Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by KenLayton
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

I know I can download it, but sometimes it's just nicer to have a physical copy of the manual. Does anyone know if there are physical copies for Tron? I've done some searching and can't seem to find anything showing that they exist.

#2 10 years ago

http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/780-50B9-00

Just check when they will be back in stock...

#3 10 years ago

Thanks Tom - I'll keep my eyes peeled for it.

#4 10 years ago

The manual they have is great and it's got some pages in it that you don't get when you download it (don't know why but it seems like some stuff is missing from the manual on Stern's site).

It was out of stock since December and I was emailing someone there to find out when they would get it back in stock. They said it would take a couple of weeks, which then turned into a couple of months. I just noticed that they finally had it in stock a few days ago and ordered one (maybe that was the last one they had).

This seems like a part they don't go out of their way to stock so if I were you I'd email them and let them know you'd like one. They'll then get the wheels turning and place an order with their printer, and hopefully you'll then see them get it for you fairly soon.

#5 10 years ago

Thanks for the tip. I already emailed them to see what I could find out.

8 months later
#6 9 years ago

Yes indeed the download manual is missing quite a few pages, plus the fact it is a black & white scan of a manual that was originally in full color throughout. It makes for some mighty tough viewing of some of the pictures and charts too.

The only place I have seen complete factory manual for Tron is Marco Specialties.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tron-manual and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.