(Topic ID: 15682)

TRON MINI ARCADE CABINET 3.1v Contact us for availability.

By pinballlooking

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 796 posts
  • 263 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by tdiddy
  • Topic is favorited by 45 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

led2 (resized).png
led1 (resized).png
PXL_20201226_200312769 (resized).jpg
A800CCD9-FEA5-4DA2-B7EA-BE42E0B4F1A8 (resized).jpeg
BA27F889-17B2-4EFC-95D1-299811AA9E2D (resized).jpeg
4A89CCC3-214E-4CFA-8210-F5A5F4AAEF53 (resized).jpeg
6D5AF8A2-E29D-4245-8E02-5887013E6893 (resized).jpeg
259229B0-6F17-4C8A-864B-D53D68DF0442 (resized).jpeg
8AE415DE-D369-4E11-88A1-8FB7665A15B6 (resized).jpeg
DC9C32F6-2597-4056-AC74-F16A9A639451 (resized).jpeg
58EEA678-E155-47B1-8DB1-EE824829E74B (resized).jpeg
mytron (resized).jpg
IMG_7511 (resized).PNG
9.outside-512 (resized).JPG
DoT (resized).PNG
IMG_2825 (resized).JPG
There are 796 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 16.
#651 7 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

I had send deposit last week
Did I get the last one ?
I don't have my tron any longer
But this is such a cool mod
I stick it in another game

Yes, we have your deposit. We will be back in touch when your cab is just about ready to ship.

Thanks for your purchase!

#652 7 years ago

The last 2 cabs just sold. If anyone else would like one, please drop us a pm so we can add you to the backup list.

Thanks so much to everyone who ordered a cab. We are busy working on them and will have them ready to go the last week of May.

1 week later
#653 7 years ago

PM sent with Arcade LCD issues.
Please reply .

Thanks !

Kim

3 weeks later
#654 7 years ago

Invoices have been sent out via Paypal for cabs for the May run. If you did not receive an invoice, please check your junk/spam folder and let me know if I need to resend the invoice.
Thanks!!

3 months later
#655 7 years ago

We had someone back out from the current run so we have one spot available. It will ship during the 4th week of September. If anyone is interested, send me a pm and I can invoice you for the deposit.

Thanks!

#656 7 years ago

Pm sent

1 month later
#657 7 years ago

With Christmas coming, we made a few extra cabs with the current run. They are finished and ready to ship- no waiting necessary. If you are interested, head to the website and purchase.

http://www.usbjig.com/tronminicab.html

We will ship out immediately after purchase.
Thanks to everyone who bought a cab this year and beyond. We greatly appreciate your business!

Angie/Mark

#658 7 years ago

We still have a couple cabs ready to ship now. No waiting necessary. They can be ordered at the website below.

#659 7 years ago

We have a couple cabs ready to ship- no deposit or waiting involved. Below is the website if interested.

#660 7 years ago

We have just a couple cabs remaining that are finished and ready to ship. The website is up to place your purchase if interested.

2 months later
#661 7 years ago

I already have a minicab on my TronLE, but I seriously think it would be cool if you did a Discs of Tron minicab made to go in a second location on the playfield. I'd buy one. I see one other person has asked for them but it's been a long time. Anyone else who would want one enough to fork out the dough? Don't know how many we'd need to convince pinballlooking, but let's get it!

--Donnie

#662 7 years ago

I'm intrigued. Where would the second cab go?

#663 7 years ago
Quoted from bjorg:

I'm intrigued. Where would the second cab go?

I see two spots...possibly just way up behind the second pop bumper that's straight behind the Tron minicab (meh). Or the place I like best but would be a bit harder is just to the right of the existing minicab and down a smidge so that it's basically directly over the rollover switch. You'd still be able to just barely see the Flynn's Arcade insert. For me it would hide the FLYNN'S sign mod I added over that ramp to the right of the minicab, but I think I could relocate that a bit and be fine.

--Donnie

#664 7 years ago

Here's two pics showing my playfield now along with the original minicab added where I think a Discs of Tron minicab could go.

IMG_8692 (resized).JPGIMG_8692 (resized).JPG

IMG_2825 (resized).JPGIMG_2825 (resized).JPG

#665 7 years ago

Our machines look almost identical!

The Flynn sign could be relocated further down maybe. Alternatively, with a sightly different mounting bracket, both arcades could be side to side. That could look good as well.

#666 7 years ago
Quoted from bjorg:

Our machines look almost identical!
The Flynn sign could be relocated further down maybe. Alternatively, with a sightly different mounting bracket, both arcades could be side to side. That could look good as well.

The Flynn sign definitely has options. As for side to side, I thought about that, but I worry you'd be blocking too much of the view of the inserts to the left of the current minicab if you did that. You'd definitely lose view of the Flynn's plastic to the right of the current minicab. That's fine for those of us with the sign, but not so great for people that don't have it.

I think in *my* case to put it where I have it shown in the post above, I'd probably want to create an entirely new plastic that replaces the current Flynn's plastic and the protector underneath with something a bit different. But there are lots of options there for what to do, I think.

Anyway, it's all moot unless pinballlooking wants to make them. So folks need to speak up if you'd buy a DOT minicab!

--Donnie

#667 7 years ago

I would buy a Discs of Tron minicab in a heartbeat.

#668 7 years ago

I'm in for sure!

#669 7 years ago

Sure...me too

#670 7 years ago

me too!

#671 7 years ago

Dot minicab... I'm in

#672 7 years ago

Ah, but environmental or upright?

DoT (resized).PNGDoT (resized).PNG

#673 7 years ago

EDOT !

9.outside-512 (resized).JPG9.outside-512 (resized).JPG

#674 7 years ago

While I do own and appreciate the EDOT, I think the upright makes more sense because you can see the screen. When folks see an EDOT on a playfield that have never seen one, they'll have no freakin clue what it's even supposed to be.

--Donnie

#675 7 years ago

tried to delete, but too late

#676 7 years ago
Quoted from jasonbar:

Ah, but environmental or upright?

IMG_7511 (resized).PNGIMG_7511 (resized).PNG

#677 7 years ago

Serious. In reference to a desire to have a Discs of Tron mini cabinet in my Tron Legacy, along with the already-keen Tron mini cabinet in there.

Reference post: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tron-mini-arcade-cabinet-we-are-now-taking-preorders-for-the-second-run/page/14#post-3566976

Thanks,
-Serious Jason

#678 7 years ago

Serious as to upright or EDOT Why put an EDOT in, you'll never see the game monitor?

#679 7 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Serious as to upright or EDOT Why put an EDOT in, you'll never see the game monitor?

1. 2 EDOT's

2. Do a factory cut EDOT:
2.a. put half on each side of playfield.
2.b by being split, place the balk half further back so you can see the front half & monitor inside.

Then light up & animate the back half's back panels & marquees.

...i digress...

#680 7 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Either would be seriously cool.

The upright DOT has the advantage of an exposed monitor to see the game animation, but the cabinet itself is unremarkable.

The EDOT is an exotic cabinet that conveys strong positive reactions due to is uniqueness & fabulous gameplay experience. To address the unfortunateness of the concealed monitor, it could have a couple of color-cycling or game event-reacting LEDs within to give a loose illusion of an exciting game unfolding with the cabinet, just out of view.

Seriously yours,
-Jason

#681 7 years ago

Ok. I want the EDOT. Let's get it made!

#682 7 years ago

I want an upright DOT..

#683 7 years ago
Quoted from ZEN:

I want an upright DOT..

I'd rather have the upright also

Good call ZEN

#684 7 years ago

But if you already have the upright the EDOT will be a cool addition!

#685 7 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

But if you already have the upright the EDOT will be a cool addition!

And then space paranoids!

1 month later
#686 7 years ago

Due to numerous requests, we are now taking deposits for a small run of Tron mini-arcade cabs that will ship the second week of
May 2017.
If you are interested, the website link is below to place your deposit. We take a $25 deposit to hold your cab and don't invoice for the balance until your cab is ready to ship. For those of you that are new to the pinball community, we have been making cabs for 5 years and have a solid record of shipping on time.

Thanks to everyone who has ordered so far!

#687 7 years ago

We still have a few spots availabe for a small run of Tron mini-arcade cabs that will ship the second week of
May 2017.
If you are interested, the website link is below to place your deposit. We take a $25 deposit to hold your cab and don't invoice for the balance until your cab is ready to ship. For those of you that are new to the pinball community, we have been making cabs for 5 years and have a solid record of shipping on time.
Thanks to everyone who has ordered so far!

#688 7 years ago

Deposit sent.

1 week later
#689 7 years ago

Deposit sent. No, I just need to fine the game.

1 week later
#690 6 years ago

Deposit sent a few days ago.

#691 6 years ago
Quoted from DinoBob:

Deposit sent. No, I just need to fine the game.

Found mine!

1 week later
#692 6 years ago

Thanks for the purchases guys! We are busy working on cabs this weekend.

2 weeks later
#693 6 years ago

Cabs are ready to ship out tomorrow. I sent out invoices yesterday. If you did not receive your invoice, check your junk folder, as they sometimes go there. If you placed a deposit, but did not get an invoice, please let me know so I can resend it.

Thanks!
Angie

#694 6 years ago

I just received mine today. It's totally freaking awesome! I love it!

1 week later
#695 6 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeRomeo:

I just received mine today. It's totally freaking awesome! I love it!

Thanks so much! We are glad that you like it!

#696 6 years ago

Sent PM to see if any of these are still available. Looking to purchase (1)

#697 6 years ago
Quoted from hassellcastle:

Sent PM to see if any of these are still available. Looking to purchase (1)

I'm pretty sure I got the last one. Sorry man.

Scott

#698 6 years ago

Pinballlooking,

Wow just noticed Tron arcade is now up to version 3.1. I knew this mod was going to be popular. Stern should have bought them from you from the start and resold them in their store.

Got a single pic showing the original cab, diy stickers and all three versions of cabinets? Would love to hear rough numbers sold of each too. My guess is 50 version 1, 200 version 2 and 50 version 3 so far. If these estimates are anywhere close to real, I'd call 300 sales a smashing success!

1 week later
#699 6 years ago

Got mine today!

Thank you Mark & Angie!

Scott

mytron (resized).jpgmytron (resized).jpg

#700 6 years ago

I'd buy another if you had any left too along with a Dot/EDOT version!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
Trade
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Huntington Beach, CA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 796 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 16.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tron-mini-arcade-cabinet-we-are-now-taking-preorders-for-the-second-run/page/14?hl=dinks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.