drain quickly because they are too busy watching the Tron arcade game!

It is definitely fun to watch!

We still have a couple places left in the run that will ship the third week of October. The website is up to take your order with $25 deposit. We will not collect the balance until the cab is ready to ship.

Thanks to everyone who has ordered.

#632 8 years ago

We have a couple spaces remaining in the current cab run that will ship out in a couple of weeks during the fourth week of this month, October. If you are interested in picking up one of these cabs, the website is up to place your order. We ask for a $25 deposit to hold your place and then do not collect the balance until the cab is just about ready to ship.

If you do not have a Tron pinball machine but like the cab, we make a custom usb cable to run your cab off of your laptop or pc, where you can enjoy it on your desk. The cable is $10 if we ship it with your cab. Just let us know what length you would like it.

Thanks to everyone who has placed an order. We greatly appreciate your business!

1 month later
#633 8 years ago

We have a couple of Tron cabs that are finished and ready to ship out. They can be purchased on our website. There is no deposit, no waiting; simply purchase and the cab ships out.

Thanks!

#634 8 years ago

We have a couple of Tron cabs that are finished and ready to ship out. They can be purchased on our website. There is no deposit, no waiting; simply purchase and the cab ships out.

Thanks!

#635 8 years ago

We have one Tron cab remaining that is finished and ready to ship out. It can be purchased on our website. There is no deposit, no waiting; simply purchase and the cab ships out. This will be the last cab available until we have enough interest to do another run.

Thanks to everyone that has purchased!

1 month later
#640 8 years ago

Happy New Year everyone. We are doing a very small run of cabs for the New Year. The website is up to take deposits. We require a $25 deposit to hold your cab and do not collect the balance until your cab is about ready to ship. We will have the cabs ready in just a couple short weeks so there will be no long wait.

Thanks to those who have ordered so far!!

2 weeks later
#641 8 years ago

We have one Tron cab that is remaining in the current run. It is finished and ready to ship. If interested, let me know and I will invoice you directly.

#643 8 years ago
Quoted from ghostbc:

Just put my modded Tron Pro in Lyons Classic Pinball with your Tron Arcade mod. Everyone Loves it!
Thanks for a cool product.
Kevin

Thanks Kevin! We are glad to hear it.

We have one cab available right now that is finished and ready to ship. If anyone is interested, just send me a pm.

#644 8 years ago

The final cab is sold. Thanks to everyone who purchased.

If you are interested in getting a cab, please send us a message so we can add you to the list.

3 months later
#645 8 years ago

We are doing a small run to accommodate a couple requests for cabs. If you would like to pick up a cab, we will have some ready to ship the fourth week of May. Below is the website to place your order. We ask for a $25 deposit to hold your cab and will not invoice you for the balance until the cab is just about ready to ship out.
Shipping costs have increased since the last run. We apologize for the increase but the USPS has increased their charge. Unfortunately, USPS has raised international costs the most, to a ridiculous amount.

Thanks to everyone who has purchased.

Angie/Mark

#646 7 years ago

We have one cab left for the run to ship out the last week of May. Thank you to everyone who ordered yesterday. If you are interested in getting the last cab, go to the website and place your order.

#651 7 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

I had send deposit last week
Did I get the last one ?
I don't have my tron any longer
But this is such a cool mod
I stick it in another game

Yes, we have your deposit. We will be back in touch when your cab is just about ready to ship.

Thanks for your purchase!

#652 7 years ago

The last 2 cabs just sold. If anyone else would like one, please drop us a pm so we can add you to the backup list.

Thanks so much to everyone who ordered a cab. We are busy working on them and will have them ready to go the last week of May.

1 month later
#654 7 years ago

Invoices have been sent out via Paypal for cabs for the May run. If you did not receive an invoice, please check your junk/spam folder and let me know if I need to resend the invoice.
Thanks!!

3 months later
#655 7 years ago

We had someone back out from the current run so we have one spot available. It will ship during the 4th week of September. If anyone is interested, send me a pm and I can invoice you for the deposit.

Thanks!

1 month later
#657 7 years ago

With Christmas coming, we made a few extra cabs with the current run. They are finished and ready to ship- no waiting necessary. If you are interested, head to the website and purchase.

We will ship out immediately after purchase.
Thanks to everyone who bought a cab this year and beyond. We greatly appreciate your business!

Angie/Mark

#658 7 years ago

We still have a couple cabs ready to ship now. No waiting necessary. They can be ordered at the website below.

#659 7 years ago

We have a couple cabs ready to ship- no deposit or waiting involved. Below is the website if interested.

#660 7 years ago

We have just a couple cabs remaining that are finished and ready to ship. The website is up to place your purchase if interested.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
Trade
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

289 posts in this topic match your search for posts by pinballlooking. You are on page 1 of 2.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballlooking.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tron-mini-arcade-cabinet-we-are-now-taking-preorders-for-the-second-run?tu=pinballlooking and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.