You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1364352000973.jpg
20130309_113048_resized.jpg
20130308_135119_resized.jpg
20130308_081344_resized.jpg
There are 51 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 11 years ago

These are plug and play. They get power from the connector by tthe coin door. The switches have been hard wired so there's no glue or burnt switches. The battery compartment was also left alone for easy replacement if you ever need too. The kit includes both cycles and a harness that plugs into the coin door connector. You can mount them how you want but I just use some stuff like museum puddy.
Here's the pics.

20130308_081344_resized.jpg20130308_081344_resized.jpg 20130308_135119_resized.jpg20130308_135119_resized.jpg 20130309_113048_resized.jpg20130309_113048_resized.jpg

#2 11 years ago

I'm also open to other tron mods that I don't have.

#4 11 years ago

Are they lit all the time I was looking for someone that was doing these but would be cool if they were linked to a flasher or a switch to go off

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Are they lit all the time I was looking for someone that was doing these but would be cool if they were linked to a flasher or a switch to go off

These would be powered on all the time, which is just fine and they look awesome lit up all the time (this is exactly how many Tron owners have hooked them up and it's all good).

I've seen a few machines where the light cycles were switch activated, that looks pretty cool as well.

#7 11 years ago

4 sets gone. Only a few left for now.

#8 11 years ago

I want one set-pm sent

#9 11 years ago
Quoted from Buckman:

These would be powered on all the time, which is just fine and they look awesome lit up all the time (this is exactly how many Tron owners have hooked them up and it's all good).
I've seen a few machines where the light cycles were switch activated, that looks pretty cool as well.

I hooked mine up to my inserts for the light cycles for those two ramps where they sit.

#10 11 years ago

PM sent.

#11 11 years ago

PM sent.

#12 11 years ago

Everyone that has ordered has been shipped. I have 2 sets left for sure. I can also do a exchange service where you send me your cycles and ill mod the switches, simulated battery and harness for $85 shipped.

#13 11 years ago

Hi, I missed the beginning of your thread. I am assuming these are the Hallmark Keepsake ornaments that you are modding? If so I already own a set. These are the ones you will mod and send back for $85 shipped?

#14 11 years ago

Are they both blue?

#15 11 years ago

Yes if you have a set of them I will mod your set and send them back for $85.

If your talking about the cycles then no. Ones blue and ones orange. I just posted the one picture to show the battery.

#17 11 years ago

all the cycles are sold except for one but its pending. I am still offering the exchange service for $85. that gets your cycles with a hard wired switch, simulated batteries, and a harness for easy and quick install. thanks.

#18 11 years ago

OK I have 8 more sets on the way. Should be ready either Friday or Monday depending on when I get them. Pm me if you want a set. They sell very fast.

#19 11 years ago

PM sent

#20 11 years ago

Pm sent

#21 11 years ago

I just received and installed mine today, all I can say is DAMN!!!!
these things look incredible and done very nicely! great product, and seller was very easy to deal with!!! Buy with confidence

#22 11 years ago

Im in !! I want a set. PM sent.

#23 11 years ago

Great communication and fast shipping. I will post my opinion of product after installed should be in the next week or so.

Thanks again

#24 11 years ago

Received mine today too. Just need a Tron to install it into. Hopefully, I won't have that problem next week.

A+ seller. Thanks marlboroa!!!

#25 11 years ago

OK I have 9 sets in. I'll be going down the list and pm those people first and any that are left will be for sale. Also have the exchange service for $85.

#26 11 years ago

i installed my set today, great mod, solid dude, thanx marlboroa.

#27 11 years ago

Ill take a set mate.

#28 11 years ago

All paid cant wait.

#29 11 years ago

All orders for today shipped. I have 6 sets left for now. The price could go up after these 6 as the supplier is upping his price. Ill try to find another one but they are hard to find in any amout over 4-5 The exchange service will still be the same $85.

#30 11 years ago

Everyone's order should be shipped. I also have the connectors to make a splitter if you already have a mod that plugs into the connector that I use. This will probably be the last big batch since my supplier wants more then eBay now. So get them while I have them.

#31 11 years ago

Ok I have the arcade mod, pinbits protectors, reconizer mod, hallmark cycles, cliffys, leds, Mirror blades. So all I can think of that I can trade for its the FLYNN sign, playfield slides, upgraded speakers. please let me know if im missing any. I can do a trade for the cycles + or - $$$ either way depending on what you have.

#32 11 years ago

pm sent

#33 11 years ago

Have 3 sets left. Only $140 shipped so that leaves you lots of $$$$ left over for other mods. Plugs into the front by the coin door and I can make you a splitter if needed.

#35 11 years ago

2 left until I find some CLU's or just buy some off ebay.

#36 11 years ago

one left unless the mail man brings me a clu.

#37 11 years ago

I have 2 sets ready to go. Only $140 shipped each.

#38 11 years ago

Anyone want the last set before I go to the post office?

#39 11 years ago

Splitter

1364352000973.jpg1364352000973.jpg

#40 11 years ago
Quoted from marlboroa:

Anyone want the last set before I go to the post office?

Ill let you know Tuesday. May get a Tron for my B-day

#41 11 years ago

I have 2 sets ready to go. PM me if your interested.

#42 11 years ago

One set gone. Anyone want the other before I go to the post office?

#43 11 years ago

Bump for a good seller and great product. The cycles were professionally made and look fantastic. Shipped priority and arrived safely.

Highly recommended.

#44 11 years ago

Got mine today and will fit soon thanks.

#45 11 years ago

Just ordered mine from Marlboroa, dealt with him before on a TZ Tbird mod also, great seller, thanks for your mods!

1 month later
#46 10 years ago

Hi do you still have a set left ?

10 months later
#47 10 years ago

I should have 3 sets ready within a week. If anyone wants a set its $150 shipped in the USA a little more for across the pond. Pm me if you want a set.

#48 10 years ago

PM sent. Woo Hoo. More mods, more mods, more mo-ods. This is one of the classics though.

#49 10 years ago

PM Sent.

#50 10 years ago

All sets are spoken for. If anyone else wants a set pm me and I'll make a list to see if there's enough demand to make more.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Trade
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 51 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tron-light-cycles-plug-and-play-140-shipped and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.