(Topic ID: 15682)

TRON MINI ARCADE CABINET 3.1v Contact us for availability.

By pinballlooking

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 796 posts
  • 263 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by tdiddy
  • Topic is favorited by 45 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

led2 (resized).png
led1 (resized).png
PXL_20201226_200312769 (resized).jpg
A800CCD9-FEA5-4DA2-B7EA-BE42E0B4F1A8 (resized).jpeg
BA27F889-17B2-4EFC-95D1-299811AA9E2D (resized).jpeg
4A89CCC3-214E-4CFA-8210-F5A5F4AAEF53 (resized).jpeg
6D5AF8A2-E29D-4245-8E02-5887013E6893 (resized).jpeg
259229B0-6F17-4C8A-864B-D53D68DF0442 (resized).jpeg
8AE415DE-D369-4E11-88A1-8FB7665A15B6 (resized).jpeg
DC9C32F6-2597-4056-AC74-F16A9A639451 (resized).jpeg
58EEA678-E155-47B1-8DB1-EE824829E74B (resized).jpeg
mytron (resized).jpg
IMG_7511 (resized).PNG
9.outside-512 (resized).JPG
DoT (resized).PNG
IMG_2825 (resized).JPG
There are 796 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 16.
#401 10 years ago

I installed mine this last weekend. I showed my wife the v.3.1 before I installed it, and she said 'yeah, this looks REALLY cool'. She looked down and saw the stock Tron Arcade in the game and she flatly said 'That one looks like trash'.

Good mod. SUPER easy install.

-Wes

1 week later
#402 10 years ago
Quoted from copperpot:

I installed mine this last weekend. I showed my wife the v.3.1 before I installed it, and she said 'yeah, this looks REALLY cool'. She looked down and saw the stock Tron Arcade in the game and she flatly said 'That one looks like trash'.
Good mod. SUPER easy install.
-Wes

Thanks I am glad you like it.

The June run is ½ sold out.
We are taking deposits for the June run they will ship on or before third week of June.
Below is the link to our website to place your order. Thanks so much for your support. We greatly appreciate your business
http://www.usbjig.com/tronminicab.html

#403 10 years ago

I have one on order..l Cant wait they look awesome!

3 weeks later
#404 10 years ago

The June run is done and currently shipping.

This will be a small July run and it is almost ½ sold out.
We are taking deposits for the July run they will ship on or before third week of July.
Below is the link to our website to place your order. Thanks so much for your support. We greatly appreciate your business

We also have some Encom decals now.
They are $5 shipped US. Shipping anywhere else just PM me.
You can get them from my web site.
http://www.usbjig.com/encomdecal.html

1 month later
#405 10 years ago

The July run is just about finished. I will be invoicing this weekend for the balance and we will be shipping next week.
We are offering a discount on the Encom decal if you have a cab ordered for the July run. If you order it now and we ship it with your cab, the Encom decal will be $4 instead of the normal $5.
If you have already ordered a decal to go with your cab, (Thank you!) the special price will still apply to you. If you would like a decal, either email me or send me a pm here on Pinside.
Thanks to everyone who has purchased. We greatly appreciate your business!

#406 10 years ago

The July run has been shipped to everyone who has paid their invoice. I have a couple people who ordered a cab but have not paid the balance or contacted us. If you have a cab ordered and have not received the invoice for the balance, please contact me. If you no longer want the cab it is okay but I do need to know, either way. Please get in contact with us via email or Pinside so we know what the status is.
Thanks to everyone who has purchased from us. We greatly appreciate your business and all the kind words and emails.

#407 10 years ago

Finally got to see one of these in person last weekend on a Tron LE. Really nice work.

#408 10 years ago

Got mine in the mail today - installed quickly and looks great! Very impressed with the whole cab compared to the stock one - its not just about the video bling which is ultra sweet itself, but about the whole look of a glossy color cabinet.

#409 10 years ago

Just got mine in and I don't even own a Tron pin...yet. It's by far the best mod out there as far as overall wow factor.
It's sitting on my desk running off USB. VERY cool.

2 weeks later
#410 10 years ago

Thanks for the great comments! We are glad you like the cabs.

We are now taking deposits ($25) for a small run that will ship in the second week of September, at the latest. We hope to have them done before then but will say the second week of September.

Below is the link to our website if you would like to place an order for a cab.

We will offer the same special with this run. If you would like an Encom decal and order it to be shipped with the cab, it will be $4 instead of $5. Just drop us an email or PM and let me know you want one once you place your cab order. If you are not familiar with the decal, below is a link where you can see it.
Thanks so much for your support. We greatly appreciate your business.

#411 10 years ago

I just made a deposit payment! I can't WAIT! These look so good! I wasn't sure I needed this, and I wanted to wait until I saw how terrible the stock arcade was on the machine before I invested in one.

#412 10 years ago
Quoted from 320Gigabytes:

I just made a deposit payment! I can't WAIT! These look so good! I wasn't sure I needed this, and I wanted to wait until I saw how terrible the stock arcade was on the machine before I invested in one.

Yeah, the stock one is garbage. You definitely won't regret getting one of these, it's one of the nicest mods I've seen

#413 10 years ago
Quoted from 320Gigabytes:

I did the same. Very happy, favorite mod so far.

#414 10 years ago

Just purchased. So pumped about this mod. Great work!!!

#415 10 years ago

THIS IS THE BEST MOD THAT HAS EVER BEEN CREATED.

#416 10 years ago
Quoted from pinballlooking:

Thanks for the great comments! We are glad you like the cabs.
We are now taking deposits ($25) for a small run that will ship in the second week of September, at the latest. We hope to have them done before then but will say the second week of September.
Below is the link to our website if you would like to place an order for a cab.
We will offer the same special with this run. If you would like an Encom decal and order it to be shipped with the cab, it will be $4 instead of $5. Just drop us an email or PM and let me know you want one once you place your cab order. If you are not familiar with the decal, below is a link where you can see it.
Thanks so much for your support. We greatly appreciate your business.

i just made the deposit payment. have an LE to put this puppy into.
thanks for making these.

cheers,
bb

#417 10 years ago
Quoted from Riffbear:

THIS IS THE BEST MOD THAT HAS EVER BEEN CREATED.

are you checking out pinball threads during lunch at work ?

#418 10 years ago
Quoted from retired_user_101:

are you checking out pinball threads during lunch at work ?

No at night time usually after dinner.

#419 10 years ago

I placed my deposit this morning and I don't have a Tron to put it in. Maybe by September I will have one.

#420 10 years ago

I was lucky enough to get filled as a backup order in the last run. This will surely go down as one of the greatest pinball mods of all time. It looks fantastic! And as per vectordreams comment..people will buy a Tron just so they can put this mod in it!

#421 10 years ago

Thanks for the great comments everyone. So glad that you like them.
If anyone tried to order this afternoon and got the message that this run was sold out, you can go back and place an order now. We did parts inventory and were able to add 5 more cabs to this run.
Thanks to everyone that has ordered so far. We greatly appreciate your business.

#422 10 years ago

I had to buy one for a friend and he doesn't even have the pinball machine.
Thats how good it is.

#423 10 years ago

Just as a follow up I looked into the life expectancy of the OLED screen.
They consider 1/2 brightness to be "end of life" and that is approx 2+ Years of being on 24/7

#424 10 years ago

Thanks for letting us know. We have tested one for a little over 3 months running 24/7 but that was the longest. It is good to know. Under normal pinball use, that would be a long time. You could always put it on a timer to shut it off at night and preserve it for even longer. Thanks again for the info.

#425 10 years ago

Thanks to everyone who has placed an order for a cab. There are currently 2 spots left for the September 2013 run.

#426 10 years ago

Threw in my deposit! Can't wait!

#427 10 years ago
Quoted from zsherman:

Threw in my deposit! Can't wait!

Thanks for placing your order. The September 2013 run is just about sold out. Once the run is closed, the website will be updated to state we are sold out.

#428 10 years ago

The September run is sold out. Thank you to everyone who placed an order. We are on schedule to ship during the second week of September.
Thanks for your business. We greatly appreciate it!

#429 10 years ago

The September run is sold out. Thank you to everyone who placed an order. We are on schedule to ship during the second week of September.
Thanks for your business. We greatly appreciate it!

thanks for taking time to bring these to life !

1 week later
#430 10 years ago

is it 2nd week of sept yet?

#431 10 years ago

I still consider this to be one of the very best pinball mods ever.

Love mine!

#432 10 years ago

I second that. Of my nearly 30 mods, this is by far the one that gets most attention. It's THE mod to have! Just as a precaution, I have a v2.1 backup unit.

#433 10 years ago

Every time I look at this thread I think to myself, "I want one of those!" But then I look buying another pin and I just can't seem to bring myself to pull the trigger. I guess once I stop acquiring new pins (I have a TZ and WOZLE coming in the next week or so) I can start to mod the ones I have.

This looks like a great mod. Hopefully I'll have one someday.

#434 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I still consider this to be one of the very best pinball mods ever.
Love mine!

Quoted from bjorg:

I second that. Of my nearly 30 mods, this is by far the one that gets most attention. It's THE mod to have! Just as a precaution, I have a v2.1 backup unit.

Thanks for the great comments! Just a quick update. We are in full production mode and are currently on schedule to ship at the end of next week. We will be invoicing this coming weekend. Thanks to everyone who has purchased. We greatly appreciate your business and support.

#435 10 years ago

Good morning! Invoices have been sent out for the balance on the Tron cabs for the September run. If you do not receive an invoice, please let me know so I can resend it. We will be finishing up some of the cabs this weekend and will have some ready to ship early in the week.

Thanks again for all your orders!

#436 10 years ago

Good morning! Invoices have been sent out for the balance on the Tron cabs for the September run. If you do not receive an invoice, please let me know so I can resend it. We will be finishing up some of the cabs this weekend and will have some ready to ship early in the week.
Thanks again for all your orders!

paid. if i'm first to pay, do i get mine mailed first

cheers,
bb

#437 10 years ago
Quoted from retired_user_101:

paid. if i'm first to pay, do i get mine mailed first
cheers,
bb

bb-yours should be amongst the first group to ship. I will send out tracking numbers once the shipping labels are printed. They are shipped USPS Priority so it should not take long to arrive.

#438 10 years ago

2 thumbs up !!
almost brought us to tears

olivia-wilde-2_thumbs_up.gifolivia-wilde-2_thumbs_up.gif

#439 10 years ago

Don't own a Tron, but the Mod is so sweet I may buy one for the hell of it.

#440 10 years ago
Quoted from vcloverjr:

Don't own a Tron, but the Mod is so sweet I may buy one for the hell of it.

We make a custom usb cable to facilitate this and have sold several cabs to guys who have them on their desks.

#441 10 years ago

Need invoice resent please. Did not receive it, thanks.

#442 10 years ago

hey,
look what just showed up in the mail.

cheers,
bb

mini-tron-arcade-pin-bb.jpgmini-tron-arcade-pin-bb.jpg

1 week later
#443 10 years ago

We have opened up the website for a small run in October 2013. These cabs will ship during the third week of October, at the latest. This is going to be a very limited sized run.

Thanks to everyone who has ordered so far. We greatly appreciate your business.

#444 10 years ago

Happy Friday night everyone! We just had a family Tron tournament with our kids and our 11 year old won ($2) after he completed disc multiball! Very cool.

There are 2 cabs left in the October Tron cab run. The run is filling up fast. Below is the link to the website if anyone wants to claim the last 2 cabs.

Hope everyone has a great weekend and has the chance to play some pinball!
Angie

Update: The October run is now sold out. Please contact us if you would like to be put on the backup list. Thanks for the great response! We appreciate all of your support.

2 weeks later
#445 10 years ago

The October run is finished and the invoices were sent out on Friday. If you did not receive your invoice, please let me know so I can resend it. Cabs will ship on Tuesday and Wednesday since the post office is closed on Monday. Thanks to everyone who has purchased a cab- we appreciate your business.
Angie and Mark

#446 10 years ago

Damn, just saw this, didn't realize it was open. Hope you do another run soon.

#447 10 years ago

PM sent- before I found the invoice in my junk mail. Paid in full- looking forward to it!

#448 10 years ago
Quoted from shimoda:

Me too.

PM also sent

#449 10 years ago
Quoted from shimoda:

Send me a pm if you want to go on the backup list.

Thanks.

1 week later
#450 10 years ago

We have opened up the website for a small run of cabs to ship the third week of November. Below is the link where you can place your order.

Thanks to everyone who has ordered so far. We greatly appreciate your business.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Huntington Beach, CA
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

There are 796 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 16.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tron-mini-arcade-cabinet-we-are-now-taking-preorders-for-the-second-run/page/9 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.