(Topic ID: 15682)

TRON MINI ARCADE CABINET 3.1v Out of stock for now. Contact us to get on list.

By pinballlooking

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 730 posts
  • 233 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 15 days ago by dito
  • Topic is favorited by 32 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 39 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DC9C32F6-2597-4056-AC74-F16A9A639451 (resized).jpeg
58EEA678-E155-47B1-8DB1-EE824829E74B (resized).jpeg
mytron (resized).jpg
IMG_7511 (resized).PNG
9.outside-512 (resized).JPG
DoT (resized).PNG
IMG_2825 (resized).JPG
IMG_8692 (resized).JPG
55-77403-img_6760-1435034073.jpg
tronpinballmod.jpg
IMG_0047.jpg
220px-AZC-StarTrek.jpg
20140716_162648.jpg
tron-mini-arcade-big.jpg
20140125_090849.jpg
tron-pin-mini-arcade-onbb.jpg

There are 730 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 15.
#701 2 years ago
Quoted from kray37:

I'd buy another if you had any left too along with a Dot/EDOT version!!

We have one cab left ready to ship. If interested, pm me your paypal email and I will invoice you.

Thanks.

5 months later
#702 1 year ago

Due to numerous requests, we are now taking deposits for a small run of Tron mini-arcade cabs that will ship around Dec 15th.
If you are interested, the website link is below to place your deposit. We take a $25 deposit to hold your cab and don't invoice for the balance until your cab is ready to ship. For those of you that are new to the pinball community, we have been making cabs for more than 5 years and have a solid record of shipping on time.

http://www.usbjig.com/tronminicab.html

Thanks to everyone who has ordered so far!

4 weeks later
#703 1 year ago

We have a few cabs ready to ship out right now. No deposit or waiting. We can ship USPS Priority or Express. Could possibly arrive in time for Christmas if you choose Express and are in the U.S. I can ship out today if you order before 3pm.

Thanks to everyone who ordered! We greatly appreciate your business!

#704 1 year ago

We have a couple cabs ready to ship out right now. No deposit or waiting. We can ship USPS Priority or Express.

Thanks to everyone who ordered! We greatly appreciate your business!

#705 1 year ago

Waiting excitedly for mine

3 months later
#706 1 year ago

Do you have any Tron Mini Arcade Cabinets in stock? Last post here was 3 months ago. Im posting this in April 2018. I have had my Tron for several years and the LCD screen in my Mini Arcade Cabinet just went dead. I need a replacement unit as without this mod running, the game just doesnt look as good. If you have one in stock Im ready to buy one immediately. Thank you !

#707 1 year ago
Quoted from drjeff112:

Do you have any Tron Mini Arcade Cabinets in stock? Last post here was 3 months ago. Im posting this in April 2018. I have had my Tron for several years and the LCD screen in my Mini Arcade Cabinet just went dead. I need a replacement unit as without this mod running, the game just doesnt look as good. If you have one in stock Im ready to buy one immediately. Thank you !

When I click on this link, it appears they are available (see bottom left corner).

I would buy asap.

#708 1 year ago

I was thinking the same thing and tried to get an extra cab as backup. This is by far the most exceptional mod for Tron and it would be a pity if it ever broke! Alas, they seem to be out-of-stock.

#709 1 year ago
Quoted from bjorg:

I was thinking the same thing and tried to get an extra cab as backup. This is by far the most exceptional mod for Tron and it would be a pity if it ever broke! Alas, they seem to be out-of-stock.

We actually have one cab remaining. It has a small divot on the top of the cab in the plastic, so I do not have it advertised. If anyone is interested in it, pm me and I will give you a discount on it. The divot should not be noticeable once installed in the machine and I can provide pics of it. I didn't notice the blemish until the glue had set.

4 months later
#710 12 months ago

*Bump*

Looking for one of these if anyone has one laying around they're not using

#711 12 months ago
Quoted from fattrain:

*Bump*

Are these no longer available new?

#712 12 months ago
Quoted from fattrain:

*Bump*

I have a lot of stuff in my shop that I haven’t gotten to. Bought some of these back when and placed in demo games, still have one, they are up on our website, have a couple Flynn signs as well. Sent you links.
58EEA678-E155-47B1-8DB1-EE824829E74B (resized).jpegDC9C32F6-2597-4056-AC74-F16A9A639451 (resized).jpeg

2 months later
#713 9 months ago

We have a few cabs that are ready to ship out. The website is up to place orders. The cabs are finished so no deposits, and no waiting. We only have a few left. One of the parts is on backorder with no current release date so once these cabs are gone, that will be it until the part is released.

Thank you to everyone who has purchased so far!

#714 9 months ago

We still have a couple cabs ready to ship out today. If anyone is interested, head to the website to purchase. There are no deposits or waiting this time. They are finished and ready to go, and I have time to go to the post office today.

Thanks to all our new and repeat customers!

#715 9 months ago

Are you still using the older version of the screens that are no longer available, or will you have to modify the cut holes on the sides to accommodate the new screen at some point?

#716 9 months ago

We already have the new screens and have modified the side holes.

#717 9 months ago

Cool. Thanks for continuing to make these!

#718 9 months ago

We enjoy making them even though they are very labor intensive. People seem to like them and we love the cab in our own Tron!

1 month later
#719 8 months ago
Quoted from pinballlooking:

We enjoy making them even though they are very labor intensive. People seem to like them and we love the cab in our own Tron!

Are these all spoken for? I sent a PM 12 days ago and haven't received a response, so I thought I'd try posting here...

Thanks,

snaroff

5 months later
#720 81 days ago

We have a limited number of cabs available to ship this week. If you are interested in picking one up, below is a link to the website to order. No deposits this run. Just order and it will ship this week.

Thanks,
Angie

#721 81 days ago

If they announced Tron Vault, I'd be so on this right now.. =|

2 weeks later
#722 66 days ago

We have a couple of cabs available to ship this week. If you are interested in picking one up, below is a link to the website to order. No deposits this run. Just order and it will ship this week.

A huge thank you to everyone who has purchased a cab, now and past runs. We appreciate your business!!

Thanks,
Angie

#723 66 days ago

We have a couple of cabs available to ship this week. If you are interested in picking one up, below is a link to the website to order. No deposits this run. Just order and it will ship this week.
A huge thank you to everyone who has purchased a cab, now and past runs. We appreciate your business!!
Thanks,
Angie

I ordered one this weekend. Will I get a notification when it ships?
Thanks.

#724 65 days ago

must have mod for this game.

#725 64 days ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

I ordered one this weekend. Will I get a notification when it ships?
Thanks.

Sent pm.

#726 58 days ago

Hey guys - i am looking to purchase a like new original mini cab that came from stern. Any of you that have upgrade have one that you are willing to part with?

#727 58 days ago

I just snagged the incredible Tron mini arcade mod myself, and I don't have a Tron pin yet...there's no turning back now.

#728 55 days ago
Quoted from PinDoctor82:

I just snagged the incredible Tron mini arcade mod myself, and I don't have a Tron pin yet...there's no turning back now.

Thanks for your purchase! If it takes awhile to get your pin, we make a cable that allows you to run your Tron cab on your desk. We have a few of them across the country running outside of pins.

#729 53 days ago

Thanks for your purchase! If it takes awhile to get your pin, we make a cable that allows you to run your Tron cab on your desk. We have a few of them across the country running outside of pins.

I will let you know! I'm not sure how much longer I can hold off on it - the only reason I haven't gotten one yet is because of paying off another pin. Funny how this damn hobby works...

1 month later
#730 15 days ago

jp335i

Quoted from jp335i:Hey guys - i am looking to purchase a like new original mini cab that came from stern. Any of you that have upgrade have one that you are willing to part with?

pretty sure i have the original. took it out as soon as i got the game. let me find it and post some photos.

pinballlooking I think I have a version 2.x. I just noticed mine isnt turning on any more. where should i start troubleshooting?

There are 730 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 15.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside